SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 49 of 61 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
traveler90 wrote:To me, the only possible explanation is that Jared is not aware of his feelings for Ashley I. I mean, nothing else makes sense and they don't seem like only friends.. but who knows? All I know is that it's very weird... JMO.

I said ages ago that she will just eventually wear him down and she is proceeding nicely.

In the hopes that one day he will wake up, and she will be right there waiting. It's as if there were no other men on this planet, once she saw Jared.

I do think if there could be other men interested in her, her deep friendship with Jared would run them off. Jared needs to stop associating with her. He's a smart man, but he doesn't seem to realize that she will never voluntarily let him go, ever.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:
BKay wrote:^^So true. Iowans would throw Ashley over the state line. She'd be bounced state to state all the way back to CA.

The girl seriously needs to watch "He's just not that into you" and have some serious convos with guys about how they act when they are really interested in someone. Geez, she is such a 12 year old.

Haha. Unfortunately the girl in the movie played by Ginny did have her happy ending despite the bartender guy not being into her initially. Ashely may get more (bad) ideas.

she is extremely immature. Something must have happened to her at some point for her to be this way emotionally.

Every guy she was really into was never really into her back. Unreciprocated love for her entire life. That's what happened. She's never had a real boyfriend. Never had that official relationship stance, and she doesn't know what it is like to feel a man. She must be about to explode on the inside.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 pm

Which guy was she ever really into? I don't recall ever reading anything about any other guys.

She needs to figure out who she really is. Instead of wanting to be a kardashian look alike, talk alike, act alike, make up alike, she is one of the most annoying people to listen to. I started watching a vid that was posted for TB Nick's season, and suddenly she's on my screen, 30 seconds of listening to her annoying nasal forced speech, I hit the X button. She's fake from head to toe IMHO. I can't see any guy or very few guys that would even be remotely interested in her. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:45 pm

I could be so off base here but I have gotten the impression that Ashley should change nothing about herself because she actually loves her life the way it is. She goes after Jared now because that is part of the storyline that has been created for the character that she has become. And she loves it. She eats it up. Why can't I find love? Where's my Aladdin to take away my virginity? Tune in! That is my impression of Ashley.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Which guy was she ever really into? I don't recall ever reading anything about any other guys.

She needs to figure out who she really is. Instead of wanting to be a kardashian look alike, talk alike, act alike, make up alike, she is one of the most annoying people to listen to. I started watching a vid that was posted for TB Nick's season, and suddenly she's on my screen, 30 seconds of listening to her annoying nasal forced speech, I hit the X button. She's fake from head to toe IMHO. I can't see any guy or very few guys that would even be remotely interested in her. JMHO

Sometimes I wonder if this isn't just a big hoax. Surely if Ashley and Jared are taking couples vacations together, and even her sister Lauren sits in his lap, then they must "be together." How is it possible for them to not be together in some kind of intimate relationship?

When she was talking about previous rejection, she said it on one of the BP episodes. It was probably in her life before she entered the Bachelor franchise. I also remember an article that quoted her talking about having dated a younger man, and how he was so intimated. I think men like Wells are intimidated by her kind of beauty.

They aren't intimidated as far as friendship and hanging out goes. Only as soon as it becomes the "something more." Poor girl.

She does delight too much in the Kardashians, but hey, at least she doesn't believe in aliens, and she doesn't run her head into the refrigerator for fun, and she didn't fake a fainting spell, or pose for Playboy. Smiley
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:12 pm

Well I believe in aliens, and I'm a nice Catholic girl. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:43 pm

I don't think Wells was intimidated by her beauty at all.  I think he just realized while she may be nice she's a got a few screws loose when it comes to thinking sensibly and acting reasonably in regards to relationships.  Of course that's JMO.  And he cut and run before she could boil him in a pot or tie him to her like she has Jared, where he could never escape.  Not that Jared seems to want to, and IMO he has some screws loose too.  But that's a whole other discussion for a different thread.  I don't blame Wells at all.  Though I was worried about his temportray falling under her spell and apparent lack of sanity.  Luckily it was only temporary, IMO.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:52 pm

Seriously, I don't think Ashley doesn't have a boyfriend because men find her beauty intimidating. I think she doesn't have a boyfriend because she is a women...how old is she 27, 28?...who acts like an immature child. I remember her speaking to Wells on their date and she talked like a 12 year old. Her obsessions with princesses and the Kardashians would turn a man off. Now if she would be willing to sleep with them they might stick around some, but I suspect once they find that isn't going to be the case, they cut and bail and who could blame them?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Well I believe in aliens, and I'm a nice Catholic girl. Smiley

Do you wear T shirts that have little alien heads/emblems on them? Do you think they abduct people and probe them? Lots of people believe that alien life exists somewhere. Others believe that they are actively abducting people and extracting cells from them to be harvested to make a new race. So there's different levels.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:16 am

I think she would have gone all the way with Wells, just not while the cameras were around. So if he had stuck with her until BP was over, she probably would have lost her virginity to him.

Lots of those contestants have their princess obsession. During Chris Soules' season, they even had a ballroom princess date, and almost every single one of them was obsessed with the idea of being princess for an evening, just like in a Disney fairy tale. The very fact that they have a princess date at all, and that they all wanted to compete to be a princess, shows how common that way of thinking is.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:22 am

IA a lot of these contestants live in a fantasy world when they become part of Bachelor Nation. However, not many of them act like Ashley does IMO. Like I've said many times, all it takes is the one. Jared isn't the one IMO. If and when she finds the one, perhaps she'll grow up and realize how ridiculous she is to some people. That one guy better be smart enough to wait till marriage IMO

I listen to Coast to Coast with George Noory. Enough said. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:00 pm

I don't mind Ashley at all, I think she plays up the "princess" character that she was given on Chris S season, and she does it well. Is she spoiled, probably, is she immature, probably, but she seems to be well liked by bachelor alumni so to me that says something.

I do wonder about her relationship with Jared, he obviously likes and respects Ashley. Maybe it'll be another "When Harry Met Sally", scenario, but "When Jared Met Ashley", in 10 years from now Jared will finally realize that he is in love with her. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 61 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs