SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:56 am

Sunnyandhappy wrote:
Da Funk wrote:What if Alex was the one to say "I Love You" but not at the FRC if she gets picked. Maybe she says it on one of their dates.

That's exactly what I was thinking @Da Funk

Given the crazy edits this season I think anything is possible right now. I wonder if maybe Richie does have chats with the girls at F3 RC especially if reports that he struggled to make a choice at FRC are true and therefore that photo of him and Olena in the doorway are after a chat at F3 RC and the "I love you" VO from Nikiki or Alex at F3 RC chat with Richie??? Just an idea to explain it.

IMHO and I know I will get tomatoes thrown at me for this, but if Richie DID have such a hard time and even cried trying to make a decision, I hope Olena isn't F1. I've said all along there isn't anything wrong with Richie, but I just think there's a better man suited for Olena out there that she hasn't found yet.I would love to see her as the Ette.

Now that I take Olena out of the running for the F1 As bad as I hate to say it, I hope then that Nikki is F1. I simply can't get behind Alex as F1. She makes me grit my teeth more so than Richie gritted his during her love confession. ( Did nobody else notice this?) Watch it again...

Bad as I hate to say this, I don't see either of these lasting past 5 years and I'm being generous here, no matter which one he chooses. ; ( I pray they prove me wrong. I'd like to see Richie get his happily ever after.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Da Funk Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:58 am

28 hours and 30 minutes till the next episode ya'll!

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:05 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Sunnyandhappy wrote:
Da Funk wrote:What if Alex was the one to say "I Love You" but not at the FRC if she gets picked. Maybe she says it on one of their dates.

Given the crazy edits this season I think anything is possible right now. I wonder if maybe Richie does have chats with the girls at F3 RC especially if reports that he struggled to make a choice at FRC are true and therefore that photo of him and Olena in the doorway are after a chat at F3 RC and the "I love you" VO from Nikiki or Alex at F3 RC chat with Richie??? Just an idea to explain it.

IMHO and I know I will get tomatoes thrown at me for this, but if Richie DID have such a hard time and even cried trying to make a decision, I hope Olena isn't F1. I've said all along there isn't anything wrong with Richie, but I just think there's a better man suited for Olena out there that she hasn't found yet.I would love to see her as the Ette.

Now that I take Olena out of the running for the F1 As bad as I hate to say it, I hope then that Nikki is F1. I simply can't get behind Alex as F1. She makes me grit my teeth more so than Richie gritted his during her love confession. ( Did nobody else notice this?) Watch it again...

Bad as I hate to say this, I don't see either of these lasting past 5 years and I'm being generous here, no matter which one he chooses. ; ( I pray they prove me wrong. I'd like to see Richie get his happily ever after.

It's your opinion so no one should be throwing tomatoes at you haha   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] All we can do is wait and see. You have some valid points there. I myself am a huge Rolena fan but by the looks of it, if their relationship we're to ever work, they'll need more time together. I think that out of Alex and Nikki Olena is falling behind. I mean these girls are FALLING IN LOVE WITH RICHIE!! Olena seems to like Richie and have feelings for Richie but at this point, if Olena doesn't open up more and actually seem romatically interested in Richie. Then i don't think she may be the one that Richie told Osher he was in love with.

JMO (i love rolena tho [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])

Da Funk

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:22 am

Da Funk wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Sunnyandhappy wrote:

It's your opinion so no one should be throwing tomatoes at you haha   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] All we can do is wait and see. You have some valid points there. I myself am a huge Rolena fan but by the looks of it, if their relationship we're to ever work, they'll need more time together. I think that out of Alex and Nikki Olena is falling behind. I mean these girls are FALLING IN LOVE WITH RICHIE!! Olena seems to like Richie and have feelings for Richie but at this point, if Olena doesn't open up more and actually seem romatically interested in Richie. Then i don't think she may be the one that Richie told Osher he was in love with.

JMO (i love rolena tho [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])

Thanks and I agree with all you've said. It would be hard for me to let myself fall in love with a man in that short of a time span and that's not even counting the other women being there and talking about how in love with him they are. I've always been on the Rolena wagon, but totally understand why she held back and didn't go full throttle like Alex and Nikki did.

Sometimes to me and it's just my opinion, but the best part of eating some homemade brownies is the anticipation of waiting for them to bake and smelling them as they bake, but knowing I have to wait until they're done to get the full enjoyment out of them. Does that make any sense to you. LOLOLOL Because it did to me.  :yes:  The best things in life are worth waiting for and not having them come so easily to you was my point. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Alex's HTD pics and "Alex's journey" posted on the Bach AU FB account [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I never noticed before because I never thought Alex had a chance. But if you look at Richie's eyes and smile in these pictures he is fully engaged. His smile at family dinner is the most natural, least forced and actually the widest. Also he has eye contact in two out of the 4 pictures. The other two I don't think they choose picture were they have eye contact at all. I think family dinner picture tells it all. I think Alex is the winner. Now is she still the winner and Richie does a Blake? Yet to be determined.

Also side note: I think she was the girl without the banana in the swim suit shoot with Nikki and Olena.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I've been starting to think the same and that Alex may be F1 and if so then it is like a combo of many things since she is a single mum but also received the White Rose -- which means Richie will be the first Bachelor to give final rose to White Rose recipient if she is F1. That means he may have known from the beginning almost like Art with Matilda.

Another thing that has always struck me is that it is odd for most leads to take a single mother to F2 and reject them. I think Alex's edit of being a bit negative could make sense but from Richie's point of view it could be that he took her that far because she is F1?

IIRC, for Sam Wood's season it was speculated that he wouldn't take Snez to F2 unless she is F1. Now with Alex, her son was not on HTD so it could be a way to make it different and so be F2 but it could also just be that maybe the father didn't want his son on TV or just that she wanted to take it slower?

I admit I haven't seen a love story with Alex based on her edit but I do think there are clues that could make her F1, especially if it is not Nikki. If not Nikki as F1 then I think Alex is and I don't think Olena is at all.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:49 am

I totally agree AAL. we have been saying it all along. Those two are in social media lockdown. We will see.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I've been starting to think the same and that Alex may be F1 and if so then it is like a combo of many things since she is a single mum but also received the White Rose -- which means Richie will be the first Bachelor to give final rose to White Rose recipient if she is F1. That means he may have known from the beginning almost like Art with Matilda.

Another thing that has always struck me is that it is odd for most leads to take a single mother to F2 and reject them. I think Alex's edit of being a bit negative could make sense but from Richie's point of view it could be that he took her that far because she is F1?

IIRC, for Sam Wood's season it was speculated that he wouldn't take Snez to F2 unless she is F1. Now with Alex, her son was not on HTD so it could be a way to make it different and so be F2 but it could also just be that maybe the father didn't want his son on TV or just that she wanted to take it slower?

I admit I haven't seen a love story with Alex based on her edit but I do think there are clues that could make her F1, especially if it is not Nikki. If not Nikki as F1 then I think Alex is and I don't think Olena is at all.

yep...its hard to wrap up my head around the idea of Richie stringing a single mom along to F3 only to dump her.. giggling . But i have my own theory that she is their second bet as the next ette (with Olena locked in, as i see it now).In this sense, the more air time the merrier. :yes:  (plus..this is in line with whoever says she does have an acting aspirations...so..makes sense to me..more practicing at the very least..win-win Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 2498057887 )

Back to top Go down

Post by DTaylor91 Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:56 am

robinvi wrote:I totally agree AAL. we have been saying it all along. Those two are in social media lockdown. We will see.

Alex has been on social media, she just has her accounts on private (whether or not they were private pre-show, I don't know)..

DTaylor91

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:58 am

I am now seeing the photo with Nikki were he kiss her on the forehead as less intimate and more sisterly. I do find Alex OTT, and I think she has a hard time fitting into the mold of what he described as his ideal partner but the heart wants what the hearts wants. At this moment I am resigned to anything! As long as Richie is happy I am happy!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:58 am

Ok with everyone talking about how these other girls will be the next bachelorette. How do we know for sure that a bachelorette will be chosen from Richies rejects (to put it in mean terms). Im really confused with the whole bachelor and bachelorette selection system. Someone enlighten me?

Da Funk

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I've been starting to think the same and that Alex may be F1 and if so then it is like a combo of many things since she is a single mum but also received the White Rose -- which means Richie will be the first Bachelor to give final rose to White Rose recipient if she is F1. That means he may have known from the beginning almost like Art with Matilda.

I think this is the dead giveaway IMO.  I still hope Nikki is F1.  To me Alex is too sexy and sensual when she is with him, she almost devours him, but perhaps that's her normal persona.  This has been an interesting season so who knows.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC