SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:01 pm

I hope it's not Chase.

Fleiss tweeted that there will be a clue on Love at First Kiss tonight. Anyone watching?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:07 pm

I think MF said that to get viewers. He has done that clue stuff before and they are so obscure it's not worth it imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:08 pm

I am recording "Love at First Kiss". If I see anything, I will post.

Chase is only leading in the one Access Hollywood poll that I saw but nowhere else and not trending online anywhere.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:09 pm

albean99 wrote:I hope it's not Chase.

Fleiss tweeted that there will be a clue on Love at First Kiss tonight. Anyone watching?  

I love Chase, but I don't want the show to tamper with him. Luke will make a compelling lead, and who doesn't want to listen to his poetic descriptions of love? I said in the unspoiled forum that I think Luke'd be the most romantic lead ever. PINKHEART

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think MF said that to get viewers. He has done that clue stuff before and they are so obscure it's not worth it imo.

Precisely what he is doing. Several cast members from the show have also posted tweets promoing that show. I wonder if MF is somehow involved with the show.

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 86669110 Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:15 pm

Yes, the commercials for it say from "the producers of the bachelor".
Bennet Graebner is the exec producer for Love at First Kiss and was a producer with TB etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:29 pm

I agree veg_out, I said it it's no prize being lead. The producer will mess with the lead and use their strengths against them. I don't want my favorites to be messed with.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f49b  Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by heather441 Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:05 pm

Thanks! I might send an application in this weekend. Would love to marry Luke Hugesmile
GuardianAngel wrote:@heather441 there was a commercial during BIP for casting, but they always run ad's. I have noticed in the last month or so, tweets advertising casting in different cities.

@MiniDiva - thanks for bring that over. That's what I saw. I just caught the tail end of it. That surprised me. I read some of the responses in MF's twitter and it appeared most of them were Luke. I didn't read a lot of them, so I can't go by that. I wonder who are the two that MF is playing.

heather441

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:23 pm

Good luck, Heather. Just be aware that the producers aren't your friend.

I still think it's Luke's to lose and he seems to want it. He has a better backstory than Chase or Robby imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:36 pm

I've seen the commercial a cuzilion times for Love at First Kiss, and now I don't see it on my TV Guide. Otherwise I'd watch it and look for clues.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I've seen the commercial a cuzilion times for Love at First Kiss, and now I don't see it on my TV Guide. Otherwise I'd watch it and look for clues.

It is on TLC at 9 central
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:44 pm

No, it's no where to be found. Even when I search by title. I'll check TLC at 10 Eastern.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck