SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:14 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:The sc of Rachel crying at a rc looks to me like it might actually be the finale as it almost looks like Richie is waiting for her to walk to him.... So I'm going to guess Rachel as f2... So f1 Alex, f2 Rachel, f3 Nikki, f4 Olena, f5 faith and f6 Steph. ... But I hope I'm wrong! As I'm [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You could be right. When I initially looked at the drew cap I assumed it was a rose ceremony because it was inside and I thought the person in the background was Osher. Traditionally finales are outside and the distance between the bachelor and girl is much closer. Who knows though. Anything is possible
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Emayem Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:32 pm

Sundy wrote:So assuming that we have preview shots of all the intruders on some sort of a group date (horse riding, bikes, go carts) all 3 intruders must make it through the first rose ceremony? Interesting.

It looks like they arrive at a rose ceremony, with Megan leaving, so possibly some sort of mini dates/group date the next episode before any of them are eliminated?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:29 am

Sundy wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:The sc of Rachel crying at a rc looks to me like it might actually be the finale as it almost looks like Richie is waiting for her to walk to him.... So I'm going to guess Rachel as f2... So f1 Alex, f2 Rachel, f3 Nikki, f4 Olena, f5 faith and f6 Steph. ... But I hope I'm wrong! As I'm [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You could be right. When I initially looked at the drew cap I assumed it was a rose ceremony because it was inside and I thought the person in the background was Osher. Traditionally finales are outside and the distance between the bachelor and girl is much closer. Who knows though. Anything is possible

She maybe F3 when she's eliminated. It looks a little bit like she is standing in a line with Richie in front.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:13 am

IA it seems to be a rose ceremony. Not sure what number she could go though. It is also possible that the crying is as a result of Megan leaving too. Although it's more likely to be her departure
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:29 pm

Sundy wrote:IA it seems to be a rose ceremony. Not sure what number she could go though. It is also possible that the crying is as a result of Megan leaving too. Although it's more likely to be her departure

IA. That's definitely not the final Rose ceremony as that was done in Bali and this seems to be inside the mansion. IMO it might be either just before or right after HTD and she's being let go, as seen by the way Richie is looking directly at her.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:52 pm

I've been looking at the Diimex photos of Olenas second date. The pap was at the date until late night as evidenced by a shot of the private jet in the evening. Therefore Olenas second date has the potential to be a day and evening date. I'm thinking this makes it possible that the straw house thing is from the same date. Thoughts?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:18 pm

Sundy wrote:I've been looking at the Diimex photos of Olenas second date. The pap was at the date until late night as evidenced by a shot of the private jet in the evening. Therefore Olenas second date has the potential to be a day and evening date. I'm thinking this makes it possible that the straw house thing is from the same date. Thoughts?

I think you could be right because I also noticed in both sc the girl ( Olena) had the same shoes on?!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:36 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sundy wrote:I've been looking at the Diimex photos of Olenas second date. The pap was at the date until late night as evidenced by a shot of the private jet in the evening. Therefore Olenas second date has the potential to be a day and evening date. I'm thinking this makes it possible that the straw house thing is from the same date. Thoughts?

I think you could be right because I also noticed in both sc the girl ( Olena) had the same shoes on?!

I think you are right too which then would leave the possible Vespa date and her walking out with Richie dressed up as a possible third date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:53 pm

I'm thinking that the screencap with the Vespa has to be Bali. Vespas aren't really as big here as in Bali, and the way Richie is dressed is completely different to how he has dressed in the rest of the season (check shirts) making me think that it is a warmed climate. If this is the case and it is Olena that makes her one of the F3. I can't see Alex making f3 but it appears she does. I can't see the boat shot being anyone but Alex. And I cant help being reminded of Osher saying things got loose in Bali. I'm wondering if this was infact true and he is meaning in reference to the tub scene??  At this point though it's all elementary I think. I can't see anyone else other than Nikki being F1.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:46 pm

I agree I think they cut that out. I think they may have cut some of Rachel's date out as well. If you look at Rachels S/C's she is holding the camera on the beach and then he is carrying the camera when they walk through what looks like a garden. The editing this season is woeful.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:06 pm

They sure couldn't edit out how Richie felt around Olena. laugh out loud He was busting at the seams. I think that's the most I've seen him smile and I've never seen him as nervous as he was on this date laugh out loud If things keeps on like they are now I can can see Nickie and Olena as F1 and F2 in that order. I thought it was sweet that Richie wanted to reassure Nicki tonight. You can tell he cares about her feelings.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:40 pm

Im interested that so many people see Nikki as F1. The screen shots only show her to SD. Do you think she is hidden beyond this? I don't question that he does like her and continues to seek her out at CP but I question if it is because he needs to keep her interested and is comfortable with her. I wonder if they had Richie kiss Nikki (again looked like NIkki initiated) at CP to put doubt over his connection with Olena?? Richie's date with Olena brought back memories of Sam W saying to Snez at barn dance that they felt it and the rest will follow(?to exact wording) and Sam F all nervous and happy on her first date with Sasha. I also think the screen shots show that Richie is true to his word and is keen to do anything to see where their connection can go hence the future screen shots. At this point still have dinner date, maybe bath scene and under the bamboo structure. If it is Olena in Bali she looks extremely happy and comfortable with Richie. IMO Richie does not seem like the type of guy who would get Olena to open up only for her to be F2, especially as a lot of other girls available. all my thoughts as interested in what others think.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate