SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:01 am

BollyX Bachelorette Beauties monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 1f48b monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 1f645 #beautifultough - @cailaquinn @ryu_apparel @bollyxfitness #motivation #monday do what you luv, #love what you do. Don't forget to tune in tonight for @bachelorinparadise. Go in love monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 1f495 Where my Bachelor Fans At?! #team #bachelorette by @dias_dancefit

@cailaquinn a couple weekends ago in Vegas rocking our 1 piecemonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 1f459 monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 1f49c #islandvibes ______________________ ClothingByOWL.com ______________________ by @clothingbyowl
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:07 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I think Caila just confirmed it. She deserves way better.
Them staying together after the way it all went down was a long shot anyway. This is not Caila's fairytale romance. I truly hope for Jared that his friendship with Ashley is worth it. She is a nasty piece of work.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:09 am

Caila has nothing to defend herself for. She's done nothing wrong. Being indecisive about a guy who can't cut his stalker friend loose is smart. I hate AshleyI on afterbuzz, they can't call her out on her insanity because she's a guest there so often, and brings inside info.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:13 am

BlackHalo wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I think Caila just confirmed it. She deserves way better.
Them staying together after the way it all went down was a long shot anyway. This is not Caila's fairytale romance. I truly hope for Jared that his friendship with Ashley is worth it. She is a nasty piece of work.

Oh yeah, and I think Caila respects herself more than staying in a situation like this too long. From her pov, if a guy she's dating can't stand up for her against his BFF who trashes Caila non stop, he's not the one for her. I'm not expecting Jared to say a word against AshleyI in any after show or interview, his ego can't let her go.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:16 am

Yeah I don't think I'll ever understand why Jared would want to remain friends with someone like Ashley. Even if she can be sweet at times, the way she has behaved is truly terrible. She's relentlessly attacked Caila, even after the show has ended. And she still stands by what she's said about Caila, personal attacks and all. I think she's used the attacks on Caila to deflect attention away from herself, but it hasn't fully worked. I hope more and more people call her out, even if her friends won't.

I said this before too, but if they've broken up then I think Jared is going to be the one most affected. IMO he's probably never met someone like Caila before and it's going to be a big "what if" for him. I guess all of this will become clearer in a week. We still have that janner date tomorrow which looked so cute. Why can't we have nice things?

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:40 am

I agree with @Fingersandtoes.

You can even tell in this episode that she was put off by all the drama. I can't see her sticking with Jared for the long haul if Ashley is still hanging around. It's as much Jared's fault as it is Ashley's.  

I'm inclined to think now that they're not officially dating, but perhaps still hanging out from time to time (taking things easy/casually), hence the spottings.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:09 am

I think the other positive of Caila leaving this show early is that we can be free from it! I need a trip away too, this has been exhausting just watching it unfold I can't imagine living it.

I also saw some more comments online about Caila being filipina and how she has been misunderstood. Ashley really dug that hole deeper tonight IMO, saying that Caila smiles at inappropriate times and then imitating her. There was also a comment I saw that mentioned how that's a characteristic of filipino culture, an ability to smile regardless of what is happening. Again, it's unfortunate that something that could be viewed as a positive is seen as a negative. And that this sort of thing is so subtle that no-one calls it out.

The worst thing they can seemingly come up with to tear Caila down is that she's confusing and smiles too much (and that it somehow equals being fake). I also think there seems to be people who were angry that she was even considered for the Bachelorette and have disliked her from that time. IMO Caila has behaved with maturity throughout, it must make other's so annoyed that they can't attack her without looking petty and immature.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:16 am

Did anyone see Caila's snapchat today?? SO cute!!!

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:16 am

@siena I don't think it necessarily has to do with her race/Filipina background, but the fact that she is just generally an optimistic and positive person. God forbid if someone is overall content/happy and wants a drama-free life! monday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 1f60b I have a friend who is also a very smiley and positive person (she is of European background) - and she's just a genuinely nice and sweet girl. Nothing fake about it at all.

Anyway now that BIP is almost over for Caila, she can continue living her wonderful life, filled with loving family, friends and adventure.

Last edited by summerdayze on Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:19 am

AshleyI commenting on anyone being fake or smiling at inappropriate times is a joke. This woman has made a career out of (apparently) fake stalking a man, yet smiling too much is so wrong.

I'd take 'indecisive snd confused & smiles too much' over AshleyI's take on the show any day.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:19 am

dee wrote:Caila just liked this tweet:

Reading people oh @CailaQuinn girl run from this guy and show asap. You could do way better Take a trip soon afar by @gretashine

https://twitter.com/gretashine/status/767942846498299905

I still dont know what to think of it, cause sometimes Caila randomly likes tweets that confuse the heck out of me like the Christian tweet. She could also have liked it for the leave the show asap part since she did ask Jared on last weeks episode if he thinks he could ever leave the franchise behind.

One thing makes me think though if she's still with Jared..I'm sure after seeing this episode she must have been pissed that Jared did not defend her when Ashley told Jared that she's a wh*re when she was out on her date with Brett.

I was so turned off by Jared not saying anything to defend Caila to be honest.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:23 am

@Isabella Yeah to be honest, we're not sure what she is liking in that tweet. It could be the whole thing, it could be the part about Jared / the Show or it could be just about the traveling part. We just don't know until she and/or Jared clarifies it.

But I would say signs are pointing to them not (officially) dating.

Didn't Jared also like a tweet from someone that said Caila was too good for him and that he doesn't deserve her?

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle