SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:02 am

Chi wrote:I kinda feel bad for Nikki. Even before the show started on TV, there was already a threat that the F1 might be leaked by the paps. For some reason, even at the start of the show, Nikki has come out as the main favorite in the articles and forums despite Alex being shown as the frontrunner in the earlier episodes. It's like Nikki's name has been planted so much in advance to be the outstanding one.

In regards to Nikki and Richie's date, I can say that they do have chemistry but because I got the idea that Nikki is the strongest F1, I kinda feel like I'm pushing the 'chemistry' part too much when I see them interact with each other.

Like if I'll be honest with myself, I feel my heart flutter most when I watch Richie and Olena than him with Nikki. And it confused me so much because knowing Nikki as the frontrunner, I'm like "This doesn't make sense, why does it feel like he's more in love with Olena? Why do people keep on pushing the name Nikki?"

Now I understand why Nikki's name standed out way early. I think there is a very big conspiracy to hide the real F1 which is Olena. Their love story is right in front of us but we are blindsided with the knowledge of Nikki. And it will be a big Finale because it's a story of a 'Blossoming Love'.

If Olena does win (which I am really convinced she is)... then it will be my fave Bachelor Au love story of all.

I feel bad for Nikki too. That's something I don't like about the show - it happened with Heather as well. Not sure how it happens though. It must be so upsetting and hard on the person knowing that they're not F1 and didn't even make it to the final 3 with all the hype going on. Also, what about the chemistry Richie has with Alex - that's pretty strong IMO but not many are saying she is F1. IA about the 'Blossoming Love" - this is what Richie said to Olena about their relationship and she loved it.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:02 am

I feel bad for Nikki too. That's something I don't like about the show - it happened with Heather as well. Not sure how it happens though. It must be so upsetting and hard on the person knowing that they're not F1 and didn't even make it to the final 3 with all the hype going on. Also, what about the chemistry Richie has with Alex - that's pretty strong IMO but not many are saying she is F1. IA about the 'Blossoming Love" - this is what Richie said to Olena about their relationship and she loved it.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:12 am

question  

'Stick a fork in it': Former Bachelorette winner Sasha Mielczarek says Nikki Gogan's love for Bachelor Richie Strahan is 'genuine' and 'this show is done'

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:14 am

Idlemess wrote:I'm hoping Olena gets a HTD because I'm intrigue about what her family would say to someone like Richie. Culture wise, would they expect her to marry someone with similar background and obviously about possibly loving her sincerely

See, I think what may influence your opinion is that you live in the US, and in America cultural differences are more acute and relevant than they are  in Australia. In America, for example, if you are not born in the US you can't become a president. In Australia you can be a PM  even if you were not born here. In fact, a few of our PM were not born in Australia and their 'Australianess' is never questioned. Moreover, it is easy to be an Australia citizen by descent, whereas you are not automatically an Australian citizen, just because you are born here, which is the opposite of what occurs in the United States. If you were born here but your parents were not permanent residents or Australian citizens, You may need to live in Australia for 10 years before becoming an Australian citizen, and even then you may not get your citizenship. Basically, being born in Australia doesn't define your 'Australianess'. Obviously, there are narrow-minded Australians but most of the time you see people of different backgrounds/ancestries, dating others. They usually -not always- keep some cultural aspects of the culture of their parents but they also follow most mainstream Australian values. Ethnicity is not defined in terms of ancestry anymore but in terms of culture. In our census we don't have a race category and many of the existent US categories (i.e 'hispanics') do not exist in Australia and people don't even classify people in those terms. We do have an ancestry category, and we can only put 2 different ancestries, but a great portion of Australian population has more than just two ancestries. Right now about 25% of Australians were born overseas. We are a small country so that is a lot. I think you guys in America have many more issues with multiculturalism. I do have American students who are usually surprised by how functional Australian society is (in spite of the issues we are facing now, because there is no perfect society)

Actually, quite a few of the contestants, including those who are assumed to be Anglo-Saxon are actually not merely Anglo-Saxon. Rachael has French and Irish ancestry among others. One of Alex's ancestries is Italian and she obviously also have British ancestry. Olena's ancestry is Eastern European but she has an accent so the influence of her ancestry becomes more evident. I am not sure about Faith, she is probably mainly British, but it wouldn't surprise me to hear she has a few other ancestries. Megan was definitely not just Anglo-Celtic or Anglo-Saxon'  and the same goes for many other contestants who left the show earlier. Also, do you remember Snezana? Well, her family was originally from Macedonia, but unless she told you to call her Australian-Macedonian, you would just call her 'Australian'. Personally, if I were to mention all my different ancestries (Danish, Swedish, Italian, Basque, French, Spanish) I would go crazy, Personally, I think the difference in ancestries may enrich Richie and Olena's relationship by making it more varied. Olena still comes from a Western Culture, so the differences are probably not really big. It is more about an individual's personality.

Oh, you may find interesting this but here in Australia we have some names that are considered common  here, but that my American friends say they have never heard of  in America.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:29 am

Just FYI: many of the members sleuthing are from Australia or live there or are from countries outside of the US (myself included).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Just FYI: many of the members sleuthing are from Australia or live there or are from countries outside of the US (myself included).

Yes, I know that, but the person I replied to lives in NY Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:43 am

O/T: Regardless of where a member lives all posts need to be focused on the contestants only and the show and not on members in any way shape or form.

Just a reminder: The topic for this thread is F1-F6 and sleuthing and discussion needs to be about the contestants that are in the F5 and what, specifically from the the show itself, can be sleuthed to see if they are F1-F5.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:18 am

As for F1-F6 girls ... despite the obvious blondes vs. brunettes category, do you find any "similar traits" (personality/character/physical) that ties them all ... to define what is Richie attracted to? To me the F5 are very different among each other, so I'm just curious what is it about them that Richie prefers.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:31 am

happygolucky wrote:
As for F1-F6 girls ... despite the obvious blondes vs. brunettes category, do you find any "similar traits" (personality/character/physical) that ties them all ... to define what is Richie attracted to? To me the F5 are very different among each other, so I'm just curious what is it about them that Richie prefers.

I have read that Richie said or a mate said something like "I/he likes blonds but always ends up with brunettes" - I'll see if I can find the link.  IA, they are all quite different but not - Alex and Rachael are similar in that they are active and competitive, fun and open; Nikki and Faith are what you see is what you get, as in very open, bubbly, laughing, fun and generally gorgeous; Olena is mysterious and hard to read.  Of course, JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:57 am

Just Looking wrote:
happygolucky wrote:

I have read that Richie said or a mate said something like "I/he likes blonds but always ends up with brunettes" - I'll see if I can find the link.  IA, they are all quite different but not - Alex and Rachael are similar in that they are active and competitive, fun and open; Nikki and Faith are what you see is what you get, as in very open, bubbly, laughing, fun and generally gorgeous; Olena is mysterious and hard to read.  Of course, JMO

Hey! I think you're referring to this interview Richie did on NOVA FM with Smallzy: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Which he was asked blonde or brunette and answered "A boy's (referring to himself) had a thing for blondes, but always been in relationships with brunettes".

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:24 am

I'm pretty sure that Alex is the one who jumped from the boat with Richie.

IMO Olena and Alex will definitely be in Bali... the 3rd girl based from other sleuthers is prolly Rachel.

F4- Nikki
F5- Faith

---------
I can't wait to see if my predictions are true. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chi

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:33 am

Chi wrote:I'm pretty sure that Alex is the one who jumped from the boat with Richie.

IMO Olena and Alex will definitely be in Bali... the 3rd girl based from other sleuthers is prolly Rachel.

F4- Nikki
F5- Faith

---------
I can't wait to see if my predictions are true.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IA and I´m going with you.

F5-Faith
F4-Nikki
F3-Alex
F2-Rachael
F1-Olena

I think what they are going to do now is building up the "connection" with Rachael after Nikki`s exit to make the viewers think that she has a chance. But it´s only clever editing and not more.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC