SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2016 - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:43 am

siena wrote:@bluwavz Thank you so much!!!  Smiley I couldn't figure out where I was going wrong.

I'm so glad that she wrote that caption. I agree, I love that she's not trying to conform to whatever ridiculous idea of "real" other's have. If being a positive and happy person is seen as fake, then that says a lot about the people judging her IMO. Actually having a happy and fulfilling life is going to be her way forward I think, and being surrounded by people who are of the same quality. Hopefully she has some plans that take her far away from this franchise and on to much better things. It seems like that's the path she's choosing to take. I wish her the best with it.  2016 - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 2600

I saw just a few minutes last night of BIP and it was of the scene where Caila was NOT having that guy try to sit on her lap or do something swarmy near her on the boat.   Her facial expression was priceless.  An expression she could not fake if she wanted to.  Absolutely a NO to him and I took her meaning that it was very unattractive to her!.  It was so real and so normal and so right.  How can anyone call her fake?  She is a to be admired with her positive attitude but she has a backbone and drive.  Making fun of her eyes when she smiles is just wrong.  I am shocked with how BIP is not getting called out for that in our society of racial awareness.  Go Caila, I am a fan!

Last edited by Eviebloom on Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

2016 - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:04 am

@Eviebloom Yes her face was priceless! It's so strange to me too that Caila's been labeled "fake" when she's been so upfront and candid about her feelings, including her confusion. She's come across very normal to me. And I am shocked too that BIP hasn't been called out about the mocking of her eyes when she smiles. I'm also really disappointed that nothing much has been said of Ashley calling Caila a wh*re and threatening violence. All it does is encourage other people to attack Caila, whether through online comments or even potentially in person. IMO it's something that should be addressed, and the silence around it is disturbing. Caila doesn't seem to take those things too personally though, which is pretty admirable.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:09 am

It boils down to AshleyI being their willing puppet and cash cow. She's ready to humiliate herself on these shows, so she gets away with her slurs and threatening violence. Caila has the right approach, she's choosing to look for the bright side, not lowering herself to the gutter level.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:44 pm

Caila is such a sweetheart. I have so much respect for her maintaining her positive sunny attitude in the face of these psychotic attacks by AshleyI. Sad times when being Happy and Nice is considered Fake.
Caila is way to good to surround herself with these losers IMO. She sets a stellar example on how to respect yourself and maintain balance in the face of unwarranted negativity. Caila is a class act!! 2016 - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 1f60d  2016 - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 1f31e  2016 - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 2600
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:36 pm

2016 - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 20160810
Source:my screencap

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/video/0,,21025797,00.html

Caila's interview with People NOW starts at around the 12:45 mark.

I was hoping she'd show some self-awareness. I'm glad she does here.

Last edited by EliseAlways on Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a screencap)
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:52 pm

I clicked on the link but I don't see a video.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:58 pm

I was able to watch it. Caila is a great girl and continues to not blame others for her mistakes.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:01 pm

ITA, @BlackHalo. It's interesting how she refers to Ashley as a "good friend". Hmm.

@quietpal try this peoplem.ag/5vqbRyc
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:02 pm

A great interview. She owns her shortcomings (being a people pleaser), and her actions, and she can laugh at herself.

I like how Caila keeps taking the high road, while AshleyI goes for the gutter.

Last edited by Fingersandtoes on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:03 pm

YAY! Finally someone with a back bone. Jami tweeted this:

I think @CailaQuinn indecisiveness shows how much she was factoring in everyone's feelings. #teamCaila by @jrletain

Olivia liked the tweet.

Here are a few more tweets of BIP from her:

Watching Bachelor in Paradise and its either girls have a resting (excuse the language) bitch face or they smile too much. #whocares #bip by @jrletain

Boys can go on multiple dates but the second a female does oh no. Shame. #teamCaila #2016 by @jrletain
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:09 pm

dee wrote:YAY! Finally someone with a back bone. Jami tweeted this:

I think @CailaQuinn indecisiveness shows how much she was factoring in everyone's feelings. #teamCaila by @jrletain

Olivia liked the tweet.

Watching Bachelor in Paradise and its either girls have a resting (excuse the language) bitch face or they smile too much. #whocares #bip by @jrletain

Boys can go on multiple dates but the second a female does oh no. Shame. #teamCaila #2016 by @jrletain

It's about time! Yay for Jami.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:15 pm

dee wrote:YAY! Finally someone with a back bone. Jami tweeted this:

Olivia liked the tweet.

Yessss! The people not in the posse are seeing the bigger picture objectively.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle