SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:22 pm

^^^^This is so true. I forgot about her cutting Luke's date so short. Never in a million years would she have done that with BBJ!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:23 pm

^^ We can thank TPTB for that. The "Jordan is the frontrunner" crap talk between Chase and Luke over Jordelle's date. no
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:26 pm

Yeahhhhh, I believe she didn't need dinner or a cocktail party as I'm pretty sure Jo doesn't need the rest of the season to know what she wants laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OccasionalRach Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:45 pm

Hey guys, professional lurker here. But had to pop in to say how much I love these two.
I uploaded their 1on1.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1BxX1jDdom2ZrGS8TqC0OQ

Last edited by OccasionalRach on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

OccasionalRach

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:45 pm

There are some great SC's of Jordelle for the next episode in the no spoiler screencap thread. Are we allowed to bring them over here?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:48 pm

OccasionalRach wrote:Hey guys, professional lurker here. But had to pop in to say how much I love these two.
I uploaded their 1on1.
Welcome!!! Thank you for posting!!! I can rewatch and watch and rewatch Jo being so happy with him with no limits laugh out loud Shes seriously the happiest girl in the world with BBJ. I loved when she put her head down on the table because she couldn't even deal with what he was saying. Too cute.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:50 pm

OccasionalRach wrote:Hey guys, professional lurker here. But had to pop in to say how much I love these two.
I uploaded their 1on1.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1BxX1jDdom2ZrGS8TqC0OQ

Welcome! Thank you so much for this!! I want to rewatch the ILY. :cutesmile!:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:06 pm

welcomebanner and tyvm for the youtube upload.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:09 pm

I uploaded their 1on1.
Welcome hi Thank you so much for this!
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:10 pm

ElonM wrote:There are some great SC's of Jordelle for the next episode in the no spoiler screencap thread. Are we allowed to bring them over here?

no we are not. at least not till lb or litta has created them for sharing across both sections. scmiiw

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:36 pm

I know I wasn't the only one screaming (internally) "say it back!" after Jordan's admission.
Moments like that make me miss the rule breakers like Bristowe and Brad 2.0.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:40 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I know I wasn't the only one screaming  (internally) "say it back!" after Jordan's admission.
Moments like that make me miss the rule breakers like Bristowe and Brad 2.0.

Well she did say she was "very happy to hear it" laugh out loud. She is the lead that got 'blind sided' by an ILU last season so I guess she is trying to not be that girl.

Those few seconds though were some of the hottest of the season yet. Or any season really.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit