SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 30 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:54 pm

dee wrote:@Max64 Not @allykat... but It's Charlie Hunnam. I think a few of us are fans judging by avis laugh out loud

Yes a few of us are!  Hugesmile  group hug

So miss seeing that face on my tv every Tuesday night!  Upset
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:56 pm

truelovealways wrote:Ashely and Jared are on her sc joking around he's dancing in the background while she talks about how excited she is to be on Ellen no no

I'm going to have to give up my mod status on this thread, seriously.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Ashely and Jared are on her sc joking around he's dancing in the background while she talks about how excited she is to be on Ellen no no

rotfl rotfl rotfl   GA, do the rest of us need to keep up with this one for you for a while? bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:02 pm

WE could ban you. Would that help?
Oooops maybe we can't. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Do tell, GA!  laugh out loud

Don't you want to see Jared and Ashley in their own little hallucination paradise dancing on Ellen?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:30 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
dee wrote:@Max64 Not @allykat... but It's Charlie Hunnam. I think a few of us are fans judging by avis laugh out loud

I actually think I have you to thank for my beautiful avi! Hugesmile  Yep, miss him every week. And don't even get me started on how much I miss Opie.

Back to Ashely and this current shitshow...

I agree with the notion that where there is smoke there is usually fire. Problem is, I don't trust any of the smokers...Ashley, Carly, Amanda, Twins. All of them, IMO, are Bachelor professionals with a seeming lack common sense or at least common decency. And they have reason to be threatened by Caila for a few reasons.

1) Jared liked her, which makes Ashley lose her mind, which makes everyone above suffer.

2) They are Bach professionals. Caila is also becoming a Bach professional and she's a brighter star than the others with a better edit and brand. Ashley is the emotional lunatic, the twins are the dumb twins, Amanda is Josh's doormat, Carly is the washed up elder lady of the bunch. Caila is the bright shiny object with bright shiny hair who comes across as sweet and pretty.

Of course they have reason to hate her and interpret her behavior/words in the worst way possible! She's competing with their brand plans and they probably think she needs to be taken down a peg. All JMOAA.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:33 pm

I have this dreaded feeling I will get nauseous watching No Nuts (Jared) and Bunny Boiler (Trashley) on Ellen, yet I have to watch, only because I want to see Calia.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:35 pm

allykat wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

I actually think I have you to thank for my beautiful avi! Hugesmile  Yep, miss him every week. And don't even get me started on how much I miss Opie.

Back to Ashely and this current shitshow...

I agree with the notion that where there is smoke there is usually fire. Problem is, I don't trust any of the smokers...Ashley, Carly, Amanda, Twins. All of them, IMO, are Bachelor professionals with a seeming lack common sense or at least common decency. And they have reason to be threatened by Caila for a few reasons.  

1) Jared liked her, which makes Ashley lose her mind, which makes everyone above suffer.

2) They are Bach professionals. Caila is also becoming a Bach professional and she's a brighter star than the others with a better edit and brand. Ashley is the emotional lunatic, the twins are the dumb twins, Amanda is Josh's doormat, Carly is the washed up elder lady of the bunch. Caila is the bright shiny object with bright shiny hair who comes across as sweet and pretty.

Of course they have reason to hate her and interpret her behavior/words in the worst way possible! She's competing with their brand plans and they probably think she needs to be taken down a peg. All JMOAA.

I say there is no smoke.  Ashley's slandering is just meaningless.  Of course no one really knows how they feel about someone until they date a while at least more than a week!  So there is no smoke when it is just her jealously raging.  This really has nothing to really do with Caila.  It would be any girl that Jared tried to date.  Run Caila run stay away from these crazy people.

Last edited by Eviebloom on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:35 pm

I would be surprised if Ellen doesn't boil them (J/AI)

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:37 pm

I feel like I'm at the Hotel California when I come in this thread.

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave!

Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:47 pm

One of my favorite songs.
Reminds me of someone being trapped in their own prison. (alcohol, alzheimer's, addiction etc)

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:48 pm

It appears Jubilee doesn't like Caila either

https://mobile.twitter.com/JubileeSharpe1/status/770953037997191168

https://mobile.twitter.com/JubileeSharpe1/status/770953217387601920

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs