SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:59 pm

I could be very wrong, but there are a few of BachNation who have gone on to have their own honors and I don't think I have ever seen MF take credit on their starts.
Honestly, I don't think he cares.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:43 pm

LonesomeLuke wrote:snipped..

I worker with song writers. So I have an informed opinion. Song of the Year is a CMA writer's award. If you are a Nashville writer and Luke is...you want one. You don't get one if your song ain't on radio. You'd don't get on Radio if the labels decides to not waste their time on someone who got too expensive because they are tied to ABC and a a reality show OR if that reality show doesn't equal talent that will equal paying music buyers. Luke spent time with Terry McBride last month. It is only logical he asked about taking the gig..it's only logical he was given GREAT advice about using the opportunity but not letting it hurt him. It's logical Fleiss would love to say he discovered Luke if McBride thought he's any good and recommend to MV2 Entertainment to develop him (don't have an answer on that) and that would have made for some interesting contract negotiations. And would make for a pins and needles wait and see if he got the gig and I was his mamma!  Praying

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. IMO MF couldn't give a rat's bum about the "one " who discovered Luke.

If what you say is true, and I have no knowledge, it's just my opinion that I can't see your speculation as fact, then Luke shouldn't be anywhere near TB role and stick to being Nashville's puppet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:57 pm

I also highly doubt Fleiss would say he discovered Luke but that's JMO.

I do hope Luke stay away from TB so we can have Chase!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I still don't get how Nashville CM has any control over Luke? Does he have some sort of contract with them?

I don't get it either.  It's not like his name is Luke Bryant.  scratch  

Add me to this list.  He's trying to become a big named, country star, he is not one yet.  

People get chewed up, spit out and fail on a daily basis in Nashville trying to become a star.  I don't think someone whose mostly known for writing, has a few songs out and only just became a well known name to most of the US because of his time on the bachelorette, has a huge team (legal or otherwise) following his every move, getting ready to do legal battles with ABC and just in general watching out for him.  

Nothing against Luke but IMO, at best he's perhaps maybe an up and coming star.  He's made some friends and surrounds himself with some names that are becoming big names (Cole Swindell) after years of paying their dues, or are well known big names (the upcoming song writing with Blake Shelton) so maybe they'll help give him a shout out and an assist on the way up.  But still he's got a ways to go, before I call him a country music star or expect him to have a team big enough to take on ABC and how they'd edit him, IMO.  Besides he's no dummy, he's capable of making his own choices.  IMO, he'll do what he thinks is best for him.  Maybe dealing with whatever MF, TPTB, CH, etc. will put him threw as a lead is worth it for a chance at love and continuing to build his brand on his road to becoming a country star.  Who knows...

@Aunties_Love of course we would love and appreciate it as long as you have the time to do it.  If not, let us know and maybe someone else can jump in to assist.  Thanks!   bestbud!
JMOAA

Thanks Kasha and Ladybug. When there is a slot for it, I can get the preliminary filming schedule posted.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:52 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 5m
Today's clue-- Omaha!!! #The Bachelor #whowillitBe?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:53 pm

Robby's olympic trials were there. Too obvious? Oh MF.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:03 pm

First thing I thought was when Omaha is used in a play for football.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:08 pm

That was what I thought of too Kasha.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:16 pm

Omaha

-Peyton Manning saying it endlessly during games
-Famous for their steaks
-home of the College World Series (baseball)
-Old Market District is home to plenty of horse drawn carriages
-Recent location of USA Triathlon National Championships (gotta plug that since I work there)
-largest city in Nebraska
-on the border between Nebraska and Iowa.
-hot as all get out and humid in the summer.

Those are all the random Omaha facts I have. Lol

The - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 87b72b10 The - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 86669110 The - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:18 pm

I think "Omaha" as in "Omaha Steak"

Luke posted an IG photo of a steak just 2 days ago with caption "Steeeeeaaaaakkkkk"   Link

JMO Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:19 pm

Yep, Peyton Manning when he was a Denver Bronco would call that a lot. However besides the Marines the Army had soldiers landing on Omaha Beach during D-Day.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:58 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Robby's olympic trials were there. Too obvious? Oh MF.

Robby just participated in an interview in the Olympic Trials this summer in Omaha.  Link

Robby seems to fit best with the Omaha clue, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck