SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by EliseAlways Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:22 pm

I hope Caila stops tweeting at her castmates. She is totally being ignored. I can't wait for BIP to end so Caila can go back to living normally and away from these toxic people.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:27 pm

isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 CqgSs7NWIAAqWN-
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
Reaction shot of the night. #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:29 pm

isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 CqgaRnDXgAAPE9I
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
Hey Brett, Caila not wanting your junk in her face is not "standoffish." It's "normal." #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:34 pm

Thanks @dee for that hair vids from instagram of her's! She should do a show w travel channel and be endorsed by hair company!
@bluwavz thanks for the link to her blog. Glad I read that before watching the show tonight! Like Nick said tonight about Caila she is to polite. I wish she wasn't so nice to everyone who uses her as a doormat.
tbh I'm glad Caila leaves soon. Whatever happens with her and Jared will be interesting after the show esp with his friend always so close to him. Also, no couple should be getting engaged on this show this season.

isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:38 pm

@EliseAlways Me too. The twins did retweet her tweet to them though so that was nice to see.

@SunnyRachel Yeah she's kind of a female Jared. I'll be relieved for her when she leaves. I really think this show is the wrong fit for her. sad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:45 pm

Yeah this show is really not made for someone like Caila. Glad that we have the next episode and maybe one more before she decides to leave.

IMO the way she's dealt with this is her trying to not have things end on such a weird note. That's what I was saying too about her break-up with Ben. She didn't want to leave things badly so she tried to get some resolution IMO.

I think the people who found her annoying from Ben's season will never like her, and that's fine. I just hope that people also realize she doesn't deserve actual hate thrown at her because she's perceived as "annoying" or "fake". It's just unnecessary, and because she's actually a nice person she doesn't retaliate. Her best revenge IMO will be her rising above it all and being happy regardless of what they say.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:56 pm

@bluwavz Yes this show is not for Caila!So true she is like Jared.That's why they clicked! They both need to stop being so nice. They need to think what they want. They both seem like great people but need to stand up more for themselves! Llike this quote “Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants. Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?”-Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
@siena True, people tonight that watched some will still think the worst of her and some might actually think she was more real than ever. Agree, I'm ready to see her leave this show and this franchise! She can do way better with her life outside the franchise! People forgive a crazy more than a person who is confused that shows some r so twisted with how they think!

isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:06 pm

Yeah it's so insane to me @SunnyRachel that people could be more unforgiving of someone being indecisive, than someone being really mean and cruel. IMO that's so twisted.

At least Caila owns up to being confusing, whereas so many others are just out to paint themselves as a victim.

I thought this summed up Caila's indecision pretty well.

isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 30jlj7q

Being a people pleaser and trying to make everyone happy often means you end up making the wrong choice for yourself. Hopefully Caila's learning. IMO the fact that she's acknowledged that flaw is a lot further along than most of the people in this franchise. When she does decide that she's leaving Paradise I will be interested if the same people are going to call her wishy-washy. Rolling Eyes

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:08 pm

They both pretty much need this advice:

isthistherealcaesarspalace - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 If-you-are-trapped

If it were me, I would say bye felicia to almost everyone in this franchise.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:12 pm

I think Claire is spot-on. Caila's problem isn't that she's an indecisive person, it's that she's too afraid of hurting anyone's feelings and it's perceived as her being wishy-washy.

I think I relate to her more than I initially thought. I would've been soooooo uncomfortable on that double date too. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:15 pm

I agree that this show is not for Caila. Is tomorrow her last episode? I love Caila and I relate to her so much because I see myself in her (except I don't have her good looks and majestic hair). And this is why I said earlier that I did not want her to be the bachelorette. Some or a lot of people won't understand her personality and she will get hated on. Because let's admit, these shows aren't REALLY about finding love. They're about creating drama. I can't stress enough how eager I am for all this to be over. Hopefully, Caila finds her happiness in the end, be it with Jared or not.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:19 pm

Yeah I think Caila was trying to figure out what to say and do in order to not hurt anyone's feelings, and got confused in the process. To me that's thoughtful and caring (albeit confusing). To other people, it's apparently fake and annoying to think about other people's feelings whilst making a choice. Rolling Eyes

That double date would've been so uncomfortable to me too. Glad Caila and Jared are going to get that Janner date to make up for it! It appears Jade and Tanner saw the most potential in them. yes

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle