SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teampotato - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Schmoobag Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I also like Faith and am on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as well (thanks for the s/caps of Faith's date, Sundy). Hopefully Faith has a great date and doesn't get heartbroken if she is not F1.

I so love the term [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :cutesmile!:.  I love the SC's of Faith and Richie in the pool - it reminds me of teenagers (that old play fight that was completely awesome and exhiliarating cos he's soooo cute).  I'm keeping my fingers crossed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] goes far !!!

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

teampotato - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:47 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Big night for Faith tonight! If the Buddah by the pool is tonight, and not in Bali we don't have a great deal else for her screen cap wise (at the moment).

There's still the kiss on the forehead, the doorframe kiss (thought to be Alex bit possibly Faith) and the couch kiss. I think Faith will make HTD but whether she gets any further sleuthing wise depends on the Buddha. teampotato - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 3806527698
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I watched it a few times and it looks like they are holding hands.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:58 am

Buddha s/cap was part of Faith's SD so not FD/Bali. Atm only Alex sleuthed to be in F3/FD/Bali so it seems we can start eliminating some s/caps and see which ones are left for the frontrunners: Nikki, Alex, Faith, Rachael, and Olena :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:17 am

Ok so it`s nothing surprising. You are right Nikki is F1. On the screencap you can see a fine hair line on the arms. Nikki has it too. Checked Olena`s arms and there is nothing. I think she is shaving hers. So yeah that what I got. And now I´m kinda praying that Olena is not F2 because that is one f#*§ up position to be in and she is not deserving to be crashed and burned like that. So please Richie hope you let her go before the finale.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:39 am

Oshers face when Richie is trying to explain why he chose Kiera cantstopl

Last edited by Sundy on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - great catch and sleuthing clapping!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - that s/cap of Osher's face is hilarious! great catch teampotato - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 3806527698 yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:00 am

I must have missed it but how do we know that Alex is definitely in Bali? Is it the boat SC? Because I didn't see an exact match IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:14 am

natik wrote:Ok so it`s nothing surprising. You are right Nikki is F1. On the screencap you can see a fine hair line on the arms. Nikki has it too. Checked Olena`s arms and there is nothing. I think she is shaving hers. So yeah that what I got. And now I´m kinda praying that Olena is not F2 because that is one f#*§ up position to be in and she is not deserving to be crashed and burned like that. So please Richie hope you let her go before the finale.

Oh my god. This is hands down serious sleuthing. Well done. I will kill myself laughing if it comes down to hairy arms. So do any of the other girls have hairy arms (can't believe I just asked this)
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Babyblue_85 Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:07 am

Hi everyone, so what screen caps do we still have left, I am looking at some and I think some have already been shown. Is there a page that takes out the screencaps as we go along??

Babyblue_85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:22 am

Babyblue_85 wrote:Hi everyone, so what screen caps do we still have left, I am looking at some and I think some have already been  shown. Is there a page that takes out the screencaps as we go along??

I was wondering the same thing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] should we start naming the caps shown in the no discussion thread to know what hasn't been seen yet?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:25 am

Hey - scrolling through and noticed that this was added to Rachel's list - might just be me but drawing on the height and hair colour, looks like Olena??[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate