SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Isabella Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:53 am

I dont think Caila has anything to worry about regarding Jared if they are really dating.  He once said in a magazine interview that although he and Ashley will never be a couple, he knew that they would become good friends outside of the show .As for the vacation at Sugar Beach Resort, St. Lucia they are getting a free vacation to promote the place.  I checked his instagram and he is giving 25% promo code.

Maybe their relationship is not that serious or maybe it is...we'll see.  I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.  So far they looked cute on the promo. Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f600
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:04 am

I get the feeling Caila tried for some romance with Jared on BIP but wasn't feeling it. I think they would have stuck around for the FS if they were mutually as into each other. They could have parted ways amicably after like Jen and Nick or tried dating IRL. Nothing on SM leads me to believe that Jared and Caila are still a couple now, just the opposite actually.

I think they were at the same party in NYC for July 4th but with a big group of other Bach people. They probably enjoyed seeing each other as just friends.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:15 am

If it is not Jared then this girl falls in love very easily. jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:10 pm

^^^ She could be seeing someone casually in NYC right now, doesn't mean she's in love quite yet. And I doubt she was in love with Jared on BIP or they probably would have gone to the FS together.  I think he was the only one she could somewhat connect with on the show.  Not a lot to choose from in that group.

I just don't see her with any of the franchise guys right now, honestly.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:21 pm

I do not see Jared as Caila's type whatsoever. Personally, I think these Bach "couplings" are a complete ploy, and smart move if you ask me, to gain SM followers for each of the ones involved. We all know by now that number of followers = more $$moola$$
JMO
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Caila and Chase... they seem like a fit to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:36 pm

Eviebloom wrote:Caila and Chase... they seem like a fit to me.  

Yeah. But if she is dating he's missed his chance. IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:48 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:Caila and Chase... they seem like a fit to me.  

Yeah. But if she is dating he's missed his chance. IMO.
 She tweeted Chase love and faved a couple of Chase tweets. Also noticed she finally followed him back on IG after he was eliminated.

Who knows maybe she is just dating nothing serious yet.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f49b  Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:17 pm

I don't think she's supposed to be dating right now so doubt she'd say anything if it's not Jared. I don't see them as serious however.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:03 pm

All smiles & sunnies this summer Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 2600 Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f453 Thank you @bazhere for this behind the scenes shot from last week's work event! Love my @diffeyewear shades for work, but it means even more that they donate a pair of reading glasses with each pair you take home. Code QUINN for 25% off at diffeyewear.com #diffeyewear by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:01 am

Here's hoping that the Chasebot will be the next TB so that Calia can sign up for her THIRD tour of duty. :tinfoil

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:03 am

So acc to the preview, Ashley gets upset about Caila and Jared... And Cailla starts to cry about Ashley interfering. Seems like Caila really had feelings for him.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle