SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:49 pm

Ah that's too bad she's 22. She has that Andi type look that Nick likes.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ah that's too bad she's 22. She has that Andi type look that Nick likes.

i happened to watch Are you the one 4. Believe me...she is waaayy more beautiful and mature than Andi giggling  . she may be young, but she already have her own growing business. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:59 pm

Joy15 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Ah that's too bad she's 22. She has that Andi type look that Nick likes.

i happened to watch Are you the one 4. Believe me...she is waaayy more beautiful and mature than Andi giggling  . she may be young, but she already have her own growing business. yes

Emma who was obsessed with John? Who was obsessed with someone else?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:09 pm

^^ Emma also has been dieting, and working out a ton...I think she tweeted about losing 15 lbs since AYTO...and I think I've seen her vaguely mention being on tv again....so we'll see.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:22 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed her 2 blog posts. I am kind of bummed there wasn't more. It reminded me of one of my girlfriends' giddiness and fan girling over Ben. You can tell she was real excited. If she was a little bit older, I think she would be a good contestant.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:23 pm

22 is just way too young, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:43 pm

I didn't really care for her on AYTO she kinda gave off Ashley vibes with her John obsession. Although she did end up turning it around towards the end if she does end up making it on this season then she does seem to be the "type" based on physical appearance that Nick tends to go for so could make it far imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:30 pm

Amanda Cleghorn is 25 from Canada and in her darker hair days, had an Andi kind of look. One thing about her, her hair never remains in the same color for often.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:02 pm

Duke702 wrote:This is just a guess. But Emma Sweigard, applied last year for Ben's season. She wrote these 2 blog Posts about almost getting cast.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She didn't get cast last year. But I remember seeing her tweet after saying they "all but promised her next season". She has been tweeting about how much she wanted it to be Nick. Possible she could be in the cast. She was also on Are you the One 4 on MTV this summer. She's 22. Way too young but yea.

Her Twitter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeeeah, no. She was super jealous of Juiia and even shaded her multiple times on SM. Even if Julia deserved some of the shade, a lot of girls from AYTO4 were pretty petty and immature about it. They all needed to MOVE on.. Emma included.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:31 pm

Does anyone think Jen will try to win his heart again

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:52 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Does anyone think Jen will try to win his heart again

Jen said no on Twitter, when Possessionista questioned if any past contestants would try to go on...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:13 am

Laura Oceane-
This girl  has auditioned and have a series of complains to Elan.(pls read from the bottom)

Laura Oceane ‏@searchingoceans  2h2 hours ago
@theyearofelan long story short, Scott wasn't straight up with me about who it was or final casting and I feel super-shorted on that

@theyearofelan nick was always my first pick and if I knew he was gonna be it, I would've sold my heart to have a chance at his but ok

@theyearofelan 2) checked back in w Scott after I found out Luke was first pick and was told that all final picks were done (few weeks ago)

@theyearofelan I'm actually upset w casting. 1) I auditioned, was told to check back w Scott in a few weeks... tbc...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc