SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LonesomeLuke Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:48 pm

Okay one more for Luke Fans...

The climactic scene in Usual etc...involves a gun fight (doesn't spoil the film) https://www.instagram.com/p/BHTAvZDg2Vx/?taken-by=luke__pell
teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Screen11

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:51 pm

Well good one @LonesomeLuke but the comments talk about karate. no idea

I would be very surprised if it's not Luke. I've said it before, the only way is if he doesn't want it. Maybe they are still working on him, maybe he hasn't agreed yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:03 am

I think they wanted Luke, but there were a lot of comments from fans about Luke being "too serious." So, maybe they switched gears after that.

My question, upon reading some past comments, is people believe it could be Nick as well. I like Nick, but is he seriously in consideration, or is it wishful thinking?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:12 am

Robby retweeted Fleiss' clue today and added a emoji with his hand on his face like he is thinking hmmm, wonder who is the hopeless romantic.
https://twitter.com/RobbyHHayes

I see that his Twitter Account is verified now -- has that been there before now?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:16 am

GA: Nashville powers that be may be not positive on Luke being bachelor...they would LOVE for him to be the featured singer on a 1:1 date at time he releases a single. So it's still possible that the other clue suggestions win in the end and that Bachelor Nation will be happy because Luke will feature and still be able to be Bach if he hasn't found the girl (besides he She will know his road commitments better if to be on stage is a continued interest)

Here is some Usual Suspects info

http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/films/30-unusual-facts-about-the-usual-suspects...

This is a screen shot from that page (not to spoil the rest of the movie I snipped carefully)

teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Screen18

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:18 am

Wanna bet tomorrows clue is about how white his teeth are?teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 2498057887

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:23 am

MiniDiva wrote:Robby retweeted Fleiss' clue today and added a emoji with his hand on his face like he is thinking hmmm, wonder who is the hopeless romantic.
https://twitter.com/RobbyHHayes

I see that his Twitter Account is verified now -- has that been there before now?

Well... Robby posted an IG pic earlier where he said he'd traded in flip flops for boots.  It was probably just for a photoshoot, but maybe he's getting ready to travel in colder climates than FL.  Becasue, IMO, it's far to hot and too early to break out boots to wear right now in FL.  laugh out loud

ETA:  It's in his fan thread too, but here it is:

Traded in the jeans and sandals for jeans and boots  teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 1f60f   teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 1f4f7 @kellymartucci by @roberthunter89

Bringing Grace's post forward about his SM being verified.

grace8136 wrote:
LonesomeLuke wrote:Hey has Robby always had a verified instagram account? Or did that just happen recently?

IIRC, it happened about mid season and twitter was near the end of it.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:28 am

As far as the discussion about how drawn out this is...this member of the twitter verse is hysterical ( it's not a private handle so I think this is within the rules)teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Screen12

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:52 am

@Ladybug82  I saw the boots and long shirt and wondered where is Robby going.  It too hot down South to wear boots!    

How long has Robby's twitter profile pic look like that as it matches the "thinker" emoji he posted with Fleiss' clue today about the hopeless romantic? We don't have that little emoji but Hmmmmmm.  

@LonesomeLuke   I hope the final answer doesn't get thrown into the ocean like her sapphire.  teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:03 am

Sorry for double post.

FWIW, Luke will be in Northern California this weekend apparently visiting his sister. Just puts him closer to LA if they plan to do TB announcement on After Paradise.

http://instagram.com/luke__pell
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:16 am

LonesomeLuke wrote:GA: Nashville powers that be may be not positive on Luke being bachelor...they would LOVE for him to be the featured singer on a 1:1 date at time he releases a single. So it's still possible that the other clue suggestions win in the end and that Bachelor Nation will be happy because Luke will feature and still be able to be Bach if he hasn't found the girl (besides he She will know his road commitments better if to be on stage is a continued interest)

Here is some Usual Suspects info

http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/films/30-unusual-facts-about-the-usual-suspects...

This is a screen shot from that page (not to spoil the rest of the movie I snipped carefully)

teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Screen18
That link doesn't work for me.  :pout

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:21 am

Luke just posted about seeing his sister in Norcal this weekend. I guess he may make a pit stop in LA too. #gettingexcitedandhopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck