SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:32 pm

tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_oa6hyj2eYH1tbsl8q_500
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-1470075850301494.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:35 pm

OccasionalRach wrote:<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Bm69MmbzzRk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm69MmbzzRk

Thanks for taking the time to make this awesome fan vid!! Love it!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:Who exactly thought there were just 2 fans ? laugh out loud

I was surprised when I came across to spoiled when the fan thread was not used. So glad I asked about it. you guys are the best and so is this adorable couple.

I said there would only be 10 of us originally, and I was being generous!  giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:45 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHvngySjQJ1/?taken-by=jrodgers11
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:50 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Time to play with the avatars!  Thanks maddy!  

LOVE your avi....her look says it all, she doesn't have to verbally say the words " I love you".....she is one smitten little kitten awwww

and the way she loves to hold his face when they are kissing is adorable...she doesn't want to ever stop kissing her. whipped

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:51 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Who exactly thought there were just 2 fans ? laugh out loud

I was surprised when I came across to spoiled when the fan thread was not used. So glad I asked about it. you guys are the best and so is this adorable couple.

I said there would only be 10 of us originally, and I was being generous!  giggling

I think I had counted 15 at some point so progress !!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:54 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Time to play with the avatars!  Thanks maddy!  

LOVE your avi....her look says it all, she doesn't have to verbally say the words " I love you".....she is one smitten little kitten awwww  

and the way she loves to hold his face when they are kissing is  adorable...she doesn't want to ever stop kissing her. whipped
She really is, and I loved her reassuring him that he won't screw anything up with her and just being so emotionally generous and open despite not saying the ily back. Looks like next week, she'll need him to reassure her that she shouldn't be scared, so it appears they're both okay bring very vulnerable with the other one, easy for Jo and probably shocking to BBJ.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:01 pm

OccasionalRach wrote:

Thanks OR !

Can someone take this vid over to the stickied thread please ? This and the links to the ep7 1on1 date ?

If no one has I'll do it later at night. TIA

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:16 pm

OccasionalRach wrote:

Welcome1 and thanks for the videos. Love, love this fan vid and great song choice.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:21 pm

nd4reality wrote:
OccasionalRach wrote:

Thanks OR !

Can someone take this vid over to the stickied thread please ? This and the links to the ep7 1on1 date ?

If no one has I'll do it later at night. TIA

I tried, but the thread seems to be locked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:24 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
OccasionalRach wrote:

Welcome1  and thanks for the videos. Love, love this fan vid and great song choice.

Gavin James is Irish tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 1f60d tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 1f340 , so IA tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 263a His voice is crazy good.

Wouldn't be good for a Jojo and BBJ vid, but you should check out Bitter Pill, beautiful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Sorry, the thread must have been locked since yesterday during the epi, and missed when they were unlocked.

I copied the vids over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou