SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - OnLine Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - OnLine Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - OnLine Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:32 pm

*Note* If links/embedded videos don't work or if the episode has aired but no video/links posted, check the websites listed below for links:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - OnLine Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - OnLine Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:31 pm

Episode 9
Air Date: Wed 24 Aug 2016
Summary: Richie is hoping to take it up a notch as he takes his chosen lady for a high-octane jet-ski ride. Plus, is it possible to measure love? Richie puts his group dates up for a compatibility test.
On official site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
More links here in case video doesn't work below:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:32 pm

Episode 10
Air Date: Thurs 25 Aug 2016
Summary: Richie takes the plunge on a steamy single date with one lucky Bachelorette. Plus, the eight remaining Bachelorettes battle it out on the first Bachelor Highland Games.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:44 pm

Episode 11
Air Date: 31 Aug 2016
Summary: Richie and his date take the opportunity of the single date to tell each other how they are feeling. Later, the group date tests The Bachelorette's teamwork & willingness to get down & dirty (SD = Nikk)

Episode 12
Air Date: 1 Sept 2016
Summary: As it gets closer to the grand finale, all the remaining Bachelorettes are hoping for one more single date, but only two will be so lucky this week. (SDs = Faith and Rachael)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:45 pm

Episode 13
Air Date: 7 Sept 2016
Summary: Richie is hoping a camping trip with the Bachelorettes will give him a sense of who is up for adventure and fun. Who will make it to hometowns and who will stumble at the final hurdle? (F5)

Episode 14
Air Date: Thurs 8 Sept 2016
Summary: Richie travels the country to meet the friends & families of the final four Bachelorettes during the hometown visits. Will he survive the grilling from protective parents and friends? (F4/HTDs)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:46 am

The Bachelor AU | Season 4 Episode 14 | September 7th, 2016

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Question the last episodes will be both wednesday and thursday, so it will probably be posted on youtube by friday you think for viewing?
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:39 pm

fabgirl wrote:Question the last episodes will be both wednesday and thursday, so it will probably be posted on youtube by friday you think for viewing?

Wednesday epi will be available Thurs
Thursday epi will be available Fri
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:47 am

The Bachelor Australia S04E15 September 14th, 2016 - Fantasy Date Episode

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:23 pm

Episode 15 = Fantasy Dates with Final 3 girls in Bali

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:30 pm

The Bachelor AU | Season 4 Episode 16 | Sep 15, 2016 - Final Rose Ceremony

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - OnLine Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum