SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:44 pm

I love Caila and her all around beauty. She embraces life in the most positive joyful way and sets such a wonderful example of seeing the good and sharing kindness and gratitude. Absolute isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 1f60d IMO.

I am so looking forward to seeing Caila on BIP. isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 1f60a  I think TPTB missed the best opportunity they will ever have not to have chosen Caila as Bachelorette and to have celebrated her extraordinary beautiful diversity. also JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:22 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/caila-quinns-bachelor-in-paradise-costar-threatens-to-slap-her-w434396

Longer clip of Caila coming in tonight. Lace is so trashy saying she "might have to slap a b"

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:54 pm

I agree, it's really wonderful to see when people deal with any difficulties that come their way with a positive attitude and kindness. That can be rare, let alone in a reality tv setting.

And how wonderful to hear that the shoot was in support of shelift!

Fingersandtoes wrote: I think Caila will receive a lot of support. She really didn't do anything wrong

I think she will get a lot of support too. The majority of comments I've read have been excited to see her. I do think she is going to be such a breath of fresh air on the show, especially amongst so much negativity. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:06 pm

longer Caila clip without the ad☺️

Check out @BachParadise's Tweet: https://twitter.com/BachParadise/status/765250709797437440?s=09

laugh out loud I love the princess music as she was going down the stairs.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Isabella wrote:longer Caila clip without the ad☺️

Check out @BachParadise's Tweet: https://twitter.com/BachParadise/status/765250709797437440?s=09

laugh out loud I love the princess music as she was going down the stairs.

I wonder why she walks off with Evan first?

Noticed she said "good to see you" to Nick (who has no t-shirt then has one then doesn't again) but "good to meet you" to Jared. I think this means this is the first time Jared and Caila have met. Does that fit with what has been sleuthed?

She radiates loveliness and IMO is a very positive definition of sex kitten. Just enough appeal to be enticing.
I hope a lot of her date with Jared is shown.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:38 pm

@notarose, maybe Caila already met Nick before. She seems to be hanging out with Sharleen a lot who is good friends with Nick. Maybe same circle.

Jared and Caila definitely met for the first time in BIP, but who knows maybe he told producers that he wanted to meet her the most. Check this out https://www.instagram.com/p/BI2zTxPg-Nh/ he must have always been attracted to her.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:43 pm

^^Yes, Caila was one of his 3 favs on Ben's season stated back in January.

I like Lauren the flight attendant and Caila so far.
Lauren, Caila and Jo Jo are my three favorites.

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:50 pm

@Isabella Caila and Nick have met before the show: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFK5_raBJF_/?taken-by=whynothah

Yesterday we had the absolute honor of filming in this amazing location with these stunning women! Special thanks to everyone that made this shoot possible. Tags below! Stylist/Event Planner: @alluring.events Makeup: @missmarissartistry / @alwayslornamarie Hair: @thebeautybardixon Calligraphy: @afabulousfete / @simplyjessicamarie / @egletters Florals: @layersoflovely Rentals: @swoonvintagerentalco Look 1 Fashion: @stefanienaylorcouture Look 1 Fashion: @beinspiredpr Jewelry: @kcarderjewelry Photographers: @valeriedenisephotos / @meredithlynne_ Location: @camelsafarilasvegas Nonprofit: @sheliftgrams by @classiccityfilms

The best part of Monday? Realizing it's a brand new week with a chance to start fresh! Check out our NYC instructors rocking out their BollyX swag: @ninaahuja @kwhallon @cailaquinn by @bollyxfitness

Spotted these #bachelor beauties over the weekend. If you think they're good looking on tv, they're even more gorgeous in person. Thank you @efergie13 @hfergie11 @cailaquinn for being so sweet!isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 1f60d isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 1f339 isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 1f60d isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 1f339 #bachelornation #bachelorinparadise #thebachelor #whowillgettherose #diedalittlewhencailawenthome #canibeperfectlikethem #squadgoals by @rocio_sotelo13

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard? isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 1f618 #vegashasmenow #bloodsisters #isthistherealcaesarspalace by @jrletain
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm

Thanks Minidiva for the link☺

So excited to see Caila again tonight. Missed her.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:55 pm

^^You are welcome.  I have posted it way upthread/somewhere here so I knew what you were talking about.

Caila is the only reason I will be watching the show tonight.  I adore her!  Me thinks Jared does too.   isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 1f60d
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:26 pm

isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Cp55czmXEAIUxVQ
Us Weekly Verified account  ‏@usweekly
Exclusive #BachelorinParadise sneak peek: Caila Quinn's costar threatens her! http://usm.ag/2bjCmt4
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:37 pm

I am in the same boat, Caila is the only reason I am watching this show! laugh out loud She was also the only reason I kept watching Ben's season.

@MiniDiva I agree, I think Jared will be smitten and isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 1f60d throughout the episode.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle