SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:53 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Great post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I never watched Chris soules season but I remember becca on bens season and she was gorgeous inside and out! Love her relationship with jojo....Must go find and watCh it Hugesmile

IA - great post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I really enjoyed the comparisons you made with other seasons and contestants.

As a Kiwi, I am so proud and pleased with Art and Matty's love story and continuing HEA. He's my fave bachelor ever. And, I too, can see many similarities between their journey and 'Rikkis'.

That's another ill have to Bing watch art and Matty!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....thanks! much appreciated. My pleasure to share my edit-obsessed mind.. gigglingEmbarressed!

yeps..Art season was such a fresh of breath air for us who have been sick over repeated 'dramatic season ever' of the US franchise Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 2498057887 . Definitely worth-watching yes

I really really wish the AU franchise bring back the ATFR. They did it for Tim-Anna (Bach AU S1). The NZ showcased the happy adorable Art-Matty too backthen.  awwww

come on !..we need ATFR to restore our faith in love  Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698 . From my keyboard to TPTB AU's ears... Praying

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:33 am

It's interesting that Sasha (Sam Frost) is still saying that Nikki is the clear winner after the second date. Would he know the winner, do you think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:48 am

From the pics of Olena upthread to these pics I am just not sure if they are F1 pics? Both pics make me think Olena is single and ready to mingle. Plus, it's Winter and out in water and on the beach seems like staged photos? scratch

She is a stunner though! Abs hello!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:53 am

They do look staged...no doubt about it though, she is gorgeous!

Didn't Lana have similar type pics?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:56 am

in_denial wrote:It's interesting that Sasha (Sam Frost) is still saying that Nikki is the clear winner after the second date. Would he know the winner, do you think?

Sasha has said Nikki is the winner since the beginning of the show and first recap so it seems he is sold that Nikki wins. Sasha even posted photos of him and Sam kissing (on their painting date) and put it next to a photo of Richie and Nikki (posted in Nikki's thread earlier in the season and below).

Is it possible that Sasha knows who the F1 is? Yes, I think so. It's a small world especially Bach world and very easy to hear things from other contestants and through the grapevine. Then again Sasha could just be seeing a more obvious edit which could be if Nikki is F1 and so tying it into that based on his own edit or some other reasons. Dave (who was also on Sam's season) also told DM that he thinks Nikki is the winner.

Sasha's recap from Ep 2:
Down on the beach with Nikki and surprise Richie has his lid off. That didn’t take long. There are coconuts to crack, so he whips out his machete... bit early for that don’t you think, Richo? Nikki spills the beans on her previous engagement. Honesty is a big winner. She seems lovely. She’s my favourite and the number one draft pick to take this out. Plus, it’s the first date Nikki has ever been on. Shut the front door... she gets the first kiss. It’s not as aggressive as myself and Sam as he keeps the iguana in check (that’s tongue, settle down you lot). But it’s the first nonetheless. Well. Played. Nikki. And she keeps it quiet from the other ladies, which is a smart move. I never disclosed my kiss with Sam to the lads, but I copped a heap of stick when the boys watched the season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:58 am

Sasha and that tongue! How could I forget... :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:59 am

in_denial wrote:Sasha and that tongue! How could I forget... :cutesmile!:
Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:10 am

in_denial wrote:Sasha and that tongue! How could I forget... :cutesmile!:

sneakyl
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:47 am

in_denial wrote:It's interesting that Sasha (Sam Frost) is still saying that Nikki is the clear winner after the second date. Would he know the winner, do you think?

If he really did know the F1, he wouldn't be broadcasting it. He after all is part of the bach franchise. To get to be F1 as he did means he also is shrouded in maintaining that bach code. No leaks and saying and doing what tptb tell you to. Well for some years at least.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:55 pm

It is a bit odd about past contestants saying who wins considering Dave told people last year Sash was the F1 before the season ended so not sure how he knew but he is closest to Sash and he seemed to freely spoil it without any issues for him so not sure why he did so then?

For Richie's season Dave has said he thinks Nikki wins (as he said to DM) so I wonder if maybe he knows something like last year and spoiling it that way? I guess it is not an official spoiler and both times could be seen as his thought/guess so perhaps similar in a way to the contestants who are eliminated on Richie's season predicting who wins? It's hard to say whether their prediction is just what they feel, they are hiding it, or they "know" something?

If Nikki ends up as F1 then it does seem strange how past contestants have predicted her to be. But then again it just may be that Nikki is who they see winning and no inside info? If Nikki is not F1, it could be they were in on it to mislead and perhaps distract from the real F1? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:It is a bit odd about past contestants saying who wins considering Dave told people last year Sash was the F1 before the season ended so not sure how he knew but he is closest to Sash and he seemed to freely spoil it without any issues for him so not sure why he did so then?

For Richie's season Dave has said he thinks Nikki wins (as he said to DM) so I wonder if maybe he knows something like last year and spoiling it that way? I guess it is not an official spoiler and both times could be seen as his thought/guess so perhaps similar in a way to the contestants who are eliminated on Richie's season predicting who wins? It's hard to say whether their prediction is just what they feel, they are hiding it, or they "know" something?

If Nikki ends up as F1 then it does seem strange how past contestants have predicted her to be. But then again it just may be that Nikki is who they see winning and no inside info? If Nikki is not F1, it could be they were in on it to mislead and perhaps distract from the real F1? question

I agree with this. The argument that they can't say anything contradicts the discussion that others are having on the F1-F6 spoilers forum re: Olena telling Steph that she is F1 at the airport. I am assuming that they knew they were being photographed, so why would Olena announce in front of anyone, that she is F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:39 pm

I have a very strong gut feeling that Olena is the F1. I don't have to dig so much. Richie is bad at hiding clues LOL. What made me super convinced is Episode 11.

PS. I really find it sweet when Olena said, "I ate mud for you, Richie. I ate mud!"

Waaaaah.... I can't wait for the Finale!!!

Chi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC