SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:58 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
@BacheloretteABC wrote:The final four! Whose hometown date are you most looking forward to? #TheBachelorette
jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 CngGZEZWEAE_LsU
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/754359968665595909

You can tell what type of guy they are just by the shoes.

Luke -  suave debonair

Robby - goofy realxed laid back

Jordan - professional business

Chase - variety of choices

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:07 pm

rhondam wrote:You guys thanks for filling me in. I didn't know there was a rumour about Hope cheating on Robby. I still give side eye to his mom's reaction. laugh out loud I may or may not learn more on Monday. Hugesmile

I don't see anything wrong with his mom's reaction. Considering she had knowledge of and lived through Robby's "heart breaking" situation with the ex, she had every right to be happy for him. Mother's don't like to see their children get hurt  and seeing him being able to "love"  someone again made her happy.

Last edited by richmondrose on Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:11 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Good looking men!

Yikes.

and friends. what a concept!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:03 pm

And they're lined up in the right order: F4, F2, F1, F3.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:48 pm

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 CnaaopwXEAEERh_
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
@BacheloretteABC hometown dates preview: Robby's mama fills him in on ex-gf drama: http://yhoo.it/29YmCfM
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonchan Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:And they're lined up in the right order: F4, F2, F1, F3.
Or Luke F4, Robby F3, Jordan F2 Chase F1 just another way to look at it not sure if there lineup tells us anything.

sharonchan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:55 pm

sharonchan wrote:
Or Luke F4, Robby F3, Jordan F2 Chase F1 just another way to look at it not sure if there lineup tells us anything.
However, that is not what the sleuthing told us. 
What sleuthing told us is the order I have listed above. I don't think it was a mistake. TPTB knew this. 
In some past seasons, this is how they line up the F4, so that the F4 and F3 are on the outside next to the F2 and then F1.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sharonchan wrote:
What sleuthing told us is the order I have listed above. I don't think it was a mistake. TPTB knew this. 
In some past seasons, this is how they line up the F4, so that the F4 and F3 are on the outside next to the F2 and then F1.

The line up for the RC below.

F4 Robby
F2 Chase
F1 Luke
F3 Jordan

How often has the line up been correct? Is this the only exception to the rule?

question

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Image10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p72-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:16 pm

The F1-F2 are flanking the F3-F4. Same. It usually is like this.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonchan Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:45 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
sharonchan wrote:

The line up for the RC below.

F4 Robby
F2 Chase
F1 Luke
F3 Jordan

How often has the line up been correct? Is this the only exception to the rule?

question

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Image10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505p72-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

This was lineup for Ali's season..based on what you are saying I am confused

http://www.buddytv.com//slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-episode-8-photos-the-posthometown-date-rose-ceremony-30495.aspx

sharonchan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:48 pm

Here is Andi's.

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Article-2684202-1F77D58C00000578-394_634x381
dailymail.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:56 pm

sharonchan, in Ai's season Frank was in the f1 position and was supposed to be her f1 until he took himself out of the running. Roberto was on the other end in the f2 slot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99