SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:55 am

Dessler wrote:Jojo and BBJ's vineyard loft which was not shown...no wonder they were so happy, He is spoiled :cutesmile!:

http://site.people.com/home/the-bachelorette-vineyard-date/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Jojo-fletcher-1

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Jojo-fletcher-2

Here it is.  Would have love to see these two in here but I guess the doubt edit continues and they can't show this.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source)
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:57 am

Looooooooved last nights episode too. We actually got to see and hear how much BBJ really likes Jo. He seemed excited to bring her home. I have seen the excitement from Jo since night one, but FINALLY got to see it from Jordan. Things must be going great post show with all the "clues" she has been liking on instagram. beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:01 am

This was the best date ever! I loved so much about it (other than what you guys already wrote):
1) When they meet at the airport and hug each other and he pulls her back to him to cuddle some more
2) When he's feeding her graps if you look closely seconds afterwards they're so in sync
3) When he kisses her head he says: "I'm really gonna miss you?" Jojo is like: "Really?" and Jordan again: "That's the worst part."
This whole date was so genuine, as if they could do it irl, too, because to me it wasn't about what they were doing but how they are with each other and they are so at ease with each other and already seem like a real life couple. After this episode, I have high hopes that this is goning to last and they're it for each other heartbeat
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:06 am

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but listen to the women at the end of the clip.  Jordan or Aaron?  The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 3806527698 I would have to agree, ladies!  

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:09 am

This was posted and buried a long time ago on the main thread. I had noted the girls choosing jordan at the end. Both bros are hot and luke (coming up next week yay with his adorable gf) is hot also.

There is no one not hot in this family llol including the newest addition.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:29 am

Dessler wrote:Jojo and BBJ's vineyard loft which was not shown...no wonder they were so happy, He is spoiled :cutesmile!:

http://site.people.com/home/the-bachelorette-vineyard-date/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Couldn't show that as it would have been to hot and steamy for T.V.... with these two love birds. thumbsup

Ok, I get it, I've liked our BBJ since the beginning, yes I was little skeptical, but from each epi and then last weeks epi, and tonights, man oh man I can see why our girl Jojo fell for him and fell hard! To see him falling as deeply in return now, is what make my heart melt. This so cool, calm and collected young man, knowing after James tattling epi, could possibly lose the girl of his dreams( Yea right) but ok, laid it on the line, last week, telling her he wanted to do life with her, wake up every morning more in love with her, and this week, saying he is soooooo in love with her, and letting her know he doesn't want to mess this up.. my heart melts awwww whipped

To watch her body language and see how she so passionately listens to every word he says, is dreamy, and you can tell these two have had some deep conversation which haven't been aired. To think what we've missed...

cant wait to see the screen caps, posted from this date.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:32 am

First of all, I love this new banner ..It's perfect ..Thanks !! Now about last night..Jordan was so awesome. Describing the state of his relationship with brother Aaron didn't really surprise me, but I hated hearing him say he felt he was never good enough.... That's just awful. Being compared to and/ or defined by his elite QB brother must be tough for him. I just think he's Jordan , and the gifts he's been given are his alone, and outshine others. I love his voice, too ..JoJo must be mesmerized by him..he's such a sexy man..I love when he breaks out into that huge grin ( Holy Moly :Woah-hoo: ) He must take her breath away . I can't wait until next week ..... :fanningfan

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:41 am

I agree, Judiful. I'm sure it stung a little more for Jordan knowing they were both trying to achieve the same goal...to be a great QB. I truly believe he is "over it" now and is confident in who he is as a person. I think he is more outgoing than Aaron and will do well in broadcasting! They each have their own strengths!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:52 am

Oh he was soooo adorable with his excitement and nervousness to tell Jo he loved her!! I got to take off my jacket.... giggling He waited 2 weeks to say say it, making sure if his feelings and scared no doubt. He said he was feeling it on their 1:1, I saw the way he brought her hand up to his lips while they were walking and when he kissed her forehead while they were dancing in the street. Such a sweetheart. And when he said, my families going to fall in love with you too. *sigh* These too are too adorable for words and I can see why they are liking every mushy gooey posts. 

Like mentioned above, I was ripped that they didn't show all of their date and interrupted it with the doubt dialogue of some others. All this does is make me more confident in their love story and how fun their relationship will be to watch for evah and evah!!  beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:01 pm

Loved the show last night. Jordan and Jo gave me what I wanted.
Their date was perfect . I can't say enough about JoJo's
capability of handling all of the  different personalities. At her age
it's remarkable. Her f4 choices were on point.imo. Alex acts tough.
came off as a spoiled brat. James leaving was inevitable. Really.
Robby, enough already about Hope zzzz. Luke got lots of points
last night. Go Jordan and Jo Jumping hearts

Last edited by Nonina430 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:10 pm

Alanna wrote:

I don't know if all this treatment is because he's the lead's favorite, tptb's favorite, or just Freaking Aaron Rodgers' Brother but it's kinda hilarious laugh out loud No contest in how he's treated in general with the dates and by Jo versus everyone else.

I loved when he told her he's afraid he'll mess it up with her. She's a caregiver imo and she understands very well how much love and reassurance she needs, so I think she'd be more than happy to find someone who is vocal about needing her love and reassurance on the flip side. I think this type of giving, open, not game playing woman is brand new to BBJ and this whole relationship building with them is simply adorable and fun to watch.

Alex leaves in a rusty old van and Jordan arrives in a white stretch limo! cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:19 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I don't know if all this treatment is because he's the lead's favorite, tptb's favorite, or just Freaking Aaron Rodgers' Brother but it's kinda hilarious laugh out loud No contest in how he's treated in general with the dates and by Jo versus everyone else.

I loved when he told her he's afraid he'll mess it up with her. She's a caregiver imo and she understands very well how much love and reassurance she needs, so I think she'd be more than happy to find someone who is vocal about needing her love and reassurance on the flip side. I think this type of giving, open, not game playing woman is brand new to BBJ and this whole relationship building with them is simply adorable and fun to watch.

Alex leaves in a rusty old van and Jordan arrives in a white stretch limo!  cantstopl
He's also the only one who got a full 2 1-on-1, Luke had no dinner time. In her blog she says that she knew what she was going to do but if it were Jordan on this date, there's no way she would have cut it short giggling and compare Alex & Jojo in the SUV and Jordelle in the limo giggling
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit