SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Isabella Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:26 am

@summerdayze if that's the case, I think Caila should stay away from him and quit hanging out by herself with Jared cause it doesn't look good imo.

They were definitely still a couple during Men Tell All cause the magazine said they were all over eachother and went back to the hotel together.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:32 am

@poohbear No, I don't have snap chat. Could you summarize the snaps? Smiley

@Isabella I don't normally take twitter likes seriously, but that tweet was very direct about their distain for the show and how jared is treating her. Caila is generally very PC, I think she probably had enough with the drama for her to like that tweet. I could understand her liking the "Caila and Christian look cute together", she even liked a similar tweet about her and Wells. I think she was trying to be nice and throw a bone to the tweeter.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:34 am

@summerdayze Yeah I do understand, and that's definitely not to say that the same comments aren't thrown at people of European background. But IMO the other comments that have been said about Caila (by Michelle, Emily etc) aren't isolated from a broader issue of representation on this show. IMO people of asian or filipino descent watching this show may see things differently. Talk of "little rainbow eyes" and gesturing squinting may not be intended to be racist, but to not even realize how that could be offensive speaks to that difference in perception. Again, it's not to say people couldn't make those remarks about smiling too much about anyone from any background. Or that everyone has to like Caila, they absolutely don't. But some of the vitriol directed at Caila has made me think the treatment of her by some people isn't isolated from her racial background. All JMO.

Last edited by siena on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:35 am

@dee I sure hope so.  She's right to be pissed...I would be too..hell I was pissed when I saw the "wh*re" part (Jared did nothing as usual) and later the creepy people interview.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:47 am

@dee oh that's a really hard one to summarize! you kinda have to see the video to see the cuteness. Basically she's just saying "what was she saying" as she's watching the show with her friends about going on the date with the Brett part.. and she said this is her "nightmare episode", but in a really really cute and adorable way..

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:49 am

Caila was so cute in those snaps. Yep she was watching the show when she's meeting Brett and saying "what was I thinking?" And then she's kind of hiding in her hoodie saying this was her nightmare episode. monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 3806527698 She was laughing about herself and I think she had a friend with her. Honestly, whatever is happening she's going to be fine with that positive attitude.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:52 am

siena wrote:@summerdayze Yeah I do understand, and that's definitely not to say that the same comments aren't thrown at people of European background. But IMO the other comments that have been said about Caila (by Michelle, Emily etc) aren't isolated from a broader issue of representation on this show. IMO people of asian or filipino descent watching this show may see things differently. Talk of "little rainbow eyes" and gesturing squinting may not be intended to be racist, but to not even realize how that could be offensive speaks to that difference in perception. Again, it's not to say people couldn't make those remarks about smiling too much about anyone from any background. Or that everyone has to like Caila, they absolutely don't. But some of the vitriol directed at Caila has made me think the treatment of her by some people isn't isolated from her racial background. All JMO.

Yes I saw a few tweeters who were upset about this and found it racist.  

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:55 am

@siena Oh I don't doubt it either. There are clearly some very ignorant people in BN, and Michelle and Ashley talking about Caila's eyes and squinting to imitate her was ugly as hell. I wouldn't be surprised if a portion of the people who campaigned hard against Caila becoming the next Bachelorette probably felt more comfortable having another white lead, although they would never admit it. I'm just saying that being Filipina/Asian doesn't necessarily equate to a cheerier/happier/'smilier' person. Not directed at you personally @sienna, but just talking generally (to the broader fanbase).

Last edited by summerdayze on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:56 am

bluwavz wrote:I think Claire is spot-on. Caila's problem isn't that she's an indecisive person, it's that she's too afraid of hurting anyone's feelings and it's perceived as her being wishy-washy.

I think I relate to her more than I initially thought. I would've been soooooo uncomfortable on that double date too. laugh out loud

This applies to Jared also. No wonder they hit it off so well. Two nice people, concerned about others...what a shocking concept for this show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:56 am

@dee agree when I saw that article that Caila had tweeted on Ames it was odd but she likes stories like that. Maybe it could me nothing or mean something. We will find out soon..... love she fav that new tweet. Would love for that to mean something true as well!I'm pissed how she's been treated by the show and people.
@bluwavz thanks for that new pic on Caila!
@siena did u catch when Jared and Ash were talking tog and she called Caila that bad name tonight? I didn't see Jared get mad then Ash said it was joke... makes u wonder...hmmmm Serious I'm tired how many are not calling people out on how they are making fun of Caila's features. Thats an insult! If it was a black issue everyone would be up calling foul. It reminds me how the Oscars host Chris Rock did that asian joke this past yr and no one took it serious. Until a day later they said sorry.
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:05 am

Isabella wrote:
dee wrote:Caila just liked this tweet:

Reading people oh @CailaQuinn girl run from this guy and show asap. You could do way better Take a trip soon afar by @gretashine

https://twitter.com/gretashine/status/767942846498299905

I still dont know what to think of it, cause sometimes Caila randomly likes tweets that confuse the heck out of me like the Christian tweet. She could also have liked it for the leave the show asap part since she did ask Jared on last weeks episode if he thinks he could ever leave the franchise behind.

One thing makes me think though if she's still with Jared..I'm sure after seeing this episode she must have been pissed that Jared did not defend her when Ashley told Jared that she's a wh*re when she was out on her date with Brett.

I was so turned off by Jared not saying anything to defend Caila to be honest.
I'm not really convinced until I see JJ and Tanner shade her on SM. I remember when it was rumored Becca stood up Jared they were shading her on Twitter when Ben's season started. They seen pretty protective of him so if Caila really hurt him they'd have a thing to say. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:09 am

monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Scree220

monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Scree216

monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Scree217

monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Scree222

monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Scree221

monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Scree218

monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Scree219

Source: caila.quinn Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle