SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teampotato - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:29 am

Also, could this possibly mean a date in Bali?

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

teampotato - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:44 am

Regarding s/caps: To help with sleuthing I have made some notes above each of the s/caps that are grouped by contestant upthread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

- s/caps already aired or sleuthed I have noted as *SLEUTHED*
- s/caps not yet aired or not yet sleuthed are noted as *SPECULATED* and thus still need to be sleuthed

To sleuth and discuss any of the s/caps, simply click "quote" and delete all but the s/cap(s) you want to discuss and sleuth in your reply post so only the s/caps you want to sleuth and discuss show up. You can also right-click "copy image" of a s/cap and paste it into your post to discuss and sleuth if that is easier.

If any s/caps are missing and need to be added, or need to be updated as sleuthed, or are incorrect, tag my username and I will update them in the grouped s/caps.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:04 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Hey - scrolling through and noticed that this was added to Rachel's list - might just be me but drawing on the height and hair colour, looks like Olena??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"  
Could be. I watched the part again (starts around 2:03 mark) and it seems like Rachael to me but could be Olena. May need to have some comparison profile s/caps? It could be Bali but not sure? Looks like a red vespa or something?

Season Promo (shown at end of Ep 2)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:Hey - scrolling through and noticed that this was added to Rachel's list - might just be me but drawing on the height and hair colour, looks like Olena??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"  
Could be. I watched the part again (starts around 2:03 mark) and it seems like Rachael to me but could be Olena. May need to have some comparison profile s/caps? It could be Bali but not sure? Looks like a red vespa or something?

I'm guessing it's Olena - the hair colour looks different than Rachel's, plus the height difference and this might sound weird but the shape of her forehead, Olena has quite a distinct forehead, might be totally wrong though!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:47 am

IA that's Olena - Rachael has a more prominent nose than the girl in that S/C.

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:06 pm

bblake wrote:IA that's Olena - Rachael has a more prominent nose than the girl in that S/C.

Yes and definitely the nose!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:19 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:
bblake wrote:IA that's Olena - Rachael has a more prominent nose than the girl in that S/C.

Yes and definitely the nose!
Not too much in the chest area either... Could be Olena.  Olena has a mole on one of her arms not seen here but this could definitely be her

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:12 pm

Wow....you guys are good. Looking at that screencap again it kinda looks like Olena based on the chest & nose as you all said. I also wonder if it's screencap from Bali based on the clothing & back ground. Well done y'all for catching this possibility that it could be Olena yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:19 pm

Good catch [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Bravo! clapping!

It is Olena.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh boy please don`t be the F2, please don`t be the F2.  :nervous

Last edited by natik on Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:24 pm

Yeah the smile looks like hers as well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yesyes

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:12 pm

Here's some profile shots of Olena to compare with the Vespa shot

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

And here's a shot of Rachael. As you can see she is too short to be the Vespa girl. Therefore I agree is Olena. I'm guessing HTD but equally could be Bali

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:30 pm

Oh no...I don't think I can watch if she's F2! I mean I'd be happy for Richie and his F1, but seeing Olena's heartbreak   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate