SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
ElonM wrote:

I don't want to miss it. It doesn't matter that I have to stay up till 2 am to watch it. thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 1710264613

I probably won't be able to watch it until tomorrow.  I have small kids and they would throw a fit if Mommy turned on The Bachelorette!  giggling
slip them a tranqulizer so they sleep nice and early. ............just kidding.

lolpanda Even then, I don't think they would stop. They both have SO much energy!!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:34 pm

Alanna wrote:Jo just fav'd this laugh out loud too cute!! Good thing BBJ is totally fine with his new pet name!

@LaurenDimarzo
Woohoo! #TheBachorette is back tonight! @JoelleFletcher can't believe you're one step closer to finding your (unicorn emoji) #teamJoJo #happilyeverafter

She is one step closer to finding her BBJ unicorn! Just teasing. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:15 pm

Finally a new episode! Smiley I can't wait to watch it, two weeks without Jordelle is definitly way too long.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:47 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:Can somebody tell me what was the IG post that Jordan liked? I was back reading but I think it got deleted...

Today?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:49 pm

Hello everyone! handwave I can't even remember the last time I made a post on this site (my avatar was Josh and Andi, so a while ago!), but I have been lurking and reading this Jordan fan forum for weeks now. I was looking forward to watching Jordan before the M&G and when he stepped out of the limo, hotness overload. :fanningfan

There is no need for me to list all the things that make me love this couple, both together and individually, because you have all written the things I have been thinking. It would just be redundant, and so many have stated my thoughts more eloquently than I would have.

I can't wait for tonight's episode! cheerleader

Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:54 pm

Welcome1 Piper! Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:56 pm

Piper61 wrote:Hello everyone! handwave  I can't even remember the last time I made a post on this site (my avatar was Josh and Andi, so a while ago!), but I have been lurking and reading this Jordan fan forum for weeks now.  I was looking forward to watching Jordan before the M&G and when he stepped out of the limo, hotness overload.  :fanningfan

There is no need for me to list all the things that make me love this couple, both together and individually, because you have all written the things I have been thinking.  It would just be redundant, and so many have stated my thoughts more eloquently than I would have.

I can't wait for tonight's episode!  cheerleader

Yay!! Welcome I totally remember you from your previous posts!! Please post what you love about them or anything else you want because well, it's super fun and entertaining laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:01 pm

Alanna wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Hello everyone! handwave  I can't even remember the last time I made a post on this site (my avatar was Josh and Andi, so a while ago!), but I have been lurking and reading this Jordan fan forum for weeks now.  I was looking forward to watching Jordan before the M&G and when he stepped out of the limo, hotness overload.  :fanningfan

There is no need for me to list all the things that make me love this couple, both together and individually, because you have all written the things I have been thinking.  It would just be redundant, and so many have stated my thoughts more eloquently than I would have.

I can't wait for tonight's episode!  cheerleader

Yay!! Welcome I totally remember you from your previous posts!! Please post what you love about them or anything else you want because well, it's super fun and entertaining laugh out loud
Thank you, Alanna!  I will certainly do so going forward. yes
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 pm

traveler90 wrote:Welcome1 Piper! Smiley
Thank you, traveler90! Smiley
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:06 pm

Welcome back Piper!! :Welcome
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:07 pm

starwelcome Pips! You can catch up on the previous thread,if you want..super fun and entertaining
We drink koolaid and go down with the ship thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 1f602 thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 1f600
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:08 pm

Welcome to our crazy group, Piper! :Welcome Please feel free to post your thoughts anytime! The more the merrier! handwave #teamdownwiththeship #teambutt #teamjordelle
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit