SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:28 pm

*typo corrections from above. David tells the different women the same things and gives them all the same pickup/"romantic" lines.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:28 pm

Episode 10 - You Can't Hide Anything Anymore

married.at.first.sight.second.chances.s01e10.480p.web.x264.mkv - 366.4 MB
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:37 pm

I'm glad Myleki left him. She gave him enough clues.

I'm thinking he picks Isabella. and Vanessa choose Andre.
It seems werid they got a whole show to focus on their living together and next week they are doing the living together and the ending.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:18 pm

At this point--I am looking forward to the reunion show more than who are the last people standing. I have heard that it is very possible David is now dating a woman that he met through Tinder. I am sure production/network would not allow any of the women to ask or comment about that. I would love to hear David's response to this if he was.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:33 pm

@suzq thanks for the response and thanks @robinvi for the links!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:40 pm

David's latest blog:

http://kineticcontent.com/david-tells-us-really-happened-loofah-gate/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:39 pm

Thanks @provenceguy

His blogs go on forever. He is still sticking up for Myleki and chalking it up to experience. IMO he needs to be more aware and recognize character without blinders on.

If he's dating on tinder and didn't choose anyone, I'm not going to be happy! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:32 am

Welllll....the negative tweets against David all make sense now. I can't wait to see what happens in the reunion show. It looks like it's going to get pretty heated....
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:14 am

Episode 11 - Heartbreak and a Proposal

married.at.first.sight.second.chances.s01e11.web.h264-tbs.mkv - 1.1 GB
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:35 am

I am honestly not sure why David did this show. I really hope he doesn't get another chance on TV. I can see why the female participants and a lot of the viewers are upset with him. However, if he really was that into women who didn't want him and is really that indecisive than I truly question why he was on the show in the first place. He does not strike me as the most genuine, authentic and commitment-oriented former MAFS participant they could find for the show. IMO--if they do another season of this show, I hope that they use former contestants that are serious about finding a spouse.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:34 pm

@suzq  Derek and Sonia have been all but begging to be on the next season. Derek particularly. He even did an Edit with the two of them and tagged it mafs2c

Here is his twitter link to this

https://twitter.com/derek_mafs/status/883030133405364224

meanwhile, his edit made it look like he and sonia should be a couple haha !!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:46 pm

@nd4reality. I'm not surprised that Derek and Sonia want to be on Second Chances. I am personally not big fans of their's, so I kind of hope they aren't chosen --JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
michelle1109
mygodared
Ali_R
nd4reality
suzq