SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:09 am

jojo47 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Jo really is the most tender hearted sweetheart I've ever seen on this show. When she was crying to BBJ, I just wanted to scoop her up laugh out loud It would have been so nice if the show had been able to dig up a JP or Chris S or Ben H for her, just a man who is low key but totally and completely, incredibly devoted to his SO. I'm worried for her with her BBJ! He's a baddy after all.

The show gave her Chase & she overlooked him for Jordan. You make your bed, you've got to sleep in it. :Nod:
Nah, I don't agree. Just because he's a good guy doesn't mean he's Jo's good guy. Tanner and Jade is the best example to me. Nothing there with K and then 2 weeks later, he's suddenly the most loving, loyal and tender man in the world with Jade. I see the same thing with Chase and Jo. He's good probs but not Jo's man. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:09 am

Alanna wrote:JoJo's parents have been married for 30 years.
They still have been divorced. JoJo could have brought it up to make Chase feel better JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:11 am

jen689 wrote:
They still have been divorced. JoJo could have brought it up to make Chase feel better JMO
I don't get how this is at all related. Chase talked about not having his dad around, struggling, etc. Jo has no idea about divorce because she's the product of a stable, long, happy (I assume from their posts) marriage. She cannot relate to what happened years before she was even waking this earth. All Jmo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:15 am

delete

Last edited by Stacia620 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:16 am

Alanna wrote:
jen689 wrote:
I don't get how this is at all related. Chase talked about not having his dad around, struggling, etc. Jo has no idea about divorce because she's the product of a stable, long, happy (I assume from their posts) marriage. She cannot relate to what happened years before she was even waking this earth. All Jmo.

Yeah, but she does come from a blended family, and in theory watched all four of her siblings deal with this kind of stuff- the parent shuffle.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:19 am

Just for something different, TPTB should choose someone from Hollywood to be the Bachelor. Who is hot, single and ready to mingle? laugh out loud. Justin Bieber? giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:19 am

Sprite wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Jo really is the most tender hearted sweetheart I've ever seen on this show. When she was crying to BBJ, I just wanted to scoop her up laugh out loud It would have been so nice if the show had been able to dig up a JP or Chris S or Ben H for her, just a man who is low key but totally and completely, incredibly devoted to his SO. I'm worried for her with her BBJ! He's a baddy after all.

The show gave her Chase & she overlooked him for Jordan. You make your bed, you've got to sleep in it. :Nod:

Exactly what I was going to post. She had Chase and Luke. Both really good guys...of course, she wasn't interested in them. Stable and sincere is not her type.

The biggest complaint i read on the board is that Luke and Chase are boring and sedate .... Maybe Jojo felt the same way. Jordan and Jojo were attracted to each other, whether or not it survives outside of the bubble remains to be seen.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:19 am

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Yeah, but she does come from a blended family, and in theory watched all four of her siblings deal with this kind of stuff- the parent shuffle.
Her siblings are years older than her and are probably fine laugh out loud *IMO*

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:25 am

Alanna wrote:
jen689 wrote:Posting west coast time

JoJo's parents have been divorced as well. I guess Chase didn't get the memo
Jos parents have been married for 30 years.

Yes, they have been married for 30 years, but I believe they were both divorced from others before they got together.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:25 am

Alanna wrote:Her siblings are years older than her and are probably fine laugh out loud This is the silliest conversation ever.
Blended families are complex. We have no idea of JoJo's family dynamic. We don't know if her half siblings are fine or not fine. Far from silly. Divorce is a serious issue JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:31 am

OK, so I am on the west coast and we are watching Chase's HTD right now. Why have they hidden this Chase until now? I just love this guy now! He seems so real and so genuine. Loved the visit with his Dad and the opening up there. And he seems to have a really great relationship with his Mom, who is a sweetheart. His sister also just opened up but seemed so mature doing so. I really like his family and Chase seems like a really good guy. Plus he looks super hot too. What's not to love? I hadn't thought until now about Chase being the next lead, but now I do. I think if he were, he could be one of those few who end up with a long term successful relationship as a result. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:34 am

northernviewer wrote:
Sprite wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Exactly what I was going to post. She had Chase and Luke. Both really good guys...of course, she wasn't interested in them. Stable and sincere is not her type.

The biggest complaint i read on the board is that Luke and Chase are boring and sedate .... Maybe Jojo felt the same way.  Jordan and Jojo were attracted to each other, whether or not it survives outside of the bubble remains to be seen.

Well I wouldn't say that JP or Chris S or Ben H are exactly the most exciting types either. IMO at this stage in her life, JoJo just wants that sexual excitement and is thinking with her vjay and not her head. Obviously, you want that chemistry in a relationship, but you also look for other things as well if you are really looking long term. I don't see her doing that. All I see is a woman ignoring all the red flags out there for a the sake of a good time. Nothing wrong with wanting to sow your wild oats, but I don't want to hear the whining about how her ex treated her so bad and then turn right around and do all the same crap again.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99