SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:00 am

Yep @Seabear spot on. The jealousy of that bach/ette career mean clique has become more and more obvious. If you're in any way different to them, or are viewed as "perfect" you've got a target on your back. IMO the way they've handled this has come awfully close to bullying and singling out one person. Caila has had to bear the brunt of all of this on her own, whilst they laugh amongst themselves because they can kick her while she's down. It's disgusting.

I still can't believe that anyone can think it's okay for AshleyI to have ever asked someone she's known so briefly not to meet someone or go on BIP! IMO Ashley manipulated Caila because she knew Jared liked her. Ashley said that Caila was the only person that was a threat, so she specifically made sure that Caila wouldn't go on the show. The thing is, Caila is an independent human being free to do whatever she so desires. It's ridiculous that the mean clique and people on social media think it's Caila who's the backstabber. AshleyI tried to not let Jared even meet Caila because she wanted him to herself. These people have no understanding of true friendship. Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 1f621

And yes AshleyI straight up said that she will never see Jared as just a friend. For him to still continue calling her a friend means he has absolutely no boundaries or sense left. Honestly, they're going to be rehashing this drama for years and Jared will never be able to move forward until he's willing to actually cut the cord. Can you imagine his future wife having to put up with AshleyI STILL being in love with him? The guy is mad if he thinks that's going to ever work out for him. I have no doubt he completely fell for Caila, and that he knows she was always far better than this show. I think he'll have deep regrets if it doesn't work out and miss her because she is one of a kind and he likely won't meet someone like her again.

I just want happiness for Caila, and I wish this show was already over and she could skip the next few weeks! I have felt really sad and frustrated about how all of this ended up and I wish there was a way to fix it somehow.

Last edited by siena on Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:08 am

Has any of the otherwise vocal cast supported Caila on sm? Who has supported AshleyI?

This is such a backwards way of thinking, all the hate Caila gets. Jared is the one who should be loyal to AshleyI.

This sick cycle will end when AshleyI grows up. Jared won't say anything, no matter how she treats the women he's interested in, and no one's going to put up with it. Hope Caila is happy!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:01 am

Two people I've seen say positive things was I believe Sean Lowe on After Paradise saying that Caila did nothing wrong. And then Catherine tweeting that Caila saying "I talked to him" to AshleyI was the most grownup burn. She also tweeted during the previous episode "I like you Twin" which some thought was about Emily, but I actually think was about Caila because that's what Catherine called her throughout Ben's season. I hope there's more people we can add to that list. I hope Sharleen says something too.

I found the way the mean clique piled on during the previous episode with "I'd pick Emily" on twitter was also hurtful and unnecessary. I think they've decided to take AshleyI's side since they're all probably going to be in the same Bachelor retirement home and figure they should stick together in the meantime.  Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 1f609 I also think AshleyI's been exaggerating her victimhood to anyone who will listen with tales of how Caila was such a terrible friend to her. What's interesting to me though is Caila came out straight away and said I know you're upset with me and I am sorry. She handled that with maturity. She then explained that when she met Jared she felt a connection. Again AshleyI and Caila only hung out a few times. Why was Caila expected to notify AshleyI if she was going on Paradise when AshleyI didn't even tell Jared, her supposed BFF? Why was AshleyI under the belief that Caila shouldn't be allowed to meet someone and make her own decisions about them? Caila didn't make the same demands or claims for her. So much delusion. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:51 am

A lot of folks from this show are in need of what I call #BachRehab. They're very dependent on what this show can give them and so desperate to be somebody from it that they don't care how much dignity and self-respect they have to give up or who they have to throw under the bus to be liked and accepted by the popular kids. It'll be interesting to see how many of this season's crop go on BiP4 next year. So many of them are afraid of fading into irrelevancy and being upstaged by the newer and shinier crop. It's funny how some of them get so threatened. Goodvibes - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 1f601

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:18 am

I like Caila a lot. I also want her hair as does pretty much everyone else. I don't think it's just a "mean girls clique" though, since a lot of the guys don't seem to like her either. I've seen a few of them fav negative tweets about her.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:29 am

Caila just seems overly sweet to the point of being cloying, it's how I feel about Lauren B so I get why people wouldn't like her. It doesn't make me like Ashley or Jared anymore though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:42 am

I get that she's not someone's cup of tea. But IMO anyone can be objective in the situation, and see that Caila did nothing wrong. IMO there's forming a Bach clique, and they're the key to most events etc. We don't see anyone tweeting about Jubilee or Emily what horrid friends they are for going after AshleyI's man. Only Caila gets the shade and hate. That's why I lay most of the blame on the clique and people who are even part clique.

The key is Jared though, he could easily call out these people, but IMO he prefers being cool with them, than taking a stand. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:50 am

Oh I'm definitely including guys too, that's why I'm calling it the "mean clique". The further Caila gets away from this franchise the better. As @bluwavz said this show becomes for some of them their whole universe and some sort of pseudo high-school. It's clear that Caila has never been accepted by them. For some that's just because she isn't their cup of tea which is fine. But for other's it seems like they've isolated her from the beginning because she was different to them. She seemingly never did anything concretely wrong before, so I think they've latched onto this to justify their reasons for not liking her.

When it's seen in a broader sense I personally can't understand why AshleyI gets a free pass for even telling Caila (someone she'd recently met) that she couldn't meet Jared in the first place. AshleyI seems like a terrible friend to have, and yet it's Caila who gets thrown under the bus and doesn't get given any benefit of the doubt. AshleyI was even saying that Jared led her on, but then immediately made an excuse for him because he's "nice". Caila would be called fake and a liar for the same actions.

I'm glad Caila actually has a good group of college and NYC real life friends to lean on. She'll get through this. And it's not say Caila is perfect or without faults, she certainly isn't. But IMO it's clear she's been an easy target for people because she doesn't fight back. It's the kind of thing bullies enjoy.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:02 am

I have no problem with nice, kind, generous, "always happy", positive people... Bring them on! But I don' like if they are that way on the expense that they don' make a stand, don't speak their mind when asked, but prefer to please the "expectatons" of others just so that they don't step on anyone's shoes. Nah, that to me is also an indication of how strong your backbone is. In the last episode Jared was disapponting to watch, considering things that are known about his relationship with Ashley. I don't know much about Caila to say more about her, but she didn't struck me as someone afraid of confrontation and afraid of "not being liked" or not "being the nice one" ... something that Jared is... and to me that part of him is more of a turn-off than other flaws that a man can have.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:20 am

siena wrote:Oh I'm definitely including guys too, that's why I'm calling it the "mean clique". The further Caila gets away from this franchise the better. As @bluwavz said this show becomes for some of them their whole universe and some sort of pseudo high-school. It's clear that Caila has never been accepted by them. For some that's just because she isn't their cup of tea which is fine. But for other's it seems like they've isolated her from the beginning because she was different to them. She seemingly never did anything concretely wrong before, so I think they've latched onto this to justify their reasons for not liking her.

When it's seen in a broader sense I personally can't understand why AshleyI gets a free pass for even telling Caila (someone she'd recently met) that she couldn't meet Jared in the first place. AshleyI seems like a terrible friend to have, and yet it's Caila who gets thrown under the bus and doesn't get given any benefit of the doubt. AshleyI was even saying that Jared led her on, but then immediately made an excuse for him because he's "nice". Caila would be called fake and a liar for the same actions.

I'm glad Caila actually has a good group of college and NYC real life friends to lean on. She'll get through this. And it's not say Caila is perfect or without faults, she certainly isn't. But IMO it's clear she's been an easy target for people because she doesn't fight back. It's the kind of thing bullies enjoy.

I firmly believe the best revenge is living a good life.
In all fairness, the stuff primarily being seen only encompasses a small set of Bach Nation. There are plenty in Bach Nation that are very good people. A lot of what is being seen is a subset of meanies who are keeping their names out there to be current.
I believe Caila is centered enough to realize this. I think she realized this last March and this only reinforces the maelstrom this franchise can be.
She is the Ames in a bouquet of Toms, Dicks and Harrys. Who needs that? She does not fit in this crowd. Watching her on BIP, I felt like singing which of these things is not like the others.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:26 am

Honestly, so what if these people don't like Caila. I can't think of not one person that has been shading her that would enrinch her life with their friendship. If they are condoning Ashley's behavior for whatever reason, they are condoning toxic relationships.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:32 am

Caila has been nothing but nice so she's an easy target. It's the classic high school bullying where the hot/pretty girl gets attacked just for being pretty.

AshleyI is pathetic but I think Jared should be blamed for enabling her. I think he is sending her mixed messages that makes it difficult for her to move on...

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle