SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Afterparadise - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:59 pm

As you know, I don't usually post the promo stuff here but, it's Samuel. Lol Also, if you have a baby in your life, this sounds like a great monitor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It's Baby Safety Month and @owletbabycare and I wanna help keep your baby safe! Soooo they're giving away a free Owlet Monitor to a lucky person who follows their IG account and comments on this image with their baby's name AND they're giving everyone $25 off if you don't win it when you use code "BabyLowe" through the end of this month. We'll announce the winner this Sunday! Why do I care so much? Because I used to wake up in the middle of the night to put my finger under Samuel's nose to see if he was still breathing. I'm pretty sure every mom has done something like that. We love our babies and want them to be safe! This baby monitor is one that I've heard everyone rave about so I got it and I don't freak out in the middle of the night anymore because this cute little smart sock makes me feel more at ease Smiley Owlet wants you to have peace of mind, doesn't that sound nice? Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Afterparadise - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm

I'm unable to bring it over at the moment, but Mr. Samuel looks quite dapper in Cat's newest snaps.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:36 pm

Yea I know we've seen the picture before...but the caption...

Samuel will never question how much his dad loves his mama. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:39 pm

I just read that Shay and Andrew are welcoming another baby girl from China to their already lovely family. I am happy for the Shull and ( Lowe) family.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:42 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm unable to bring it over at the moment, but Mr. Samuel looks quite dapper in Cat's newest snaps.

You mean these?

Snap chat @catherineglowe

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:45 pm

Yup! And the cute little video of Cat walking up as Sean and Sammy were chillaxing on the couch.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:56 pm

^^ sadly I can only be so helpful. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:18 pm

Cat brought some different sidekicks to the FashionXDallas shows tonight.

Source: catherineglowe snapchat

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:22 pm

Haha. Much cuter dates than last night. I'm sure the boys are thrilled.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:26 pm

Well one of the shows tonight was all menswear so at least something to take inspiration from. More for Samuel than Sean. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:51 pm

Very good. Cat is starting him young. It may be too late for her big kid.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:54 pm

Lucky lady

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Night Two My arm candy tonight is of epic proportion by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3