SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:14 pm

"As a hopeless romantic as I may be, I loved her," he now says. "I was in love with her and I was waiting for this perfect once-in-a-lifetime moment to say it. Maybe it was one date too long."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorettes-luke-talks-post-show-914480

Luke said "hopeless romantic" in like many of his post elimination interviews. And I think the Men Tell All too. Which is often called the "bachelor audition".

I don't think "bachelor application" is literal, he loves to trick people. So Bachelor application could be in quotes, be because Luke's Bachelor "application" would just be his edit/interviews. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:20 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Okay, here are the clues in the order MF gave them and I listed "remarks" he made in between the actual clues.

1.  Premiere episode of Love @ First Kiss.
Robby...everybody was saying that Robby fell in love with Jojo too fast, practically at his first kiss. 
Luke...Jojo shared a very passionate first kiss with Luke after the fireman date.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MF--"entities are forcing (him) to hold off" on announcing new Bachelor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MF--may hold off on announcement until after the Olympiads are over
Robby....he has been glued to his TV watching the Olympics, went to Olympic trials in 2012, and is friends with some current Olympians.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MF--"Bachelor Nation will be very happy with the announcement"
This could be any one of them!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.  (new bachelor is) very handsome and likes sunrises more than sunsets.
They are all handsome, but...
Robby...in his ABC bio 3 attributes question, he listed 'handsome' as one of his best qualities, and he was rejected by Jojo at sunset, and he lives in FL where the sunrises would be awesome over the ocean.
Nick...he was rejected twice as the F2 at sunset.
Luke...has a pic of sunrise on his twitter page.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.  Makes a mean tuna casserole.
Robby...in talk with Jojo mentions burning the meatloaf, maybe he does better with a tuna casserole?  giggling
Luke...Grandpa said he cannot cook.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.  Can run a mile in less than 6 minutes.
Probably applies to all of them. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5.  Yoda statue.....later tweet by his daughter confirmed it's her art work.
Robby...is he the Yoda of his family? Oldest of 5 children...?
Luke...Yoda-LUKE Skywalker connection
Nick...he is 'older', 'wiser', advice giver on BIP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MF--"Like any great mystery, some clues can lead you in the wrong direction."
Thanks, Captain Obvious! 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6.  Clue relates to something just prior to third commercial break on that evening's BIP.
In this scene, Nick is shown - it is a scene where CH comes out to announce the RC.
Robby....CH is wearing a pink shirt. (Robby wore a lot of pink shirts) Final words before commercial are Amanda saying she is "confused" (Robby told CH on ATFR he was "confused")
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7.  Adele (or Dylan's) version of Make You Feel My Love".
This song is from the movie Hope Floats, shot in Smithville, Texas (according to one of our posters, sorry forgot who posted it)
Robby...his ex was named Hope, and like a dead fish she floated to the surface of the water of last season. 
Luke...he is from Texas and has posted pics from there (per a member here)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8.  Cupid!
Robby...Cupid wore nothing by a diaper. Robby wore nothing but his Calvin Kleins.  Hugesmile
Luke...Cupid shot a mean arrow. Luke shot a mean rifle and probably arrows, too. Saggitarius has arrow and Luke thought he was Saggitarius (per twitter)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MF--When the meaning is revealed, it will be like the climatic scene in The Usual Suspects.  (Bolding is mine)
I think he meant climactic scene (aka thrilling, climax scene) and not climatic (which is related to temperature change)...I don't want to give away the plot twists in the actual movie The Usual Suspects, because if you have never seen this movie, you must watch it! But...
Robby...he is one of the usual suspects that nobody is suspecting. He is the "one who got away" metaphorically.
Nick...not a usual suspect, not one of the F2, F3, F4 typical suspects from this past season
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. Today's clue-- on his official Bachelor application, your mystery man called himself a "hopeless romantic."
Robby...Bachelorette bio quote says "hopeless romantic".
Luke....used term hopeless romantic many times about himself.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is everyone usual or unusual I could think is possibly in the running.
I personally do not think Chad is being considered because he is too much of a liability.

Luke
Chase
Robby
CH.....   I don't think these people are seriously being considered, IMO
Nick
Wells
Chad
I am going to throw out some possible 'answers' to the above clues. See above in color. (Italicized words are mine, too)
Please add your own thoughts. 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:25 pm

Hey I've never been quoted this much...I'm really getting in shape for next season sleuthing!  And like many here, don't care if it is just feeding quarters to a con game. It's all supposed to be fun right?!

My Luke thoughts are he is waaaay better off being the featured singer on a Dan+Shay date and seeing where that takes his recent recordings. Then he can be the bachelor the next time if he still can't get his friends to fix him up with his one and only.

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:25 pm

Bachelor application IMO is referred to as when applying to be a contestant. I can't see a former contestant who is in the lead for TB, actually fill out an application.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:33 pm

LonesomeLuke wrote:Hey I've never been quoted this much...I'm really getting in shape for next season sleuthing!  And like many here, don't care if it is just feeding quarters to a con game. It's all supposed to be fun right?!

(snipped)
I'll make a deal with you, @lonesomeluke .....  You keep feeding me embers of hope that it could posssssssibly be Robby, and I'll keep quoting you!   cantstopl
#topshelfprize  #wheresthemeatloaf  #beefcakefordinner  #spumonifordessert   :dancingdoggy:
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:04 pm

I still think it's Luke and the only reason for that exact clue was for an ensuing conversation about Robby. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:31 pm

Hey has Robby always had a verified instagram account? Or did that just happen recently?

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:35 pm

I absolutely refuse to get my hopes up that it'll be anyone other than Luke.  Nothing against him, I just would rather not watch a season of him as lead for many reasons, including seeing MF and TPTB turn a vet into a laughing stock, repeatedly run him over and plaster his mistakes and history (any skeletons, etc.) all over the rag mags.

But some sprinkles instead of just plain vanilla would be much appreciated.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:56 pm

@ladybug82 I so agree.
If they totally leave anything to do with Luke's service or treat it more along the lines of HDDA, it might be different.
I would still like to see some gummy bears, sprinkles and coconut shreds thrown in along with a few nuts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:56 pm

For you @Ladybug82

This is what summer is all about
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:58 pm

Now I want one of those. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:00 pm

LonesomeLuke wrote:Hey has Robby always had a verified instagram account? Or did that just happen recently?

IIRC, it happened about mid season and twitter was near the end of it.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck