SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:14 am

Crap I was too busy having birthday fun with family I forgot all about this!! Will catch up sometime this week.

That couple you mentioned GA no no Girl has some major spoiled entitlement to her it seems by reading.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  90 Day Fiancé - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f49c

90 Day Fiancé - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 90 Day Fiancé - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 90 Day Fiancé - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 90 Day Fiancé - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Jorge and Anfisa - The dummy is heartbroken, and will do anything to get her back.

I snipped your post, GA. She is nothing but a gold digger. Maybe Jorge will wake up in time!!
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:36 am

I watched the preshow, then the actual show, then it went right into 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After. (plus I was interested in the chaos in Bach Aussie) I didn't realize it was after 11pm by the time it was over. Then it started all over again! laugh out loud

Jorge needs to wake up. He is so consumed that this girl from Russia wants a guy like him, he is doing anything to make her happy. Nicole and Azan (from Moracco) will be the new Danielle and Mohamad IMO.

I'm liking Chantel and Pedro, for now. hehehe

Happily Ever After was pretty good. It was an update on previous couples. Danielle is going to get Mohamed's butt deported. She finally woke up? Paola and Rusty, I followed her for awhile after their season. She has changed so much from the meek and mild young lady. Loren and Alexei Season 3, I'm not sure why I don't remember these two, but they seem very happy. Can't recall he other's off the top of my head.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:44 pm

Just starting to watch now and 10 minutes in I'm like speechless

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  90 Day Fiancé - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f49c

90 Day Fiancé - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 90 Day Fiancé - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 90 Day Fiancé - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 90 Day Fiancé - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:51 pm

90 Day Fiancé - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:00 am

Alright I finished both episodes! Now these couples I like better then the last MAFS ones! Though the fact that they all say they love how they look "she's so beautiful, he's so hot!" yet nothing about personalities or realationship stuff and haven't even meet yet is a little crazy but hey whatever works for them!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:11 am

It's difficult to watch Jorge and Anfisa. He just maybe is starting to realize? IDK but she came right out and said she wants to be a model, and she doesn't like not getting her way. I haven't checked any SM on these couples but I bet she is not well liked.

Nicole is so immature. She is in a country where PDA is against the law and she's so upset she can't kiss him in public. He wants to eat healthy and exercise and she just wants french fries. She doesn't like vegetables doesn't cook and considers herself a picky eater.

Matt and Alla - she's the one with the little boy from the Ukraine. She's a bit demanding too His family gave her a hard time.

Pedro and Chantel - her family thinks he's in the US for school. They have no idea they have to get married in 90 days.

At this point I think Pedro/Chantel and Matt and Alla may have a chance, the other two couples are doomed IMO laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:12 pm

I just realized I missed this on Sunday. Does it get uploaded to youtube?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:02 am

The reunion is just wild. Damn. yikes nothing is off the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum