SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:54 am

If you're making your own screen caps, please indicate "my s/caps" or something to that effect, other wise I need to see a link as to where they came from. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:47 pm

I watched it a couple of times and for me the crying girl is Kiki and not Olena. IMO[/quote]

Yes you may be right.
Perhaps she crying about her outfit?

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:56 pm

IMO, the hair is too dark to be Nikki or Olena

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:57 pm

I'm referring to the crying girl

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:13 pm

Just Looking wrote:I'm referring to the crying girl
The crying girl with the snapchat looking flowers in her hair is Noni. You can see her clearer in the link below.

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:52 pm

Yes it seems so.
Because Kikki has the pink flower in her hair and the halter neck outfit.
So no wonder everyone is crying, arguing and considering their options to leave.
If you are on a precipice, the introduction of new girls is a push too far.
Poor Noni, she is great.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:00 pm

romance realist wrote:Yes it seems so.
Because Kikki has the pink flower in her hair and the halter neck outfit.
So no wonder everyone is crying, arguing and considering their options to leave.
If you are on a precipice, the introduction of new girls is a push too far.
Poor Noni, she is great.

I agree. I suppose they feel like they need to start again to try and get attention from him. It would be exhausting and quite frankly I would also make the move and go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:03 pm

I really like Richie and Faith together after rewatching their one on one time after the games - Episode 6.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:57 pm

The Bachelor twitter page has posted photos and names for the 3 intruders.. looks like they were in some of the screencaps from earlier in the thread:
Steph on the 4 wheeler
Sarah on the dirt bikes
And looks like Khalia on a horseriding date

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:25 am

Emayem wrote:The Bachelor twitter page has posted photos and names for the 3 intruders.. looks like they were in some of the screencaps from earlier in the thread:
Steph on the 4 wheeler
Sarah on the dirt bikes
And looks like Khalia on a horseriding date

Interesting. I thought that might have been Alex on the dirt bikes at HTD as she said she used to ride them. So if its not Alex jumping off the boat in Bali, she may go before F3.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:46 am

The sc of Rachel crying at a rc looks to me like it might actually be the finale as it almost looks like Richie is waiting for her to walk to him.... So I'm going to guess Rachel as f2... So f1 Alex, f2 Rachel, f3 Nikki, f4 Olena, f5 faith and f6 Steph. ... But I hope I'm wrong! As I'm [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:13 pm

So assuming that we have preview shots of all the intruders on some sort of a group date (horse riding, bikes, go carts) all 3 intruders must make it through the first rose ceremony? Interesting.

Last edited by Sundy on Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate