SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:34 pm

From the press release:

In a Paradise first, a double-date card arrives and two party-loving, tequila-shooting couples head out for a wild night on the town. But will this fun-loving foursome prove to be too much for Mexico to handle? Meanwhile, two unattached bachelorettes take matters into their own hands and arrange a double date of their own with two potential suitors.  But things take a shocking turn when one overly excited bachelor goes to extreme measures to win back his former fling, and his desperate actions bring both his crush and the medics rushing to his bedside!

Back at the house, Paradise’s most unorthodox couple have an equally unorthodox date, a day at a Mexican hospital ordered by the house doctor, and it is clear their feelings have deepened, leaving this optimistic bachelor more hopeful than ever heading into the cocktail party.  And it looks like his elaborate medical-themed plot has worked, and he is shocked to hear his crush finally admit she has feelings for him, and they share a passionate kiss!
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/press-releases/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:40 pm

I guess medical emergencies are "manly" to Carly? no no no idea

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:42 pm

It looks like being a Bleeder finally works for Evan. Eeeeek! mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* - Page 3 1f631  mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* - Page 3 1f62c  Carly gets to play nurse and make it to the end of BIP....lame after all her rude comments. I am Not believing love is legit for this pair. Suspect no no
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:56 pm

So him getting a bloody nose makes his suddenly attractive to her? And not want to vomit when they kiss? Wasn't it their first kiss her worst kiss ever?

Tbh, I don't think Evan is a catch either. He comes across like an entitled 'nice guy', who can't take no for an answer. That's not romantic or sweet IMO, it's creepy.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:58 pm

I only see two options for Carly's sudden "change of heart" regarding Evan. She either has a blood fetish or no one else wanted her. cheeky

Let's face it, this coupling is the first one to go if it isn't already over. mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* - Page 3 1f602  mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* - Page 3 1f602  mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* - Page 3 1f602  mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* - Page 3 1f602  mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* - Page 3 1f602
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:53 am

I can hear it now:
"Oh Carly, baby baby, oh oh oh"
"Oh Evan mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* - Page 3 1838857674 mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* - Page 3 1838857674 hand me some mouthwash."

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:11 am

Evan is just stupid though. Carly dumped him, so he decides he has a chance with Amanda, who's had her tongue down Josh's throat from the moment Josh arrived. And instead of trying to connect with her 'like' on personal level, he instead thinks trashing Josh will do the trick. Like suddenly like Amanda will realise Evan is like her true love, just because Josh has some rumours going around him.

How old are his kids? How is he able to leave them for weeks, first for JoJo's season, and now for BIP? Why is he forcing connections on the show instead leaving to be with his kids after he got dumped?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:28 pm

Cuz he's doing this for his kids man! Isn't what all the single parents claim? mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* - Page 3 1f602
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:37 pm

Carly is just pathetic....soo desperate to be one half of bachelor nation couple she had to stoop to such despicable low..

Just thinking about her kissing Evan makes me nauseous. She is brave

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49b  mondaymotivation - Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Brave or desperate? I just think there was no way she was coming out of this without an engagement. Not after she felt humiliated by Kirk dumping her at the last minute. Sure she probably would've preferred someone else *coughWellscough* but no one was interested so she settled for Evan and pretended she had a change of heart. Honestly I think it's already over but hey in her mind she's probably thinking at least she got someone to propose to her this time. cheeky

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:49 pm

Not like I'm a fan of Evan but it's just wrong imo to use him that way.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:56 pm

Yeah but since when has Carly cared about anyone's feelings but her own? This is the same woman who skipped Zak's wedding so she could finally get laid on a TV show. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers*

+19
Luvstruck
Nibbles22
Ladybug82
hdman
pavalygurl