SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:39 pm

Maybe just his record label/manager/producers/ writers? But honestly if they had any reason for him not to do it he wouldnt have done the bachelorette either, so I don't think that's a factor. Jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

The - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by moonchild Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:43 pm

According to Luke"s SC, Luke and Wells a were together in San Francisco. Tagged as Claybo is getting married on IG.

The - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:45 pm

Is it thought that Chase is not being considered at all?? Just don't think that he should be discounted AT ALL right now. Also thinking that we may be looking at a season start like Kaitlyn's with more than one guy.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:47 am

I hope they do. If they do,I think Chase will win!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:24 am

MiniDiva wrote:^^I agree, CH is the only one I would like to see standing up next to Luke (if it is Luke) to announce him at the next lead.  

Last year, filming started around Sept 24th according to AL's filming schedule.  That was the first M&G I believe.  Once they announce the next lead, I imagine the guy will be tied up with preliminary media, TV appearance/intro, filming intro, wardrobe fittings,etc.  So from the announcement to the start of filming it will probably be busy for the lead.  JMO.
I can do the schedule again if wanted??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I still don't get how Nashville CM has any control over Luke? Does he have some sort of contract with them?

I don't get it either. It's not like his name is Luke Bryant. scratch

Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:52 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^I agree, CH is the only one I would like to see standing up next to Luke (if it is Luke) to announce him at the next lead.  

Last year, filming started around Sept 24th according to AL's filming schedule.  That was the first M&G I believe.  Once they announce the next lead, I imagine the guy will be tied up with preliminary media, TV appearance/intro, filming intro, wardrobe fittings,etc.  So from the announcement to the start of filming it will probably be busy for the lead.  JMO.
I can do the schedule again if wanted??

That would be great! Thank you! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:56 am

Nibbles22 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I still don't get how Nashville CM has any control over Luke? Does he have some sort of contract with them?

I don't get it either.  It's not like his name is Luke Bryant.  scratch  

Add me to this list.  He's trying to become a big named, country star, he is not one yet.  

People get chewed up, spit out and fail on a daily basis in Nashville trying to become a star.  I don't think someone whose mostly known for writing, has a few songs out and only just became a well known name to most of the US because of his time on the bachelorette, has a huge team (legal or otherwise) following his every move, getting ready to do legal battles with ABC and just in general watching out for him.  

Nothing against Luke but IMO, at best he's perhaps maybe an up and coming star.  He's made some friends and surrounds himself with some names that are becoming big names (Cole Swindell) after years of paying their dues, or are well known big names (the upcoming song writing with Blake Shelton) so maybe they'll help give him a shout out and an assist on the way up.  But still he's got a ways to go, before I call him a country music star or expect him to have a team big enough to take on ABC and how they'd edit him, IMO.  Besides he's no dummy, he's capable of making his own choices.  IMO, he'll do what he thinks is best for him.  Maybe dealing with whatever MF, TPTB, CH, etc. will put him threw as a lead is worth it for a chance at love and continuing to build his brand on his road to becoming a country star.  Who knows...

@Aunties_Love of course we would love and appreciate it as long as you have the time to do it.  If not, let us know and maybe someone else can jump in to assist.  Thanks!   bestbud!
JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:34 am

I don't know how to snip quotes..arggh...but to respond to "I still don't get it"

Country music requires a label to get on radio even in 2015 the era of i-phone hits. You don't get a CMA without radio airplay (that's what the award is for) If the labels won't support a bachelor alum...because he got a terrible edit...then you have to rely on ABC/Disney to cross over. Sometimes a label cooperates with reality tv...Blake Shelton the Voice. I still think the powers that be included Nashville and weren't just MF/ABC execs. 

Guess that's an interview question for Radio Country Magazine if he is the Next Bach..."How much did you talk to Nashville execs before being THE bachelor.?"

http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/6487521/country-music-commercial-radio-brandy-clark

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:00 am

Have any of Luke's song actually made it on air yet?  Not iTunes or gigmaster, but an actual radio station playing it for their audience?  I'm not aware of any, but would be interested to hear what and where, if so.  So does he have an actual label or is he an independent artist self promoting and trying to land a deal.  I was under the impression it was the latter.

Fleiss could care less about anyone other than the few head honchos (TPTB) he has to answer to directly and IMO, he really doesn't care all that much about them.  He just does what's necessary to keep his job and the shows running and making money.

If Luke is talking to people in Nashville, IMO, he's doing it on his own.  MF, TPTB at ABC, CH, etc. are not going back and forth with lots of people anywhere, Nashville included, to hammer out a contract with Luke.  I hope he does have a lawyer involved to help adjust and protect himself, but if he gives them too much issue and headache, they'll simply drop him and move on to the next name on the list, IMO.  The show is not your friend and doesn't have your best interest at heart.  They have a formula and pattern and if your not willing to fit into that, they don't want or need you, IMO.

Is him having people looking out for / fighting for him in Nashville your opinion or a fact?  And how would anyone have any control over Luke if he's only trying to become a country star and is not a well known or big name yet?  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:11 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Have any of Luke's song actually made it on air yet?  Not iTunes or gigmaster, but an actual radio station playing it for their audience?  I'm not aware of any, but would be interested to hear what and where, if so.  So does he have an actual label or is he an independent artist self promoting and trying to land a deal.  I was under the impression it was the latter.

Fleiss could care less about anyone other than the few head honchos (TPTB) he has to answer to directly and IMO, he really doesn't care all that much about them.  He just does what's necessary to keep his job and the shows running and making money.

If Luke is talking to people in Nashville, IMO, he's doing it on his own.  MF, TPTB at ABC, CH, etc. are not going back and forth with lots of people anywhere, Nashville included, to hammer out a contract with Luke.  I hope he does have a lawyer involved to help adjust and protect himself, but if he gives them too much issue and headache, they'll simply drop him and move on to the next name on the list, IMO.  The show is not your friend and doesn't have your best interest at heart.  They have a formula and pattern and if your not willing to fit into that, they don't want or need you, IMO.

Is him having people looking out for / fighting for him in Nashville your opinion or a fact?  And how would anyone have any control over Luke if he's only trying to become a country star and is not a well known or big name yet?  

JMO

You so often post what I am thinking. :Nod:
Per the bolded: This show is not having a ratings issue. They don't need to chase a perspective lead.
There are so many images that come to mind when I think of MF. He has his link to Chainsaw Massacre. His cousin is Heidi Fleiss. His neighborly attitude with sharing his love of dogs and music. Mother Theresa does not come to mind. Stephen King does.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:49 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Have any of Luke's song actually made it on air yet?  Not iTunes or gigmaster, but an actual radio station playing it for their audience?  I'm not aware of any, but would be interested to hear what and where, if so.  So does he have an actual label or is he an independent artist self promoting and trying to land a deal.  I was under the impression it was the latter.

JMO

You so often post what I am thinking. :Nod:
Per the bolded: This show is not having a ratings issue. They don't need to chase a perspective lead.
There are so many images that come to mind when I think of MF. He has his link to Chainsaw Massacre. His cousin is Heidi Fleiss. His neighborly attitude with sharing his love of dogs and music. Mother Theresa does not come to mind. Stephen King does.
 I worker with song writers. So I have an informed opinion. Song of the Year is a CMA writer's award. If you are a Nashville writer and Luke is...you want one. You don't get one if your song ain't on radio. You'd don't get on Radio if the labels decides to not waste their time on someone who got too expensive because they are tied to ABC and a a reality show OR if that reality show doesn't equal talent that will equal paying music buyers. Luke spent time with Terry McBride last month. It is only logical he asked about taking the gig..it's only logical he was given GREAT advice about using the opportunity but not letting it hurt him. It's logical Fleiss would love to say he discovered Luke if McBride thought he's any good and recommend to MV2 Entertainment to develop him (don't have an answer on that) and that would have made for some interesting contract negotiations. And would make for a pins and needles wait and see if he got the gig and I was his mamma!  Praying

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck