SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:01 pm

CHO wrote:And wouldn't Nick be pretty much eliminated with his comments to Jen about having walls up and not wanting to fail 3 times ?  Tptb definitely want an engagement at the end of the Bach show and Nick might have too much hesitation ....  Also - he would probably still be on BiP.

If Nick/Jen walk out of BIP without being a couple, I can see him in the running for the next lead (for his first time as lead). I sense he is more comfortable being in the lead for a change. Hence, the stalling of the announcement. BIP ends Sept 5/6 and still in time to make an announcement before filming begins. JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:03 pm

I understand what you are saying, but as far as finding a good match is concerned, I think having your pick from 25 women (many of whom are screened to fit your likes and have substance) on TB versus swimming around in the cesspool of this franchise on a parody show like BIP, I'd say TB is better option. That is, of course, if the guy is truly looking to find a good match.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:03 pm

Duke702 wrote:With Sean, it was rumored the Bachelor was going to be Roberto, and he backed out so that could have been the delay. With Brad Womack, it was rumored they wanted Chris L, he didn't want to do it, so they pulled Brad out of the woodwork. So I think with both of those it was delayed because they scrambled and had to decide on a replacement. Also, both were a while ago and before BIP and the after show. The last 3 Bachelosr have been announced around this time or earlier like Juan Pablo. jmo.

But Sean actually signed the contract in July of that year so he knew months before it was announced.

Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 87b72b10 Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 86669110 Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:21 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I understand what you are saying, but as far as finding a good match is concerned, I think having your pick from 25 women (many of whom are screened to fit your likes and have substance) on TB versus swimming around in the cesspool of this franchise on a parody show like BIP, I'd say TB is better option. That is, of course, if the guy is truly looking to find a good match.

Mia, I am just basing this on the fact that several have come on BIP saying that they were interested in meeting a certain person. Jared said he was interested in Caila, Nick said he was interested in Jen, Evan was interested in anyone that might become interested in him (ha-ha, just kidding). This platform allows them to do that and see what develops. It is possible to spend all day every day with that person and determine if they can stand to be around that person all of the time when they spend most of their time just hanging out and doing nothing rather than going on fancy exotic dates and being on their best behavior for a few hours at a time.

I see your point though. I guess there are pluses and minuses for both.

I do think Evan and Carly are cute together. Their relationship development has been interesting to say the least. As they say, it can happen when you least expect it.

Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:15 pm

What are the odds??

VinSane ‏@VINNYVINSANE  2h2 hours ago
Going to have a crazy announcement tonight ! Here's a hint:  Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 1f48d

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^ I actually agree with all of your post EXCEPT the Nick part. I have had enough of his shifty face on my screen for one year too many.
Nick is so done IMO. He's been on 3 too many times between bachette and paradise. So tired of seeing his face and his attitude. If he is the main guy....that's a season I won't be watching at all. Will maybe sleuth it out but that's as far as I will go.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:59 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 6m6 minutes ago
The official announcement will be made right here! Be the first to know! #TheBachelor #WhoWillitBe?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:04 pm

Another nail in the coffin... Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 1f62a

James and Wells are doing a M&G and jam session in Sept.  I'm sure Luke would be included, if he wasn't other wise busy given his friendship with the two.

James McCoy Taylor ‏@james_mccoy_t
SEPT 10 KATY, TX hang w/ Wells & jam out with me!!!  I'd get tickets quick  Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 1f61c  >>   http://www.cottonranchevents.com  #Hometown
Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 CquE95aW8AAxtMH
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Another nail in the coffin... Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 1f62a

James and Wells are doing a M&G and jam session in Sept.  I'm sure Luke would be included, if he wasn't other wise busy given his friendship with the two.

James McCoy Taylor ‏@james_mccoy_t
SEPT 10 KATY, TX hang w/ Wells & jam out with me!!!  I'd get tickets quick  Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 1f61c  >>   http://www.cottonranchevents.com  #Hometown
Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 CquE95aW8AAxtMH

My fingers are crossed it is Luke, but his being missing from this might not be necessarily a sign, IMO.

When James was in Dallas on Aug. 12, he played without Luke, even though Luke was in town. Also, James used Luke's band. IMO, Luke is trying to allow James to shine on his own.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:08 pm

^^Yes, the weekend Luke was in Dallas with James, Luke's fans tracked him down at the Top Golf, plus everywhere he goes now his fans are following him.  So I am glad he is letting James have his time to have his own show without Luke around.  So glad Wells will be there and wish I could hear Wells sing too.

I am not convinced Luke is the next lead because they seem to be stalling intentionally.  If it is Luke why not go ahead and announce it -- what is the hold up?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:15 pm

Why does he keep saying he's going to announce it on Twitter, when he always says that and never does

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:37 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Yes, the weekend Luke was in Dallas with James, Luke's fans tracked him down at the Top Golf, plus everywhere he goes now his fans are following him.  So I am glad he is letting James have his time to have his own show without Luke around.  So glad Wells will be there and wish I could hear Wells sing too.

I am not convinced Luke is the next lead because they seem to be stalling intentionally.  If it is Luke why not go ahead and announce it -- what is the hold up

This is what TPTB do. Psychologically, they beat the lead down before they even start filming with this--keeping the lead in the dark, off kilter, waiting and teasing and waiting. Much like they are trying to do with their audience by keeping us waiting. It's what they do. It's not Luke they do this to personally.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck