SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:39 am

I think it was actually Caila visiting Leah in Denver. I agree, they truly are so bitter. My opinion of them all is at an all-time low. It's just mean-spirited and borderline bullying at this point. If the price of admission to AshleyI's friendship is to bash Caila online, I hope it's worth it to them. If they don't like Caila or they've had a falling out, that's fine. But this subtweeting nonsense is so immature IMO and shows their lack of character. They need to grow up out of this high-school mentality because outside of reality tv and bach cliques I don't think many people would want to be around people who treat others that way. Whilst they're being petty, Caila's having fun with her actual real life friends like that instagram story showed. It's a beautiful thing. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:48 am

Word.

isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 833039a931da62bf39d5652a759a015e
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:50 am

Duke702 wrote:I just can't believe that Ashley I was one of the choices and he code Cail, it's just too perfect! Wonder if Ashley knows that he said that. It's sad that Ashley/producers ruined Caila's time with Jared and she took Wells too so Caila couldn't have him. So basically no one could be happy. She really did try to sabotage Caila. Which by the way they never showed Daniel saying that right?

If Ashley hadn't been such an immature twit about the whole Jared thing, I would feel a little sorry for her that Wells said that on video tape for all to see. But as it stands, this gives me a little too much pleasure to laugh at the irony and pouring of salt in the wound. I guess Caila is a much nicer person than I am laugh out loud.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:52 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:More immature subtweeting from Leah and Jubilee  Rolling Eyes
https://mobile.twitter.com/leahblock/status/765750303606005761

Assholes. Didn't Michelle say something about Caila looking like "anime character"? I side-eyed her when she said it.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:56 am

@BlackHalo Yep! Michelle said something gross like "Caila seems fake I don't trust her little eyes, they remind me of an anime character." no no I'm shocked not many people could see how offensive that is!

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:56 am

@bluwavz we def should throw party when Wells does the dumping on TV! It's only fitting!
@TheWrongReasons I always laugh out loud at Ben's comment with sex panther! Even on Ellen with the one words he said Caila was sexy. Lauren got sweet. Both of them got the two S' Me 2 I wanted to see Wells and Caila chemistry tog to see what could've happened!
@siena @fingersandtoes those r bitter hoes.  Each got rejected by Ben and Jared then. I remember Jub always mocked how Caila was so cute she seemed like that  with Lauren B as well. Again it's there insecure self to compete with cute girls!Also, Aug 15 Leah was saying how she loved Caila's hair then the tweet that was on the 16th was one to join the means girls to fit in with them. The mean girl can have her I'd rather Caila hang with her reg friends than them https://twitter.com/leahblock/status/765367761744764928
@dee love that

Last edited by SunnyRachel on Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:59 am

BlackHalo wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:More immature subtweeting from Leah and Jubilee  Rolling Eyes
https://mobile.twitter.com/leahblock/status/765750303606005761

Assholes. Didn't Michelle say something about Caila looking like "anime character"? I side-eyed her when she said it.

Yep, she did ... I didn't like her as the host to begin with and her dissing Caila was kind of unprofessional considering she might be a guest on the show sometime. The anime character comment honestly, is treading a fine line towards racially inappropriate territory (and I say this as a woman of Asian descent). But I guess that's a whole other conversation.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:01 am

siena wrote:@BlackHalo Yep! Michelle said something gross like "Caila seems fake I don't trust her little eyes, they remind me of an anime character." no no I'm shocked not many people could see how offensive that is!

I didn't hear the little eyes part. That's racist. Caila can not help the shape of her eyes. I'm sure Leah and Jubilee got a kick out of it. They are both very insecure women.

Even more bizarre she said this next to Sean Lowe and his wife is also asian. Mess.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:14 am

That's definitely racist. Michelle Collins needs to GTFO already. I hope Caila is invited to AP and calls her out but I know she's too nice to do that.  isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 1f621
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:16 am

@SunnyRachel I thought his description of her as "sexy" was a nice contrast to her "innocent" look - it showed her layers and complexity. And it was super cute the way he said it - I was a little shocked that the words "sex panther" came out of Ben's mouth tbh haha.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:16 am

^^ Exactly, how on earth does the shape of Caila's eyes have anything to do with whether she's fake or not!! The casual racism of that comment should've been reprimanded. Just as AshleyI calling Caila a wh*re shouldn't have been acceptable.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:17 am

Caila sure doesn't deserve any of this hate! Bunch of catty mean girls!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 1f49c

isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 8367-910 isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 I_got_13 isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 E5kqdm15 isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle