SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:11 pm

Wetpaint is so up in RSs azz each season it's not even funny.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:54 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
rhondam wrote:Ooooh he said at the end, "....I just don't wanna get heartbroken again."  The use of the word get tells me he did not do the breaking up as he claimed. If he did, I think more appropriate phrasing would be, I just don't wanna be heartbroken again. Hmmm, more doubts about Robby to add to my arsenal. Suspect

ETA: where did the clip above go that I was picking his quote from? I cannot even remember what site it was to go and look for it. scratch
I think he just means the breakup was painful in general, whether he did the breaking up or not. IMO.
Ok, thanks guys.... But what about when he says: Alex? in response to his mom telling him that Hope's roommate is telling everyone he broke up with her to go on the show? My point here is, doesn't he know who his ex's roommate is?.... so why the question from him if it was Alex that told? scratch  The only way his question makes sense to me is if Hope had more than one roommate. Has it been sleuthed already who of how many roommates she had then? 

And I personally find it a little strange and suspicious honestly, that his mom gives a big smile after he tells her he loves JoJo. Suspect Would that be any / many mom's first reaction to someone they've barely met and after such a short time? I mean, he's not the lead, he hasn't been on the season before and now his parents are more or less at ease with the concept of the whole Bach thing.  Hmmm.... 

Also he's working his SM hard from go from what I've been able to tell. Please CMIIW, but it appears that the wheels would've had to to be already in motion. question

ETA—oh I prob should've posted this in Robby's thread. I honestly don't have a clue how to go about that. If I did know, do I need permission to move the whole post, including the post I'm quoting? Sorry for the how Ro's here.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:01 pm

The post is fine here because it's about HTD's. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:31 pm

rhondam wrote:Ooooh he said at the end, "....I just don't wanna get heartbroken again."  The use of the word get tells me he did not do the breaking up as he claimed. If he did, I think more appropriate phrasing would be, I just don't wanna be heartbroken again. Hmmm, more doubts about Robby to add to my arsenal. Suspect

ETA: where did the clip above go that I was picking his quote from? I cannot even remember what site it was to go and look for it. scratch

If the rumor about Hope cheating on him is true, he could have broken up with her and been broken hearted.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:06 pm

babs wrote:

If the rumor about Hope cheating on him is true, he could have broken up with her and been broken hearted.
This is very true - being cheated on is heartbreaking in itself.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:33 pm

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Robby-jojo-bachelorette
http://www.ibtimes.com/bachelorette-2016-spoilers-meet-jojo-fletchers-final-4-contestants-ahead-hometown-2392002
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:52 am

Thank you so much @Maddy for your endless effort to always find pics and share them with us. It is very much appreciated for the time you spend on this! THANK YOU! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:30 am

rhondam wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

I think he just means the breakup was painful in general, whether he did the breaking up or not. IMO.
Ok, thanks guys.... But what about when he says: Alex? in response to his mom telling him that Hope's roommate is telling everyone he broke up with her to go on the show? My point here is, doesn't he know who his ex's roommate is?.... so why the question from him if it was Alex that told? scratch  The only way his question makes sense to me is if Hope had more than one roommate. Has it been sleuthed already who of how many roommates she had then? 

And I personally find it a little strange and suspicious honestly, that his mom gives a big smile after he tells her he loves JoJo. Suspect Would that be any / many mom's first reaction to someone they've barely met and after such a short time? I mean, he's not the lead, he hasn't been on the season before and now his parents are more or less at ease with the concept of the whole Bach thing.  Hmmm.... 

Also he's working his SM hard from go from what I've been able to tell. Please CMIIW, but it appears that the wheels would've had to to be already in motion. question

ETA—oh I prob should've posted this in Robby's thread. I honestly don't have a clue how to go about that. If I did know, do I need permission to move the whole post, including the post I'm quoting? Sorry for the how Ro's here.

I don't know if Hope had more than one roommate, but over the years she could of had different ones, plus I think she recently moved. She got a new job. She used to work at the same real estate office as his mom. Here's the Alex he mentions.... https://www.instagram.com/alexandradr9/ After Hope met up with Chad, I started to think that the rumor about her cheating might be true after all. It was pretty specific to say that it was his little brother's best friend.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:38 am

So, Alex is female. Make sense that Hope's friend/roommate would say that. Hope probably told her that story. Maybe because she didn't want to confess the true reason they broke up.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:42 pm

You guys thanks for filling me in. I didn't know there was a rumour about Hope cheating on Robby. I still give side eye to his mom's reaction. laugh out loud I may or may not learn more on Monday. Hugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:26 pm

@BacheloretteABC wrote:The final four! Whose hometown date are you most looking forward to? #TheBachelorette
jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 CngGZEZWEAE_LsU
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/754359968665595909

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:41 pm

Good looking men!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99