SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:47 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I LOVED jo^3 last night. When he was speaking about always being disappointed because people wanted/expected him to be someone else, and her reassurance that she knows who he is and accepts him, the way he said "I'm SO in love with you" as if he's in awe of her and how deep his feelings for her have gotten. It came off to me, that in that moment he just couldn't hold it back anymore. In that conversation and her acceptance of him and the way it seemed like he laid his heart on the line to/for her just came off as so sincere to me. My favourite moment of the season BY FAR
Mine too!! The "SO in love with you" was SO awesome, especially because it's just such a change from who he presented himself when the season started and how he seems to carry himself to the outside world in general. No wonder he seems to be so interested in being a better man, he probably doesn't want to disappoint her after all the love and trust she's placed in him and the lack of interest in his brother because she's all about him and who he is, not anything external. It's powerful stuff imo.

And when he said that he doesn't want to mess this up ? It just confirms to me what we've speculated about from the IG likes between them both, that she's put her trust in him 100% and he knows how lucky he is and is trying hard not to make the same mistakes that he's made in his past

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by traveler90 Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:50 pm

It's so great to see him fall more and more in love with her each week. I didn't think I would ever say that but I can see him being very nervous before and during the proposal. And being as eloquent as he is, I think it's going to be the best proposal ever! cloud nine heartbeat
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:51 pm

^^ That is why he jumped on the Raya debacle right away. He was scared of messing it up! FWIW, I actually believe him.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:56 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  That is why he jumped on the Raya debacle right away.  He was scared of messing it up!  FWIW, I actually believe him.  
ITA and I believe him also. Unless he's a sociopath, I don't get why he'd play her like this for no reason, considering what a trusting, loving and open person she is. He could totally be playing her but it would make him worse than any other player we've ever had and I just don't see it. He might screw up down the line, but no way it's all an act right now imo. And of course I hope he doesn't screw up, he's outkicked his coverage by miles with this one and I think he knows it too.

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:56 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  That is why he jumped on the Raya debacle right away.  He was scared of messing it up!  FWIW, I actually believe him.  
IA, he also said that hasn't brought a girl home in years, so to me that means he only dating around and not cheating on anyone. Also, in his ITM, where he said that he can't wait for his family to meet Jojo, to tell them how much he loves her, and for them to love her as well, all the while beaming, was one of the sweetest moments ever. heartbeat
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:00 pm

Alanna wrote:
ITA and I believe him also. Unless he's a sociopath, I don't get why he'd play her like this for no reason, considering what a trusting, loving and open person she is. He could totally be playing her but it would make him worse than any other player we've ever had and I just don't see it. He might screw up down the line, but no way it's all an act right now imo. And of course I hope he doesn't screw up, he's outlived his coverage by miles with this one and I think he knows it too.
I think he know that Jojo is one in million. She accepts him, loves him for who he is, and doesn't care about Aaron at all.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:02 pm

Uh oh....Reality Steve has an interview with one of Jordan's best friends in vanderbilt on Access hollywood tonight.

https://twitter.com/A_Hudge/status/752933065857572865

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:09 pm

Well than if it is Jordan's best friend then I am sure he backs Jordan 100%. If not, then not a best friend. Smiley Funny how RS is still so focused on Jo and BBJ. He is jealous of Jordan and has a thing for Jo. no no Sorry Steve, never going to happen. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Dessler wrote:Uh oh....Reality Steve has an interview with one of Jordan's best friends in vanderbilt on Access hollywood tonight.

https://twitter.com/A_Hudge/status/752933065857572865

The lady that interviewed Steve went to school with Jordan..? Who's gonna give us a rundown of what he says in the interview? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:13 pm

Yeah please just one person please listen and let us know. No point in all of us rushing to drive traffic for him Smiley.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:14 pm

After watch it again, I noticed one sweet thing!
When Jojo said "I think we are one the same page " Jordan answered with the cutest smile "Yeah be sure? beatingheart and then " Couse Im so in love with you!
That was sooooo sweet!!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:16 pm

I doubt whatever RS has to say would be appropriate for the Fan Thread. Just cautioning. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit