SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:21 pm

The good news is that being cut by Jojo doesnt mean you will never have another girlfriend. It just means you dont get to date Jojo but you can go into the world and choose someone else. The rejected men will be okay, Jojo isnt the be all and end all.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:21 pm

well....

my take is that she was never in love with luke. If he said ILY early on, yes.

so my opinion is that the to be continue is a pack of BS.... Luke goes home

and I made my RIP with the comeback. Luke will not come back. It was a one way street. period.

So

F4 luke
F3 chase
F2 robby
F1 jordan

now... back to reality may be something different with all the tabloids, rumors etc.

Please meet our next bachelor: LUKE

Chase has ZERO chance to be the next bachelor. Luke has way too many fans now. I will still love his season.

Regarding the hometown:

Chase: friendship, nice
Jordan: no brother drama (thanks edits)... edited as if he will be rejected (umbrella under the rain = crying rejected guy possible analogy) --- RAIN will piss on their relationship. possibly over at the AFTR. F1 per default after robby
robby: he was her F1... so as I mentioned already F2 but he was her F1. something will happen at FRC that will broke the trust (which was discussed ad nauseam during the home visit)
luke: made a big mistake with this 50 people. One way street. But she was in lust for sure.

so after tonight. I understand now the edits.

--

done. deal and sealed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:22 pm

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 CnsUBZ7WcAEQ0dv
E! News ‏@enews
Us before making basically any life decision. #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:22 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Big shock, nothing to really work with in those previews.  So now we have to wait until the MTA to get the rest of the season preview or anything new and good to sleuth.   no   

Let's hope for a couple sneak peeks that show something, but probably not cause it'll give away who she sends home.  Rolling Eyes

and nothing for BIP either.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:27 pm

I'm just going to state my unpopular opinion, this season went to poo when Chad left. Its been so hard to keep an interest which sucks because I really had high expectations for JoJo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:31 pm

Robby was never JoJo's F1, imo. She was always going to choose Jordan.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:33 pm

I really liked Chase tonight. He's so normal and kind of adorable. I really wish he'd be the next lead, since Luke still puts me to sleep. I can't even follow what he's saying most of the time. Luke definitely has it in the bag though with that cheesy heart the producers made for him and the romantic song. Reminded me of Chris and his plane. Ugh. I don't see the appeal either. Luke makes Chase seem bubbly.

I believe Jordan could very well be in bubble love with JoJo since she's so lovable, but he's still a shifty character. You could see him tense up and get all weird when JoJo made him mention his ex.

I still don't believe a thing Robby says. Not saying he's lying, but he just seems as deep as a paddling pool and so do his feelings. There's not much emotion behind them. Maybe he falls "in love" with every pretty girl who gives him the time of day.

I loved watching JoJo tonight! She fits in so well with everyone and seems like a genuinely warm person.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:33 pm

hae1001 wrote:I'm just going to state my unpopular opinion, this season went to poo when Chad left. Its been so hard to keep an interest which sucks because I really had high expectations for JoJo.
Personally, I don't think it's an unpopular view. 
If it was TPTB would not be bringing Chad up every chance they get. So he obviously is well received.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:33 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Robby was never JoJo's F1, imo.   She was always going to choose Jordan.  

giggling

cheeky

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:34 pm

Yep always was going to be Jordy once he signed on the dotted line . He's the ONLY semi- famous dude there . Her Shayne Lamas laugh out loud
!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
hae1001 wrote:I'm just going to state my unpopular opinion, this season went to poo when Chad left. Its been so hard to keep an interest which sucks because I really had high expectations for JoJo.
Personally, I don't think it's an unpopular view. 
If it was TPTB would not be bringing Chad up every chance they get. So he obviously is well received.

Now I'm dying to see how the MTA shook down.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:38 pm

IA, Robby was never going to finish before Jordan, unless Jordan exited on his own.  Then Robby would've more than likely fallen into the F1 spot.  

If Chad gets to do much talking, that will be the only thing to keep the MTA from being a snooze fest, IMO.  I'm still holding out a small bit of hope for Chad as lead of something.  I like the idea of bacon wrapped roses. laugh out loud #gimmesomesprinkles #overplainvanilla

But if I can't have a season of Chad, I'll take Robby or Chase before Luke, please.  Hugesmile

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99