SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teampotato - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bellehuntley Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:28 am

Just from those screencaps of Richie and Faith they look really cute and natural together
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

teampotato - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:56 pm

Made some screencaps and played around with the contrast and the light. Found nothing in particular but tried to pay attention to the body frame of the F1. Tried to imagine how the body shape will look like if the camera zoomed out. Need to be thiner than in case of the camera zoom in. Gonna leave it maybe someone sees more than me. Or maybe they will be useful for the future.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:39 pm

So Faith's in the pool in the next episode and not Bali? That definitely changes things.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:05 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:So Faith's in the pool in the next episode and not Bali? That definitely changes things.

The pool looked a bit like the bach pad pool. I really hope that there's another pool date. I can feel myself digging myself into heart break just like I did with Richie in Sam's season

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:05 pm

Thank you for the s/caps [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

Not sure but to me the girl doesn't look super skinny like Alex. The forearms don't seem skinny either so I am thinking it could Nikki? Just a wild guess.

Will need to get some s/caps of the girls from the side and their arms to compare. question

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:07 pm

welcomeback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I also like Faith and am on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as well (thanks for the s/caps of Faith's date, Sundy). Hopefully Faith has a great date and doesn't get heartbroken if she is not F1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:08 pm

natik wrote:Made some screencaps and played around with the contrast and the light. Found nothing in particular but tried to pay attention to the body frame of the F1. Tried to imagine how the body shape will look like if the camera zoomed out. Need to be thiner than in case of the camera zoom in. Gonna leave it maybe someone sees more than me. Or maybe they will be useful for the future.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Are they holding hands or is he putting something on her finger?

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it could be he is putting something on her finger? Anna and Snez both got commitment rings so it could be that? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:03 am

Big night for Faith tonight! If the Buddah by the pool is tonight, and not in Bali we don't have a great deal else for her screen cap wise (at the moment).
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:09 am

Pretty certain the Buddah is from tonight. When they jump into the pool you can see a green foam board thing right in the corner of the screen which you can also see on the side of the pool in the basketball clips.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:10 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Big night for Faith tonight! If the Buddah by the pool is tonight, and not in Bali we don't have a great deal else for her screen cap wise (at the moment).
Yupp! I originally thought she'll go to f3 but now I'm thinking she might not even get a hometown date!

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:21 am

That should be interesting if the current screen caps for Faith are not past tonight's episode. I still can't imagine her not in F3 though.

Hopefully Alex and Rachel get SDs next week and then we can compare the edits for almost all the sleuthed F6's/F7's excluding the intruder and Kiki.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I think the hand screen cap belongs to one of the girls that has a slim to medium body frame.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate