SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:56 am

Geez....if it's Alex on the steamy single date then the producers are just ramping the physical edit to boost her confidence when she will get dumped at some point IMO. Still want Alex out before or at F3....I am not down with a mother being dumped at F2 regardless of how needy she may seem. I know she put herself in this situation but the producers have done a major number on her edit to highlight & focus on her immaturity IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Schmoobag Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:06 am

ITA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . I was crushed by what happened with Heather's edit last year and whilst I'm not as invested with Alex (along with the public it seems) it will still be awful to watch if she goes through to HTD and he meets her son and then she only goes through to F3 or F2. I know this show is about finding love as well as heartbreak and I keep saying to myself don't get so involved but I can't help it - I'll be crying by the end of it all as usual :why:

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:02 am

mercieme wrote:Geez....if it's Alex on the steamy single date then the producers are just ramping the physical edit to boost her confidence when she will get dumped at some point IMO. Still want Alex out before or at F3....I am not down with a mother being dumped at F2 regardless of how needy she may seem. I know she put herself in this situation but the producers have done a major number on her edit to highlight & focus on her immaturity IMO.

You know this reminds me of Ben's season on the American Bachelor: he took Amanda to the HTD, met her kids, then got dumped immediately after. But did not a lot of heat because of his "good guy" edit. Wonder if this is what will happen to Richie if he dumps Alex after a Htd

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:17 am

For the record my favourite part of last nights episode was Faith saying 'it made my day seeing those giant balls' and what the bejebus was Kiera meaning when she said she could make Richoe smell better question
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:08 am

Just binge watched all 6 episodes on YouTube. Don't know if Richie likes Faith as much as I do but to me he seems so much more relaxed around her than Alex. Alex is being edited to be immature and young and it's not pretty. Nikki is so normal but it bothers me she was with one guy for over 10 years and he didn't compliment her. Megan is a dark horse - attraction but her edit is almost one of indifference. Can't tell who he choses.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:22 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
You know this reminds me of Ben's season on the American Bachelor: he took Amanda to the HTD, met her kids, then got dumped immediately after. But did not a lot of heat because of his "good guy" edit. Wonder if this is what will happen to Richie if he dumps Alex after a Htd
It reminds me of Ben's season, too, and don't see much backlash for Richie, if anything, the way viewers are responding to Alex overall (going by comments on SM, media articles, etc) I think they may be happy she gets sent home. OTOH, if she does have a hard goodbye/elimination it may help her even more and she may get some support that doesn't necessarily make the lead get heat, either. Regardless of how it may play out, being eliminated is definitely not a nice thing to go through, but I don't give moms a pass just because they are moms when they choose to spend 3 months away from their child to be on tv.

At the end of the day, Alex chose to go on this show for nearly 3 months and has already gotten photoshoots for athletic wear and will be famous (something she has said a few times that is what she wants - we sleuthed this preseason). Perhaps for Alex, it may be worth it at the end of the day to get SM followings, get sponsorships, become famous, etc,. The longer she was on the show the more likely she will be able to capitalize on all that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:
It reminds me of Ben's season, too, and don't see much backlash for Richie, if anything, the way viewers are responding to Alex overall (going by comments on SM, media articles, etc) I think they may be happy she gets sent home. OTOH, if she does have a hard goodbye/elimination it may help her even more and she may get some support that doesn't necessarily make the lead get heat, either. Regardless of how it may play out, being eliminated is definitely not a nice thing to go through, but I don't give moms a pass just because they are moms when they choose to spend 3 months away from their child to be on tv.

At the end of the day, Alex chose to go on this show for nearly 3 months and has already gotten photoshoots for athletic wear and will be famous (something she has said a few times that is what she wants - we sleuthed this preseason). Perhaps for Alex, it may be worth it at the end of the day to get SM followings, get sponsorships, become famous, etc,. The longer she was on the show the more likely she will be able to capitalize on all that.

Ive never read something that I agree with more! You've decided to put motherhood aisde for a period of time to be on that show, so it shouldn't give you any special treatment. Not hating, but it's just that all the girls put themselves in this position as well - so they should all be equal regardless. Don't see there being much sympathy for Alex because of this brutal edit anyways!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:10 am

I finally caught up to EP5, still like Nikki the best and Faith is a close second. I think these two are the most down to earth and low maintenance, also both seem kind and have fun in whatever situation. I'll be happy either one being the F1, just hope the other one not being picked didn't have a very tough goodbye.

As for Alex, I didn't read too much in the pre-season filming stage, so I don't know much about her. I get why she is not very well liked, but so far I think she is being over sensitive that would be viewed as needy and "on", a bit similar to Britt's case. I don't get a fake vibe so far, but she definitely is not as likeable as Nikki and Faith, there is just something about her that may rub people the wrong way.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:01 am

Not sure if I post my thoughts here...first time posting so I hope so! But I am just wondering if anyone remembers an ad they played ages ago before the bachelor season aired with Richie's mum speaking to him about if he was ready for a child in his life?.. If my memory is correct that leaves Alex in f2? If meeting his mum is only for the final 2 girls right?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:35 pm

Welcomeparty! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I love your username yes

I am not sure if Alex is in F2 or not but the comment by his mother could imply that. Richie's mom could have said that at the bachpad as well since she was there during filming (so before hometown dates were filmed) so it may just be editing that can fit in with his storyline?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:16 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  handwave I hope u r right because I am [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:24 pm

his mom was in bach pad all though filming?? how??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha