SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Afterparadise - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 62 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:38 pm

umngirl wrote:And their friends TK and Lauren will be adding another friend here shortly as well. Talk about baby squad goals. Lol

That's right. I forgot about them. They will have a basketball ball AND a sixth man (or woman)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Afterparadise - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 62 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:41 pm

@clmgiudici: We (heart) Tuesday and Pizza [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Finale tonight!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:43 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^  laugh out loud. His shoes!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. We need a pizza emoji

Speaking of Samuel, he now has another bff to add to his circle of friends. Jeremy and his wife had a son on Saturday night.

For those keeping track, within the two months (before or after) Samuel's birth there has been several new babies. Baby boy will have lots of baby buddies.

Crista's daughter
Laura's daughter
Brooke's son
Jeremy's son

🍕 Here's a quick one. If someone can find a better one, post it here. laugh out loud at his running shoes!

Also, can someone PM me with the details of Jeremy's son, wife's name, son's name? I will add it to our Bachelor Baby Thread. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:12 pm

Thanks for the pizza. I dm'd you.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:58 pm

We were trying to be Josh eating his pizza (shoes) and this is what happened. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:58 pm

Haha. I love those shoes so much.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:02 pm

I blame Samuel for the pizza I am eating as I post this.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:30 am

This Snap is hilarious. Mom and Dad steal the snacks and blame it on the baby. laugh out loud

Snapchat: @catherineglowe

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:44 am

Hahaha! He's so perfect and he's going to have so much fun growing up with his crazy parents!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:33 pm

Now that's love!

My old men in the airport nursing room [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:10 pm

^^^
Those three.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Anyone remember the bridal photo shoot they did at the White Sparrow? It was maybe a year and a half ago. Seems like a lifetime.
I barely recall their life pre-Samuel.

Catherine Lowe, you're a gem. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3