SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:04 pm

LoveDovez wrote:They sure couldn't edit out how Richie felt around Olena. laugh out loud He was busting at the seams. I think that's the most I've seen him smile and I've never seen him as nervous as he was on this date laugh out loud If things keeps on like they are now I can can see Nickie and Olena as F1 and F2 in that order. I thought it was sweet that Richie wanted to reassure Nicki tonight. You can tell he cares about her feelings.

Completely agree with you. He was the most animated and seemed to speak so honestly on this date that i have seen all season. Him kissing her hand after giving her the rose killed me. And I also saw the parallel with Sam W when he said to Snez, "i still don't know a lot about you but I feel like it doesn't matter as that will come." I am kind of wondering whether the producers asked him to ask Nikki in to the other room to rile up Alex knowing she has a problem with their connection. It does look like Nikki instigates all their kisses I have noticed as well. According to Georgia, the producers kept asking the girls to bitch about Alex all the time to create drama but the girls didn't want to do it. .

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:25 pm

Fifty wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:They sure couldn't edit out how Richie felt around Olena. laugh out loud He was busting at the seams. I think that's the most I've seen him smile and I've never seen him as nervous as he was on this date laugh out loud If things keeps on like they are now I can can see Nickie and Olena as F1 and F2 in that order. I thought it was sweet that Richie wanted to reassure Nicki tonight. You can tell he cares about her feelings.

Completely agree with you. He was the most animated and seemed to speak so honestly on this date that i have seen all season.  Him kissing her hand after giving her the rose killed me. And I also saw the parallel with Sam W when he said to Snez, "i still don't know a lot about you but I feel like it doesn't matter as that will come." I am kind of wondering whether the producers asked him to ask Nikki in to the other room to rile up Alex knowing she has a problem with their connection.  It does look like Nikki instigates all their kisses I have noticed as well. According to Georgia, the producers kept asking the girls to bitch about Alex all the time to create drama but the girls didn't want to do it. .

I thought the same thing about the producers telling him to take Nikki to another room to start drama as now Keira has left.....And I 100% agree his connection with Olena reminds me of Sam w and snez... Also why have we not seen as many sc for Nikki? If there next date Nikki says what we hear in that VO about forever then we have no other proof she goes to Bali?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:45 pm

Loulou wrote:Im interested that so many people see Nikki as F1. The screen shots only show her to SD. Do you think she is hidden beyond this?  I don't question that he does like her and continues to seek her out at CP but I question if it is because he needs to keep her interested and is comfortable with her. I wonder if they had Richie kiss Nikki (again looked like NIkki initiated) at CP to put doubt over his connection with Olena??  Richie's date with Olena brought back memories of Sam W saying to Snez at barn dance that they felt it and the rest will follow(?to exact wording) and Sam F all nervous and happy on her first date with Sasha. I also think the screen shots show that Richie is true to his word and is keen to do anything to see where their connection can go hence the future screen shots. At this point still have dinner date, maybe bath scene and under the bamboo structure. If it is Olena in Bali she looks extremely happy and comfortable with Richie. IMO Richie does not seem like the type of guy who would get Olena to open up only for her to be F2, especially as a lot of other girls available.  all my thoughts as interested in what others think.

clapping! spot on I agree.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:46 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Completely agree with you. He was the most animated and seemed to speak so honestly on this date that i have seen all season.  Him kissing her hand after giving her the rose killed me. And I also saw the parallel with Sam W when he said to Snez, "i still don't know a lot about you but I feel like it doesn't matter as that will come." I am kind of wondering whether the producers asked him to ask Nikki in to the other room to rile up Alex knowing she has a problem with their connection.  It does look like Nikki instigates all their kisses I have noticed as well. According to Georgia, the producers kept asking the girls to bitch about Alex all the time to create drama but the girls didn't want to do it. .

I thought the same thing about the producers telling him to take Nikki to another room to start drama as now Keira has left.....And I 100% agree his connection with Olena reminds me of Sam w and snez... Also why have we not seen as many sc for Nikki? If there next date Nikki says what we hear in that VO about forever then we have no other proof she goes to Bali?

This season has been cut up so weirdly its hard to know whats happening except the obvious that he keeps plucking Nikki out at CP and everyone on SM that keeps saying its Nikki who is F1 no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:34 am

Yeah^ do we have enough screencaps to solidify that Nikki is F1? How about Olena?!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:52 am

This season has been cut up so weirdly its hard to know whats happening except the obvious that he keeps plucking Nikki out at CP and everyone on SM that keeps saying its Nikki who is F1 no idea

Fifty, Im wondering if all the woman who have left at this point would even consider Olena as F1 as per a surprised Faith stating she is a potential dark horse last night. Nikki has also stated that Olena is a threat.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:29 am

Loulou wrote:This season has been cut up so weirdly its hard to know whats happening except the obvious that he keeps plucking Nikki out at CP and everyone on SM that keeps saying its Nikki who is F1 no idea

Fifty, Im wondering if all the woman who have left at this point would even consider Olena as F1 as per a surprised Faith stating she is a potential dark horse last night.  Nikki has also stated that Olena is a threat.

I was just thinking that it was very weird that when Rachel read out Olena's name for the SD and they were discussing that she was the first to have a SD, Rachel says "that means you must come 2nd or 3rd when this ends" Did they keep that in as foreboding or did they keep it in to show everyone well No she is actually F1. It was bizarre considering they have edited so much out that they left that in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:37 am

Feel there's been little sleuthing of late so adding this. Can anyone confirm if this is the same top that Faith is wearing on the couch kissing screencap?  If so it could be soon. But her hair is not straight. question . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source bachelorau Favebook page
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:47 am

Sundy wrote:Feel there's been little sleuthing of late so adding this. Can anyone confirm if this is the same top that Faith is wearing on the couch kissing screencap?  If so it could be soon. But her hair is not straight.  question . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source bachelorau Favebook page

Yep its the same dress/top!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:09 am

I think there is a possibility that this screencap from the extended promo
Could be a match with next weeks compatibility group date

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:46 am

Sundy wrote:I think there is a possibility that this screencap from the extended promo
Could be a match with next weeks compatibility group date

Yes, that could likely happen!! Good one. Also, The irony if Alex wins would be hilarious if you were to draw parallels on Ben's season and that compatibility test and the fact that Olivia won but we all know how that went.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:56 am

^ interesting isn't it. I had the top picture pencilled in for a HTD. It's still possible, she might just like that outfit combination. I'm still also not convinced it's Alex jumping off the boat. She might be running out of screencaps shortly.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate