SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:28 pm

LonesomeLuke wrote:GA Didn't think about the 'old news' factor if he is cast later.  I read the Dan + Shay Knot interview and TB producers reached out to them according to this and do not make it seem they were interested in the show.

http://www.theknotnews.com/dan-shay-bachelorette-jojo-secrets-9425

With his connection to Bullard from the tv show (ABC again) Nashville I don't see this as anything but promote his songwriting at a min...singing as a plus one. I think there is still legitimacy issues with the real Nashville (Labels) and the rare crossover could be Luke...but he's better off not being TB lead unless he thinks it's a great way to hook a 'corn (okay that was lame!) if he wants the CMA main stage even IF ABC has it's finger in that pie as well.

I have tossed a guess (total guess) that Bullard will be cast on TB 21...wait and see right?

Are you talking about Kaileigh Bullard  ?  She has a boyfriend so I don't think she would appear as an contestant on TB.  Also, they recruit bigger names to appear on the show to provide musical entertainment.

One has to assume Luke is a free agent to make up his mind regarding the Bachelor gig when Luke told Chris Harrison (CH) at the MTA that he is ready for love again, and admitted at the following medias interviews he would consider being the next Bachelor.  He had free clearance to make that statement in his own right, otherwise he would not have made it.  IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:51 pm

@LonesomeLuke I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say Nashville, Nashville labels. I would think Luke can do whatever he wants, and if that is to accept TB role, then he'll do it, regardless of what Nashville thinks, who ever they are?? The only boss is TPTB executives. That being ABC and company. That article is nothing but positive from Dan and Shay.

TB producers reached out to them according to this and do not make it seem they were interested in the show.
Who was not interested??

question

Sorry, I'm totally confused. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@LonesomeLuke I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say Nashville, Nashville labels. I would think Luke can do whatever he wants, and if that is to accept TB role, then he'll do it, regardless of what Nashville thinks, who ever they are?? The only boss is TPTB executives. That being ABC and company. That article is nothing but positive from Dan and Shay.

TB producers reached out to them according to this and do not make it seem they were interested in the show.
Who was not interested??

question

You're not alone there GA.  no idea

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:11 pm

Today's clue from MF: "No clue"

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 pm

So, do you think they will be announcing on After Paradise next week?

teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:31 pm

To me, that would be likely.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:31 pm

Would they really announce the lead without the rose master present?  Seems wrong if they do.  IMO, might be helpful to watch CH's feet over the next week or two.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:38 pm

There's three more weeks of After Paradise. The announcement happening at the last one makes most sense to me. So that would be September 6th. Unless they rearrange the schedule to not have an episode on Labor Day.

teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 87b72b10 teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 86669110 teamluke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:46 pm

For today's MF tweet/clue:

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 1h1 hour ago
Today's clue-- No clue!
#TheBachelor #whowillitBe?

Luke had "no clue" he was going to be sent home. He even said those words literally in his exit.

Go to about 1:10 seconds:
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/pl551344809/vdka3275577
Luke's Exit video form ABC.com

Finally, here is an article about CH not hosting After Paradise:

http://www.eonline.com/news/788185/why-isn-t-chris-harrison-hosting-bachelor-in-paradise-s-live-after-show-it-wasn-t-my-call

E Online!

So, IMO, MF just might announce on Twitter, but then I still think the lead will be on After to be interviewed by other hosts or something. IMO, his being in NorCal this weekend with sister isn't a coincidence. To me, it would be too coincidental for him to choose this weekend to go and visit her after not seeing her since HTD in April, according to his IG post.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:55 pm

SLA44 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@LonesomeLuke I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say Nashville, Nashville labels. I would think Luke can do whatever he wants, and if that is to accept TB role, then he'll do it, regardless of what Nashville thinks, who ever they are?? The only boss is TPTB executives. That being ABC and company. That article is nothing but positive from Dan and Shay.

Who was not interested??

question

You're not alone there GA.  no idea
 It takes me 84 years to grab all the screen shots !!! and snip. That's good to hear Bullard has a boyfriend. I was worried she'd end up on the show and I'd think the whole season was scripted then. You said that the concert date is usually a singing group that is a fan of the show. Dan+Shay say the producers were a fan of the song after it was released in Feb and thought Ground Up it fit the narrative of the season (paraphrase). So that didn't fit what you said that singing group is usually a fan of the contestant.

Nashville...CMA...Entities that would fight an artist being made fun of by a reality show if he already has a relationship with music Execs. Luke writes with Swindell and of course Kinney...so I think there's a risk in doing the show. You think these are totally separate from each other? I don't. I think it's a carp shoot...The Carrie Underwoods who get on reality and own the CMAs...rare marriage. BUT Nashville the tv show...is owned by ABC so maybe it won't matter he has a visible place to stay relevant after the show if Nashville gets picked up for me seasons.

I'll move on to simpler topics...but I'm learning the sleuthing better anyway. So thanks!

Frymama: Good No clue thought:clapping!:

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:22 am

Frymama wrote:For today's MF tweet/clue:

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  1h1 hour ago
Today's clue-- No clue!
#TheBachelor #whowillitBe?

Luke had "no clue" he was going to be sent home.  He even said those words literally in his exit.

Go to about 1:10 seconds:
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/pl551344809/vdka3275577
Luke's Exit video form ABC.com

Finally, here is an article about CH not hosting After Paradise:

http://www.eonline.com/news/788185/why-isn-t-chris-harrison-hosting-bachelor-in-paradise-s-live-after-show-it-wasn-t-my-call

E Online!

So, IMO, MF just might announce on Twitter, but then I still think the lead will be on After to be interviewed by other hosts or something.  IMO, his being in NorCal this weekend with sister isn't a coincidence.  To me, it would be too coincidental for him to choose this weekend to go and visit her after not seeing her since HTD in April, according to his IG post.  
Good Post  I think it was also mentioned at the MTA.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:59 am

I still don't get how Nashville CM has any control over Luke? Does he have some sort of contract with them?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck