SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 44 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:24 am

Yea , If anyone took Lauren's spot, it was Ashley who was already on last season, and didn't need to be on again this season with the same pining for Jared storyline. I just can't stand how entitled and full of herself her writing is. Yea her explanation for why Wells dumped her is so dumb, yea we didn't belong there, but he still likes me. Because God forbid a guy didn't like her. Barf. I don't believe that, she's delusional. I hate how she acts like she's knows everything and this is her little family and I'm so special attitude.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:28 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:snipped..And AI was voted out, but wanted to stay. I bet LaurenH could've took her spot had AI left when it was her time to go. So, AI's selfishness kept LaurenH in her hotel instead of paradise.

Good point! yes

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:How much you think Cosmo pays her?

It's probably pocket money and exposure, but IMO she is not a good blogger. She is so one sided and biased nothing about it is enjoyable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:35 am

How does Ashley know the exact order the producers arranged for the contestants to enter? If the producers were that interested in putting Lauren on the show sooner, they could have given her the spot right after Caila entered, couldn't they? Instead, they had Ashley herself come on, then Jen. For whatever reason, they obviously didn't feel that Lauren was interesting or memorable enough (was she less interesting or memorable than Izzy?) to make her one of the central characters to the action. I agree that if Ashley wants to blame anyone for Lauren not getting her "shot" in Paradise, she should blame herself. However, the truth is she couldn't give a flying fig about Lauren, and she is only looking for one more opportunity to take a swipe at Caila. She must be insanely jealous of her.

Maybe instead of a campaign to get Ashley the next Bachelorette gig, viewers should start a campaign to get Ashley into therapy.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:43 am

Having recapped the BIP finale, is AI finally done blaming Calia for everything under the sun? deadhorse

A campaign for AI to be Bachelorette? Barf.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:45 am

Lauren was interested in meeting Ryan Beckett but he left before she got there. So there's that too. I forget who left when, but maybe if Ashley would have left when she was suppose to, and Lauren arrived, was Ryan still there ? IDK, not that it matters now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Lauren was interested in meeting Ryan Beckett but he left before she got there. So there's that too. I forget who left when, but maybe if Ashley would have left when she was suppose to, and Lauren arrived, was Ryan still there ? IDK, not that it matters now.

I can't remember all the MOT people, but I thought I read somewhere that post show Lauren and Ryan were spotted together? Seems everything is working out for everyone, but poor Ashley. Hugesmile

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:59 pm

"Poor Ashley" ????? Not in my book. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:25 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:"Poor Ashley"  ?????  Not in my book.  JMO.

:dripdrip

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:08 pm

I still say that the producers begged Calia to come on the show because they knew Jared was interested in her and that it would drive AshleyI nuts. They needed something for drama since they kicked Chad out before the first rose ceremony. They probably figured he would contribute to the drama level of the season but once he was gone, there wasn't a whole lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:37 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I still say that the producers begged Calia to come on the show because they knew Jared was interested in her and that it would drive AshleyI nuts.  They needed something for drama since they kicked Chad out before the first rose ceremony.  They probably figured he would contribute to the drama level of the season but once he was gone, there wasn't a whole lot.

Now that's one conspiracy that might be believable. Just to screw over poor Ashley. In any case though, AI never had hope. Still, it would have been great if Chad had not offended the women. Then we could have had some really good entertainment. Maybe get to see how he and Josh interact.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:22 am

Calia and Sharleen are tweeting about Fashion Week in NYC.  AshI tweets something to the effect of I don't get the whole Fashion Week thing, never did....If I followed her I would answer..."Of course you don't".

And as to telling Ellen "I work for Cosmo" cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:17 am

pavalygurl wrote:Calia and Sharleen are tweeting about Fashion Week in NYC.  AshI tweets something to the effect of I don't get the whole Fashion Week thing, never did....If I followed her I would answer..."Of course you don't".

And as to telling Ellen "I work for Cosmo"   cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

You would expect that someone who works for Cosmo would actually get and be all into Fashion Week.

I'm thinking she is just doing the Bachelor recaps for Cosmo as a freelancer, so not technically working for them.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs