SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sevening Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:38 am

Well I think we can safely say this screencap of Nikki is happening in ep5 (based on the new preview):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sevening

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:05 am

Great catch, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thumbsup Based on the caption for Ep 5, it sounds like Alex's date will be outshone by Nikki spending time with Richie at his bachpad? Sounds like a very F1 edit so far if so I think and Richie wanting to spend more time with Nikki - maybe she wins or gets SQT from the GD as others have speculated?

Alex finally gets her dream date with Richie, but will another Bachelorette's magical moment outshine it? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 7.30 Wednesday and Thursday on TEN. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Great catch, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thumbsup Based on the caption for Ep 5, it sounds like Alex's date will be outshone by Nikki spending time with Richie at his bachpad? Sounds like a very F1 edit so far if so I think and Richie wanting to spend more time with Nikki - maybe she wins or gets SQT from the GD as others have speculated?

Alex finally gets her dream date with Richie, but will another Bachelorette's magical moment outshine it? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 7.30 Wednesday and Thursday on TEN. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sounds very F1 indeed! Curious to see how one can win the whole baby challenge situation though, will be fun to watch, can't wait! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:21 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:snipped
Sounds very F1 indeed! Curious to see how one can win the whole baby challenge situation though, will be fun to watch, can't wait!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I can't wait to watch that date, either. It looks hilarious teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:15 pm

Not sure where to post this but have looked at the screen shots and in shot 13 Nikki (with life jacket on) has serious regrow at her hair line. Looking at shot 8 which looks like Alex in Bali jumping off boat however Im wondering if this is Nikki jumping off the boat??? due to hair root colour??

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:38 am

I think after this episode we will have run out of Scaps for Kiera, Noni and Georgia.
Screencaps from episode 7 promo - Tenplay

Last edited by Sundy on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:59 am

Thanks Sundy for the new screen caps....the newbies are gorgeous....should be interesting if the producers focus on the drama with the newbies or start showing more of the love stories....we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:26 am

Thanks Sundy! 

From those caps, it looks like Kiera is in white. Maybe this is her exit moment. Megan appears to have worn white when she leaves

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:52 am

This image of Olena crying can be placed at the same CP where Kikki and Keira have an argument.
You can see it is Georgia in the foreground LHS comforting Olena.
She is wearing the outfit correlating to that evening.
Could this be next week as surely Georgia goes pretty soon?

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:58 am

Correction, it is the same CP where Megan is wearing the white (elimination?) dress[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:52 am

romance realist wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This image of Olena crying can be placed at the same CP where Kikki and Keira have an argument.
You can see it is Georgia in the foreground LHS comforting Olena.
She is wearing the outfit correlating to that evening.
Could this be next week as surely Georgia goes pretty soon?

I watched it a couple of times and for me the crying girl is Kiki and not Olena. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Babyblue_85 Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:13 am

This is the screen cap from the screen cap section [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove wrote:Season Preview shown at end of Episode 2 (video made by me)
All s/caps by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bblake wrote:Here are the S/C's from the extended promo (taken from the episode posted on TenPlay). Apologizes for the low quality - they were very blurry (lots of rapid shots) and the lighting in a lot of the scenes made it hard to make out their faces.

Part 1:

8 -
[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think is in Kuta (Indonesia) as I was doing some sleuthing and I found this photo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and a better picture of the same boat [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Which you can hire in Indonesia. :yes:

So I also think the one with the photo with the wooden hut behind is also in Indonesia as I have found similar huts. Don't know if any other screen caps have been speculated that are in Indonesia yet?? hmmm

Last edited by Babyblue_85 on Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Babyblue_85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate