SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:40 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I know I wasn't the only one screaming  (internally) "say it back!" after Jordan's admission.
Moments like that make me miss the rule breakers like Bristowe and Brad 2.0.
Right??? I can't wait to hear her say it back. I can't remember the last time a lead was this in love with her f1!! They're adorable. BBJ is a very lucky guy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

jordanrodgers - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:44 pm

welcomeyall OccasionalRach ! Thanks so much for taking the time to create the vids! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:04 pm

❤️❤️The look ❤️❤️j&j❤️❤️ @joelle_fletcher @jrodgers11 #jojofletcher #jordanrodgers #thebachelorette by @joelle_rodgers

❤️❤️Jojo&Jordan❤️❤️ @joelle_fletcher @jrodgers11 #jojofletcher #jordanrodgers #thebachelorette by @joelle_rodgers

❤️❤️Jojo&Jordan ❤️❤️ @joelle_fletcher @jrodgers11 #jojofletcher #jordanrodgers #thebachelorette by @joelle_rodgers
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:06 pm

OccasionalRach wrote:Hey guys, professional lurker here. But had to pop in to say how much I love these two.
I uploaded their 1on1.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p2dE0_ZGg-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dnvWJTj0458" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kk_7waMTn6U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_EVgWu4pY1M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1BxX1jDdom2ZrGS8TqC0OQ

Welcome, Rach! Thank you so much for posting these adorable clips! Stay and enjoy our awesome fan thread and please continue to post and share your thoughts! :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:15 pm

The way they greeted each other by the plane was beyond adorable! You could just feel the excitement radiating from both of them! When Jordan said, " I want you to meet Mama" ...this was me.... :thud laugh out loud My ovaries exploded! lolpanda
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:22 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:The way they greeted each other by the plane was beyond adorable!  You could just feel the excitement radiating from both of them!  When Jordan said, " I want you to meet Mama" ...this was me.... :thud laugh out loud   My ovaries exploded!  lolpanda
I was squealing through their whole date with a huge grin on my face laugh out loud lolpanda
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:28 pm

That was my favorite date of them. I loved how throughout this date you could see Jordan is falling deeply for her as well. The little comments he made, when he yelled "Yess" when he came out of the limo,bringing her hand to his chest, "I really want you to come meet mama", the "I care about you so much, I don't want to mess it up", being excited that his family will fall in love with her too. All that speaks volumes imo.It's so fun to see how in the beginning he was all cool, suave and now he's like a little giddy boy around her. Jo is melting BBJ awwww  What a pleasant surprise. laugh out loud heartbeat

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:37 pm

I LOVED jo^3 last night. When he was speaking about always being disappointed because people wanted/expected him to be someone else, and her reassurance that she knows who he is and accepts him, the way he said "I'm SO in love with you" as if he's in awe of her and how deep his feelings for her have gotten. It came off to me, that in that moment he just couldn't hold it back anymore. In that conversation and her acceptance of him and the way it seemed like he laid his heart on the line to/for her just came off as so sincere to me. My favourite moment of the season BY FAR

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:38 pm

I love this .. All of these SCs are the best ..They capture so many amazing expressions...Thank you so much . Jordelle's date was one of the sweetest most romantic dates I've ever seen ..When Jordan gazed at JoJo saying he was so in love with her, I screamed " Oh Jordan" so loud I scared my poor dog . Then when he kissed her against the wall like he did.. it was the perfect ending to their perfect date. I only have one complaint about their date and that's that it had to end.... and I would love to know what went on in that loft all day long .. cantstopl :fanningfan

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:41 pm

ReneeM wrote:I LOVED jo^3 last night. When he was speaking about always being disappointed because people wanted/expected him to be someone else, and her reassurance that she knows who he is and accepts him, the way he said "I'm SO in love with you" as if he's in awe of her and how deep his feelings for her have gotten. It came off to me, that in that moment he just couldn't hold it back anymore. In that conversation and her acceptance of him and the way it seemed like he laid his heart on the line to/for her just came off as so sincere to me. My favourite moment of the season BY FAR
Mine too!! The "SO in love with you" was SO awesome, especially because it's just such a change from who he presented himself when the season started and how he seems to carry himself to the outside world in general. No wonder he seems to be so interested in being a better man, he probably doesn't want to disappoint her after all the love and trust she's placed in him and the lack of interest in his brother because she's all about him and who he is, not anything external. It's powerful stuff imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:44 pm

My favorite part of the date was when Jordan said "I can't wait to eat" as they were walking to the dinner table laugh out loud !

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:47 pm

One more thing I have noticed is that during their kissing scenes from the very beginning, the camera always cuts away which tells me that they go in to full make out mode! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit