SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2016 - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:10 am

@summerdayze Oh yeah, it does seem like there's a segment of the broader fanbase who hold those views but like you said, would never admit to them.

@bluwavz Yes this was the exact moment. The imitation crossed the line with her squinting IMO and is within the context of the other comments about not trusting Caila because of the shape of her eyes when she smiles. To me, it was just another example of an unnecessary attack on her with some questionable undertones. Again, why would Caila be fake because of the way her eyes look when she smiles? Ashley's even saying that she "wants to scratch her eyes out" in the next episode! no no

@Sprite I know. Anyone actually thoughtful on this show is too shocking of an idea for people to grasp.

@SunnyRachel I was really disappointed that once again Ashley could call Caila a wh*re and get no backlash? How is this seen as okay? Why is this allowed, and other people are reprimanded for the same behaviour?

@BlackHalo I have a similar opinion too. If that happens I think we'll have our definite answer.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

2016 - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:55 am

I agree with everyone re. Jared not saying anything when Ashley called Caila a whore AGAIN. That was not right. And the possessiveness as something to be adored is another WTF point.
Even to this day, this girl is still saying she stands by the personal attacks on Afterbuzz? :headbanging

Such a mess. It's getting more and more difficult to root for this pairing unless Jared grows a backbone and stands up for Caila.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:19 am

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

original source: Caila.Quinn snapchat
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:45 am

Thanks @Isabella for bringing over the video. Such a genuine reaction! Aye yai yai!!!

You've got AshleyI playing her smallest violin :strings1 on her pity press tour trying to get sympathy to excuse her awful actions because she's apparently just being "real"... and then you have Caila laughing and taking responsibility for herself. Class act. :claphands

IMO whatever AshleyI wants to try to throw at Caila, it's never going to work. Caila has real life friends, a career, and a level of kindness and respect that will allow her to grow far beyond this franchise. Everything will work out how it's meant to in the end IMO, and hopefully since there'll be all that subsequent drama with other couple's after she's left, she'll slip out of the radar of the show and move forward.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:09 am

Caila will be on Afterbuzz tomorrow...when Ashley was telling her story he kinda said in a low voice that Caila would be the guest for tuesday.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by theboy'smom Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:05 am

Has anyone noticed that Caila's insta bio has been changed? BollyX not listed anymore. Also, 2 days ago, minal (BollyX co-founder) wrote on Caila's insta, "Miss you already." IMO looks like Caila has quit her job and is doing other things. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for her to announce just what she's doing now.

theboy'smom

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:45 am

Yes I noticed that too! She changed it around the time BIP started airing. Will be interesting to see what she's up to and what new adventures she's going to pursue. IMO it seems like the perfect time to begin something different and move onwards and upwards. yes

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:52 am

2016 - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 156bwg5
cailaquinn m o o d • get to see my family tomorrow 2016 - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 270c 2016 - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 1f5fd sometimes it's hard to hear that being happy is a bad thing, but it's a life choice... that doesn't hurt anyone, so I'm going to stick with it ••• styling: @wynndbycamille // 2016 - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 1f4f7: @kaylacoleslaw // 2016 - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 1f484: @michelleeliseartistry

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:54 am

^^ Not sure if the caption and source is showing properly on that instagram i just posted from Caila's account but here it is again.

I LOVE WHAT SHE WROTE! High clap

sometimes it's hard to hear that being happy is a bad thing, but it's a life choice... that doesn't hurt anyone, so I'm going to stick with it •••

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:08 am

@siena I fixed the caption for you in your post. The emojis from Instagram and Twitter don't copy over here properly for some reason and the caption gets partially cut off so they have to be taken out and replaced with the equivalents here.

I love what she wrote too. Glad she's not going to change herself to seem more "real". sunny
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:23 am

@bluwavz Thank you so much!!!  Smiley I couldn't figure out where I was going wrong.

I'm so glad that she wrote that caption. I agree, I love that she's not trying to conform to whatever ridiculous idea of "real" other's have. If being a positive and happy person is seen as fake, then that says a lot about the people judging her IMO. Actually having a happy and fulfilling life is going to be her way forward I think, and being surrounded by people who are of the same quality. Hopefully she has some plans that take her far away from this franchise and on to much better things. It seems like that's the path she's choosing to take. I wish her the best with it.  2016 - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 2600

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:32 am

Caila Quinn Retweeted
Andrea Boehlke ‏@andreaboehlke 2m2 minutes ago
#BachelorInParadise fans! We have the gorgeous @CailaQuinn LIVE to discuss last night's ep! http://peoplem.ag/5vqbRyc
2016 - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Cqi0wA0W8AEp5hK
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle