SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Is this photo of Rachael from tonight - episode 11?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:03 am

Sure looks like it IMO
Strange to not us a good heart wrenching crying scene?
Maybe there are many, many we don't see?

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:20 am

IMO Rachael..previously it was the option that this was Rachael being sent home and as looks to be in the mansion. However if was tonight then Rachael may go further than expected. Please NO! Yikes.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:25 am

Did they even kiss on their second date? I don't know how he could keep her over any of the other girls in the final 5, they all have a lot more chemistry with him.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:33 am

Said this before....IMO it's much easier for Rachel to be F2 over any of the other 4 remaining girls but IA that it won't make sense to the audience & the producers may want more shock factors with any of the other 4 girls getting eliminated at F2.

But IMO...if Richie was allowed to make the decision, easiest thing will be for Rachel to be the F2 girl..since IMO will bounce back better than any of the other girls.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:48 am

Very true, but the audience won't buy it one little bit. The finale would then be a foregone conclusion. If this was the case, the producers would have worked a bit harder to make her a more believable option.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:29 pm

mercieme wrote:Said this before....IMO it's much easier for Rachel to be F2 over any of the other 4 remaining girls but IA that it won't make sense to the audience & the producers may want more shock factors with any of the other 4 girls getting eliminated at F2.

But IMO...if Richie was allowed to make the decision, easiest thing will be for Rachel to be the F2 girl..since IMO will bounce back better than any of the other girls.

I agree with you but I want to point out I think she goes home after hometown because that is always a difficult elimination too. You reject someone after meeting their family and that is hard. Would not be surprised if she goes then.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:48 pm

Sundy wrote:HTD Sneek peek
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:51 pm

My immediate thought is Nikki. If the girl in the caps is a bachelorette. I also think we could have a match to the picnic screencap going by Richie and the girls clothes
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:54 pm

Thank you for the s/caps [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

I definitely think Nikki gets a HTD and could be her in the s/caps.

If not in those s/caps then I think TPTB are deliberately trying to hide Nikki in the s/caps and it's what makes me think even more she is F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:58 pm

No problems. These pics are hard because we don't know who the relative and who the spouse is. IMO the male is the relative because he asks after him being a fifo and cheating. He is the one directing the questions
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:17 pm

Does Rachel have a sister? Wondering if the brunette is her sister or another relative. The blonde hair in the 3rd screen cap looks like Faith to me but we shall see. The man in the white shirt looks very Eastern Europe to me so maybe related to Olena....maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can weigh in.

ETA: I think the girl in the picnic cap (wore that same color blue shirt on her first SD) is Olena, she had her hair like that IMO at the CP where Richie complained about their relationship being 2 steps forward & 1 step backwards (think it was Weds's episode)....I can't upload a comparison cap now but will do later.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate