SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:41 am

When is the last BIP episode? Because we have to know by then. I just want to know now!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:19 am

see2love wrote:Luke just posted about seeing his sister in Norcal this weekend. I guess he may make a pit stop in LA too. #gettingexcitedandhopeful

I saw he posted that picture of the two of them from his HTD. For me that's just another sign that points to Luke as the next lead, along with the others he's posted. I think he is probably heading to LA, but also seeing his sister before heading off for filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:26 am

^^If Luke is the next lead I rather that they fly him to Vegas to make the announcement with CH than have him appear on that awful AP show. JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:27 am

LonesomeLuke wrote:GA: Nashville powers that be may be not positive on Luke being bachelor...they would LOVE for him to be the featured singer on a 1:1 date at time he releases a single. So it's still possible that the other clue suggestions win in the end and that Bachelor Nation will be happy because Luke will feature and still be able to be Bach if he hasn't found the girl (besides he She will know his road commitments better if to be on stage is a continued interest)

Here is some Usual Suspects info

http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/films/30-unusual-facts-about-the-usual-suspects...

This is a screen shot from that page (not to spoil the rest of the movie I snipped carefully)

teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Screen18

Who are the Nashville powers that be? Are you referring to Luke's managers? I'm not sure I understand, are you saying that they don't want him to be TB, what right do they have to make that decision and what do you mean by he'll still be able to be TB if he hasn't found the girl. The decision IMO would have to be made already or shortly, so I'm not sure what time frame you are referring to by if he hasn't found the girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:33 am

MiniDiva wrote:^^If Luke is the next lead I rather that they fly him to Vegas to make the announcement with CH than have him appear on that awful AP show. JMO

I can't believe they would let anyone but CH announce the next lead, so maybe CH would make an appearance if they do it on that ridiculous thing they call an after show.  

Don't they start filming right after Labor Day?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:16 am

^^I agree, CH is the only one I would like to see standing up next to Luke (if it is Luke) to announce him at the next lead.  

Last year, filming started around Sept 24th according to AL's filming schedule.  That was the first M&G I believe.  Once they announce the next lead, I imagine the guy will be tied up with preliminary media, TV appearance/intro, filming intro, wardrobe fittings,etc.  So from the announcement to the start of filming it will probably be busy for the lead. JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:13 pm

GA 

http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/films/30-unusual-facts-about-the-usual-suspects

works for me I think there were extra "..." on the one above.

MF was referring to powers that be and I speculate only who they are. Luke did a watch party with Kailleigh Bullard (sp?) a cast member of Nashville. He was with P McBride (who wouldn't be asking him advice???) and he was doing meet & greets at CMAs. Nashville folks are looking out for him IMO. 

Don't you think Luke can meet anyone he wants to find love?? So the show is partly self-promotion. Why not just give a Luke concert  on a 1:1 date releasing a single and not have the machine that is Nashvllle have to fight ABC to clean up his image. The whole Music Mafia created by Big & Rich was supposed to help artists because so many good singers couldn't get a record deal because of image.

I think its's risky to be TB. Maybe a cooling off period and waiting a season to be TB22. That's what I meant by my post...BUT I agree with you...if he wants to be TB 21...he's got it.

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:25 pm

The M&G at the CMAs was at the ABC booth. So, IMO, ABC was watching out for themselves by keeping his name out there for interest as next lead.  If he benefits from their watching out for themselves, good for him, but it's not with his best interest at heart. IMO, MF was referring to the higher ups that he has to answer to.  

If he is not the bachelor this season, IMO, he will have no shot at it for the next, IMO.  He'll be old news and popularity for other cast with broken hearts will garner more sympathy than a guy whose been trying to become the next big country star and was sad about leaving the year before.  They may lead him to think he has a chance but he'll only be jerked around and used like many others in the past have (Arie, Nick, Caila, etc.), IMO.  And whether it was this season or next, TPTB have the option to edit him however they choose.  That will not change.

If he becomes the lead, its on him if his image in tarnished, black and blue from repeated buses running over him, etc.  Its not his first rodeo with  :uptonogood  - MF, TPTB, CH, etc.  IMO, Nashville as a whole could care less about him and his image.  It'll only be those closest to him or those that can gain something from him that will care and continue to help build his career, IMO.

Sure he can and most likely will find someone on his own, even if he becomes lead based on this shows success rates.  But he'll actually have to put himself out there and try.  And then IMO will need to set some boundaries with fans on what is and isn't acceptable (pics and such).

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:29 pm

@LonesomeLuke I see you say you were speculating, I suppose that's why I was confused as the post appeared as if it was fact.

IMO TPTB have nothing to do with Nashville. MF would have been referring to his boss. ABC. If Luke has some sort of management company that controls what he does, that's a different story. Bottom line, MF and company wouldn't care about such details. There's little negotiating when it comes to the lead. If a big deal is made about a bachelor contract, life could become difficult while filming. We all know Luke's background, we all know what this franchise is capable of doing for ratings. He served his country, they may use that to their advantage for advertising, but they IMO will take advantage if they could.

The one on one concert dates will be planned according to who gets that date, and is usually a huge fan of the contestant that's on that date or someone ABC is trying to promote. Again if you're speculating, that's my opinion on the one on one concert.

IA with @LadyBug82, if he's not TB now, chances are he won't be in the future. There will be other contestants thrown into the pool.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:06 pm

Ashley I's Next Bachelor Poll: https://twitter.com/ashleyiaco/status/766693224152899584
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:21 pm

GA Didn't think about the 'old news' factor if he is cast later.  I read the Dan + Shay Knot interview and TB producers reached out to them according to this and do not make it seem they were interested in the show.

http://www.theknotnews.com/dan-shay-bachelorette-jojo-secrets-9425

With his connection to Bullard from the tv show (ABC again) Nashville I don't see this as anything but promote his songwriting at a min...singing as a plus one. I think there is still legitimacy issues with the real Nashville (Labels) and the rare crossover could be Luke...but he's better off not being TB lead unless he thinks it's a great way to hook a 'corn (okay that was lame!) if he wants the CMA main stage even IF ABC has it's finger in that pie as well.

I have tossed a guess (total guess) that Bullard will be cast on TB 21...wait and see right?

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:54 pm

I would love if MF tells us "his" meaning of the clues once the announcement is made....on second thought, maybe not a good idea to see into his mind.

Wells and Elan are both on a plane/different planes right now.  They are having a plane bathroom selfie contest.  

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck