SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:11 pm

emusha wrote:his mom was in bach pad all though filming?? how??
why was she in the bach pad

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:21 pm

Fifty wrote:
His mom, sister, and his best friend spent a long weekend at his bachpad (not the whole time of filming).
It looked like they filmed part of his intro with them in the beginning during that time (his mom and sister).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:
His mom, sister, and his best friend spent a long weekend at his bachpad (not the whole time of filming).
It looked like they filmed part of his intro with them in the beginning during that time (his mom and sister).

If I remember rightly it was also to celebrate his birthday
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:07 am

Okay just watched episode one on youtube. Here are my thoughts in no particular order as I wrote all over the page.
My first international bachelor Woot! The accents are hot. Richie is too. Oooh what is a white rose? I must know! I like Megan's intro but, too much Ocean talk? Will Janey be adorable or too much? Can't decide yet. That mansion is gorgeous, so much greenery. Alex seems cute! Liked the poem. Eliza's song was odd.. is she drunk already? Keira looks like a bond girl with the dress, even this music. Vintaea, that mouth! Bond girl is mean! So white rose is just a first impression rose? Wait, a secret hideaway, this is awesome. The roses have leaves, why does that seem so weird? He leaves lots of room between all the girls and himself on the couch, is he just being respectful? Alex is a young mom asked him how he feels and he was saved by Faith. What is a plank off?! Tiffany is killing it though. She gets a rose; is there no rose ceremony he just hands them out? Megan is cute, I think he likes her. Oh wow someone interrupts and he says give me five minutes! Another rose! Ohhh the white rose! Goes to Alex. She was so worried. How adorable. Tongue tied cuteness. Who is going home? It's so odd being unspoiled. 3 leave. I know who I would pick: Vintaea, Eliza and Keira. They'll probably all stay. What is Vintaea doing? WooHoo one of my three gone! Love the candles. Yuck Eliza and Ugh Keira I'm one for three and she had to eliminate herself. Alright I'm sold I will be watching the next episode when I have the time.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:58 pm

Alright sorry for the double post but the baby took a nap so on to my notes on episode two. So I have seen the banner and am therefore slightly spoiled so No Eliza: Yay! Keira: Boo! First single date is Nikki and most of them seem happy for her, that's nice to see. Australia is beautiful. They are natural together but I don't see much chemistry. First real kiss! Ha this photoshoot is so exciting that Eliza might wet her pants. Smh. Kinky Kiki in the leopard print. Faith is a potato and he likes it! He is so fun with Alex. Ooh with the "breathe" "that's kind of hard when you're around" I see sparks with them! Second single date. Hard hitting questions. That dress is a very personal gift. White rose time! Yes girls stand up to Keira! Jealousy looks ugly on you, Keira. White rose not a one time thing? Two go home who is it? Eliza? Ughh of course not. A lot of build up on this last rose and I feel like I don't know any of these three women. Oh well excited for next week!

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Welcomeparty! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so glad you have joined us! The international shows are pretty great so enjoy (there are links to watch in the Online Links [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]). The banner reflects the contestants up until last week's episodes and there will be 3 intruders/new contestants this week too (posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:19 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I am planning on watching an episode everyday during my youngest's nap so I should be caught up soon I hope. I like all the girls except Keira and if he picks her I may be over international bachelors! It's all on you Richie; that said I think I already have a crush on him. He's adorably awkward and sensitive and seems a little over his own head and half in love with most of them. I already love it.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:42 pm

Welcomeparty! to AU Bachelor [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! If you enjoy Richie, I recommend you watch the recent season of Bachelorette he appeared on, although maybe skip through all the bits he's not on!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:50 pm

Okay baby girl went down for her nap and I got some Richie time! Single date goes to Megan. One of my early favs. Oh wow scary date! Ohhh missed kiss was awkward! Then playing with fingers and real kiss. Cute but something's missing. Group date jealousy over Alex and Nikki. Roller durby, someone knock Keira on her butt....please? Yes! Blue teams wins but first round is on Richie? They pay for their own food and drinks? What awful convos vomit angels, really? How often do people usually use white roses? He always pulls away the girl he went on a single date with at cocktail party, first Nikki now Megan. Why are all the girls going crazy over him kissing Megan? Alex is being disrespectful he wanted secret time not her! Yikes with this cattiness. Ohh three going home! He sends home plank off vomit angel and girl child and keeps Eliza?! Ugh!

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:32 pm

All about love, what are intruders? Ladies come on that didn't show up night one? How does it work? Does he have to get rid of someone to keep them? Thanks for the welcome dirty street pie! I will look into if those bachelorette episodes are on YouTube.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:42 pm

casjacknick wrote:All about love, what are intruders? Ladies come on that didn't show up night one? How does it work? Does he have to get rid of someone to keep them? Thanks for the welcome dirty street pie! I will look into if those bachelorette episodes are on YouTube.
Intruders are new contestants (never been on the show before) who come in at a later time and the lead can choose to keep some of them but if he does, then the original girls go home so it always causes a bit of upset in the house (I think the lead is forced to keep some of the intruders otherwise it would be a bit pointless).

Just to add, I second DSP's post about watching Richie as a contestant on Bette AU S1 (there is a thread with links to watch on the forum, let me know if you need any help).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:06 am

Yay. Bachie night. 6 1/2 hours to go.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha